• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 7/21/2016 at 7:35 AM, Last Daze said:

The technology may be here, but the mark of the beast (false prophet) is specific to him.

Correct Daze.  It will be unmistakable. There will be no doubt when taken by someone.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:sherlock:

Two

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:17

Names

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Revelation 3:12

Which One Will You Carry....

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

:emot-heartbeat:

Wonderful Thread
Interesting View Points
Provocative And Productive

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17

I Am Blessed

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I agree with you, Dennis ... it will not be taken by mistake... it will be clear. 

Have you seen this? 

Google´s ´Mark of the Beast´ Prophecy FULFILLED (2016)

Very interesting indeed, thanks for sharing. This technology pretty much parallels my current view on what the mark of the beast might be and how it will be administered and accepted. Did you notice in the background the audience's approval? It didn't escape my attention about the; superpowers and medication ingestion applications either. This technology is currently being perfected, expanded, phased in and studied as how to best market it in. I have suspected this type of technology and advancements in DNA tampering could come about with the claim and marketing of preventing diseases and extending human life (transhumanism). 

Another thing I find curious and defies reasonable logic, in my feeble mind anyway. Man's knowledge is not cumulative from generation to generation. Each person (generation) has to learn (relearn) what their predecessors know, as a primitive example. By simple reasoning, you would think the knowledge / technology of the human race over thousands of years would plot out a slow upward linear line on a graph through thousands of years? 

If a person would plot mans achievements and knowledge from say 4,000 years ago, to today. I'd say the graph would look pretty linear upward until around the early 1960's. And thereafter would dramatically spike up almost vertically. How did this come about? How do you explain the exponential explosion of knowledge and technology? 

Dan 12:4 (KJV)  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Wow, a 2,600 year old prophecy we are suddenly living in. I've always questioned if humans unexplainably all of a sudden by themselves, came up with this exponential rapid super knowledge. Or did we have help along the way from another source? How was the 'Nazi' technology 50 years advanced beyond the rest of the world? I have my theories that make perfect sense to me, but don't want to draw the wrath from the experts on here at the moment, of my flawed out in left field eschatology.

9 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Based on my biblical hermeneutics, descriptions of the mark of the beast, and our current technology at this moment. I'm of the opinion the microchip would fit the bill nicely. I also believe, in addition to the above benefits described about; positive identification, a person's where abouts, ease of making purchases, no theft worries, no need for cash, not losing (credit card, debit card, wallet purse, etc.). 

I also believe this offering as aforementioned, will come with so much more incentive, that the multitude will scramble and practically beg for it. I surmise from scripture, that whenever this 'mark of the beast' becomes available, it is a very rapid process to inoculate the masses.

I also theorize this 'mark of the beast', will not get taken by mistake or misunderstood in any way. 

If you were not a Christian, and were not aware of the eternal consequences of taking this mark, thinking in secular terms. How much of an incentive or what would it take for you to take the mark? Better yet, what wiley plan will Satan have to deceive the multitudes to accepting it? Interesting to ponder the possibilities. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Btw.... that man on the last video (linked above) is a little "different."  lol :P 

It would be nice to know (publically) exactly how far they have gone with the cloning. When the director of CERN states what they hope is going to happen; to paraphrase, "we might send something into another dimension, or something might come through our dimension", you have to wonder? And the big bronze statue of the destroyer god 'Shiva', inside of an apparent portal / gate, directly in front of their visitor building. The exact spot they constructed the LHC has historical significance also. It is alleged they had some pagan ceremonies conducted there as well. I could provide the documentation of the above if called into question. 

I've never been a conspiracy theorist; but there is a mountain of evidence out there that screams we are being kept in the dark of true history, force fed secular history, and the hidden goals they are striving to achieve. 

The 1948 U.S. Navy military expedition to the Antarctic and the mysteries surrounding it is puzzling to say the least. All the foo fighters seen by American and German pilots during WWII were suppressed also. Why 68 years after Roswell is most of the government documentation classified above 'top secret'. What documents you can obtain from the FOIA are heavily censored / lined out. That was some weather balloon I guess?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

I actually find it quite humorous that for some reason many Christian's believe that a microchip will be the mark of the Beast. Where the problem sets in is when people are not reading their Bibles correctly. Let's take a look at the verse shall we, "It(the Beast) also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free or slave to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of man. That number is 666. Rev 13:16-18 NIV".

Ok first we need to understand that the number is on on in their hands or forehead which indicates that is some time of mark that is visible so that no one can mistake the person buying or selling. Second I find it interesting that the mark is the name of the beast or the number of his name. Sounds to me like people will have an option as to what mark they want. Regardless of what they choose the mark is not a good thing. It will be completely visible from the outside and everyone will know who has the mark and who doesn't. 

The bottom line is that whatever the mark is that it seals the fate of those that accept it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

1 hour ago, Jaydog1976 said:

The bottom line is that whatever the mark is that it seals the fate of those that accept it.

There is only one unforgivable sin.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,126
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

48 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

There is only one unforgivable sin.

taking that mark would be considered included in that sin.....    you can not mark the body of a person who has the Holy Spirit with the mark of the devil.....  

5 minutes ago, other one said:

taking that mark would be considered included in that sin.....    you can not mark the body of a person who has the Holy Spirit with the mark of the devil.....  

It will be impossible for a true believer to get the mark. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

2 hours ago, other one said:

1 hour ago, Jaydog1976 said:

It will be impossible for a true believer to get the mark.

I agree that receiving the mark and worshiping the image is sin and should be avoided at all costs, even death.  It seems though that some believers will fall asleep waiting for the bridegroom.

17 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I agree that receiving the mark and worshiping the image is sin and should be avoided at all costs, even death.  It seems though that some believers will fall asleep waiting for the bridegroom.

Then my question would be are they truly saved? There will only be two choices at this time. Either one takes the mark or one doesn't take the mark. This particular event will then differentiate the true believers from those that are not.