angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

it can be a mark, the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Is the mark of the beast here?

No.

There will be three things men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist: The mark of Antichrist, his name, or the number of his name. What the Antichrist's name and mark will be is not stated in Scripture; but the number of his name is stated as being 666. Therefore, no man can now know his name or his mark and will never be able to know them untill the Antichrist comes. However, anyone now can know that 666 is the number of his name, as revealed in Revelation 13:18.
All that is revealed is the number of his name. His mark will not be known untill he reveales it himself. If anyone unwittingly or even unwillingly receive a mark of the beast, they will neven be rejected by God. It is only those who willingly and willfully do such things who will be rejected.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"Is the mark of the beast here?"

Hazard has good informatin above, but I will suggest that the mark may already be displayed today

There are Islamic terrorists movements in the Middle East who display it [flags, head and arm bands]

Suggest that you research the Internet for Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim terrorist, now a Christian

He has a good rendering of the mark

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

Interesting perspective.... I happen to believe that the mark will involve the demonic as well... there are entities coming through the portals at CERN, and they have been able to actually read the DNA of these entities digitally ... with the creation of digital/synthetic DNA (by Microsoft) that is able to merge with human DNA .... they can place the digital DNA of actual demonic entities that are being released through these portals, into the "mark"  ... and that digital DNA of demons will merge with whoever takes it.... now, what the mark looks like, isn't clear yet... it may be a number or a symbol (tattoo) ... idk ... but somehow, all these technologies will come together... it may even be the digital DNA of a specific entity they are looking for, to come through the portal.... in that way, it will cause the person/s who take it, to become gibborim or nephilim .... as it was in the days of Noah...

I didn't even bother to read the thing about the nephilim because I don't find any more mention of it in Scripture.  I can make some conjecture about being sealed because of the "unholy trinity" and the parallels of that to what God does.  But the nephilium fall farther into speculation.  It sounds logical sometimes but can't be backed by Scripture.  So that is where I draw the line.  

"But the nephilium fall farther into speculation.  It sounds logical sometimes but can't be backed by Scripture.  So that is where I draw the line."

Your line is well placed .... the "giants" described in Genesis 6 were not the products of the union of fallen angels and human women

These were men of renown in places of high authority who took liberties with many women against the Lord's admonitions 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Concerning the OP...

The mark of the beast is not here. And it's not a chip nor is it something that appears innocuous and later activates it's true nefarious purpose.

Everyone faced with the choice of receiving the mark will know exactly what the mark is for, what and whom it represents, and the consequences for accepting or refusing said mark. This has not yet happened. It cannot, the beast has not risen. I suggest the beast is here, but not yet empowered, therefore no mark exists. The scriptures are explicit as to the timing, purpose and effect of the mark.

The rise of the beast is the beginning of the end of the age and the object of the mark, but even then the beast is not the pusher; it's the beast from the earth, the second beast, the false prophet, that pushes the mark on the people of the world. The characteristics of the mark from Rev 13:16-17 are very specific:

1) The second beast is the force behind the mark, not the beast from the sea.

2) All are faced with the choice, from kings to slaves.

3) The mark is visible. ('Epi' is correctly translated as 'on' or 'upon' not 'in'. Current medical dictionaries define 'epi' as a prefix that means 'on', 'upon', 'over', or 'outside'. Even more interesting is the idea of 'following' or 'subsequent to'.)

4) The mark is on the right hand or forehead. ('Epi' is correctly translated as 'on' or 'upon' not 'in'.)

5) Receiving the mark allows a person to 'buy or sell'.

6) Refusing the mark stops a person's ability to 'buy or sell'.

7) The mark must be either the mark itself, the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

If any of the above scriptural characteristics of the real mark are absent then it's not the real mark. Hence, the 'chip scare' is a false conclusion.

"Hence, the 'chip scare' is a false conclusion."

It is ...... those who receive the ID marking will do so willingly .... they will want to identify with the one that they worship as a "god" [Revelation 14:9-11]

This signature marking will be worn by the same in the open

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i have a couple of old acquaintances who are deep into the New Age Religion stuff that tell anyone that they are setting up the structure for the Antichrist within the workings of the UN.

