Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

So the believing saints are gone into heaven before Gods judgment on the world to destroy them for not serving him.

The two witnesses are going to try to convert who ever might want to change their minds because they see the event

that is taking place around them. (come out of her my people Rev. 18);

The converted Jews gets saved after the rapture by the somebody preaching to them ?(they weren't saints yet to make the rapture)

So once the 7 year event is completed, there is little amount of people left, but the Jews will be the head of  new  church in Jerusalem  on earth during the next 1,000 years converting anybody that is left to Jesus . Egypt and Syria will join in with Israel...and so on.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So as you see, many of these chapters overlap in time. 

speaking of time, do you know that Revelation chapter 12 verse one and two will actually be in the sky on September 23,2017.....   and it has never been there before....   at least since Adam and Eve were made.....   and won't be again for at least 7,000 years if ever.

So

during the 7 years

1. Anti Christ rules a. conquers people b. kill them with the sword c. famine d. wild beast -destruction

2. Beast a. kills those who would worship it b. cannot buy or sell unless they have a mark

This is suppose to be world wide from what I think is being said. So these two evil events are after sinners that are left behind.

The Devil goes after Israel in the wilderness by using the Beast, but can't find them, so he gets mad and cause a great flood.

3. God starts preaching again, somebody is got saved and are under the altar waiting for other to die like them and take revenge on the beast.

God also is pouring out his wrath killing those that are not his, and Jesus comes at the end to finish it off killing the beast and his false prophets anitchrist.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No, God has taken Dominion in 11:15,...

If God has taken dominion in chapter 11, Satan cannot take full control of the world in chapter 13.  God allows him 3 1/2 years of complete dominion over the earth, and we need to take things both in sequence and in context.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,070
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, other one said:

speaking of time, do you know that Revelation chapter 12 verse one and two will actually be in the sky on September 23,2017.....   and it has never been there before....   at least since Adam and Eve were made.....   and won't be again for at least 7,000 years if ever.

I have heard about this, I am not into this very much. I think this is totally about John relaying to us through the Old Testament that this is Israel fleeing into the wilderness without giving out that secret to the world. In other words, we understand who the Woman is, because Joseph dreamed a dream that the Sun, Moon and 11 Stars would pay obeisance unto him. (That makes her Israel). We understand who the Man-Child who ascended to Heaven was/is, Jesus. We understand who the Dragon is because Satan is called this in many places and he tried to slay baby Jesus upon his birth. 

Out of 404 verses in Revelation, there are 289 that have Old Testament lingo/verbiage. John encoded Revelation with the Old Testament, once I understood this, the Mystery of Revelation became much easier to dissect. 

Ever read Jeremiah 50 and 51 and compared it to Revelation 17 an 18 ? Some comparative verses. 

Jeremiah 50:6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the Lord's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

45 My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the Lord.

====================================================================================

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

3 hours ago, Bible_Gazer said:

1. Anti Christ rules a. conquers people b. kill them with the sword c. famine d. wild beast -destruction

Correct, as per the wild beasts, I think there are diseases (like a dog going mad/rabies) that will cause animals to go mad. JMO.

2. Beast a. kills those who would worship it b. cannot buy or sell unless they have a mark

I do not think the Anti-Christ/Beast kills those who worship him, but those who refuse to worship him. B. is true, the Holy Word says people will not be able to buy or sell without this Mark in their hand or forehead. 

This is suppose to be world wide from what I think is being said. So these two evil events are after sinners that are left behind.

I do not know/understand what two evil events you are speaking of. There will be 3 1/2 years/42 months of Gods wrath/Lambs wrath upon the earth/Babylon, this is the Day of the Lord/Vengeance of God/Wrath of God. It is worldwide imho. Sinners no doubt will not be taken to Heaven, or at least not sinners who are not under the Blood of Christ. 

The Devil goes after Israel in the wilderness by using the Beast, but can't find them, so he gets mad and cause a great flood.

The Beast is the Devil/Satan, he possesses the Anti-Christ at the mid-way point, 42 month point and is given 42 months to overcome the Saints. He comes after Israel but she flees into the wilderness and is protected by God, the Earth protects her just like in the wilderness where the Sea parted and there was a wall of fire, God protects her, Satan no doubt knows where she is at. 

Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed

Easier for me to paste this passage to explain. Satan starts by persecuting Israel, he no doubt kills many, but God whose protection is often described as eagles wings, ensures Israel can flee into the wilderness and protects her there for 3 1/2 years. He feeds them like He did in the Desert when Moses was leading them no doubt. Verse 15 only shows Satan trying to come after Israel, he casts a "flood" out of his mouth, this represents him sending Armies after Israel, not an actual flood of water. BUT....The earth helped the woman, God is going to use His power to supernaturally help Israel, whatever that be, but since God is a Spirit, a would imagine He uses the "Earth" in some manner to protect her, just like He used he Red Sea to destroy the Egyptians. So Satan gets angry, and goes to forth to slay Christians the world over. This is my take of these events.

3. God starts preaching again, somebody is got saved and are under the altar waiting for other to die like them and take revenge on the beast.

The 144,000 can not be touched by Satan, nor can the Two-witnesses, they testify to many about God. Those under the alter are Christian Saints who were beheaded for the name of Jesus, who refused to serve Satan or take the Mark. 

God also is pouring out his wrath killing those that are not his, and Jesus comes at the end to finish it off killing the beast and his false prophets anitchrist.

Pretty much, Gods wrath is poured out on the evil people that hate Him. Jesus will destroy the last vestiges of evil on earth when we come back with Jesus from the Marriage to the Lamb. 

Edited by Revelation Man

3 hours ago, Ezra said:

If God has taken dominion in chapter 11, Satan cannot take full control of the world in chapter 13.  God allows him 3 1/2 years of complete dominion over the earth, and we need to take things both in sequence and in context.

The book of Revelation is a series of Revelations or visions. They somewhat overlap. They are not in any chronological order, at least not in full. You have an order so to speak of all the Seals, Trumpets and Vials, but much of the other chapters cover the full 7 year week or 3 1/2 year period of Gods wrath. I posted this (Below) in another post, but I will just paste it here to let you know what I am speaking about. Revelation is not in perfect order and was never intended to be.

I am going to try and determine when the Halfway point of Tribulation happens in every chapter, you see, many of these visions/chapters run concurrent. I am going to try and see when the 42 Month period happens in every chapter. (Abomination of Desolation) 

1. In Chapter