They say that at the present time in the late 90's this was the planned mark.   they refer to it as the eternal 666 mark for it is three 6's intertwined with no start or stop.

images1.jpg

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 5/26/2016 at 4:37 PM, Willa said:

We are marked or sealed by the Holy Spirit.  God has His mark on us.  The law was to be placed on the forehead and on the hand. We are to love the Lord our God and our neighbor as our selves.  This is now written on our hearts.  

While it is possible that the mark of the beast will be a physical mark or chip, it seems likely to me that the mark will be an evil spirit that has caused allegiance to the beast.  It will mark people just as being aglow with the Spirit marks us.  I can remembering the Kolhamani ?? looking into the TV camera and I saw such cold evil hatred in them.  It is as much the spirit of the antichrist as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and others who committed genocide.  

On 5/27/2016 at 8:59 AM, Last Daze said:

I'm not sure how you could control buying and selling with the mark being a spirit alone. 

I have just read through the entire thread and Willa post makes the most sense IMO.   Anyone who has been engaged in spiritual warfare would know that spirits polls[seduces] you and tries to manipulate your mind to conform to worldly ways and your refusal brings about rage from those spiritual entities.  How other christians do not go through this or have not testify to their experience with these things leaves me a bit baffled.  The Bible speaks of the spiritual world and the battles that goes on there also Eph 6.  How does spirits or demons enter or occupy persons ?.   In the same way christians would be polled to receive a spiritual mark when the time come for the mark period. Those who are saved would not take this mark spiritually as they would be sealed with the mark of  God .  It is essentially your allegiance to whom you give your worship to.     

When you are engaged in spiritual battles, the person standing next to you whom may be your co-worker or boss may be the carrier of that evil spirit and no physical altercation takes place. You know and  the person knows a battle was engaged in.   This is a bit difficult for persons who have never engaged in these situations to comprehend, but i have and in witness, today i testify to it.  The visual mark of identity may not be necessary, it may be symbolic.  

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

I have just read through the entire thread and Willa post makes the most sense IMO.   Anyone who has been engaged in spiritual warfare would know that spirits polls[seduces] you and tries to manipulate your mind to conform to worldly ways and your refusal brings about rage from those spiritual entities.  How other christians do not go through this or have not testify to their experience with these things leaves me a bit baffled.  The Bible speaks of the spiritual world and the battles that goes on there also Eph 6.  How does spirits or demons enter or occupy persons ?.   In the same way christians would be polled to receive a spiritual mark when the time come for the mark period. Those who are saved would not take this mark spiritually as they would be sealed with the mark of  God .  It is essentially your allegiance to whom you give your worship to.     

When you are engaged in spiritual battles, the person standing next to you whom may be your co-worker or boss may be the carrier of that evil spirit and no physical altercation takes place. You know and  the person knows a battle was engaged in.   This is a bit difficult for persons who have never engaged in these situations to comprehend, but i have and in witness, today i testify to it.  The visual mark of identity may not be necessary, it may be symbolic.  

Really? When scripture says it will be a mark on the hand or forehead you pick spiritual possession as the reality of Rev 13:16-17?

And what does 'polls' or polled' mean in this context? It certainly isn't 'seduced'.

What does spiritual warfare look like to you? Is it like World of Warcraft? Immortals? Gods of Egypt? You seem to be alluding to a battle between good spiritual people and evil spiritual people. Do you not realize that the power of the Holy Spirit is far greater than that of any other spirit? Those whom are overshadowed by the Spirit are protected from any evil spirit and from what I have experienced all spirits bow to the Spirit of God.

I fight spiritual battles all the time and I would think most followers of Jesus and children of God do the same. The battle is always for the heart and the mind. It's been that way since Eve ate of the tree and will not end until Jesus returns and puts an end to the rebellion at the last battle. I am around people that do not follow Jesus and in fact mock the bible. I have never thought of any of them as anything other than brothers that have not come to Christ. Am I to think they are all possessed of an evil spirit that my spirit must battle, sword and shield?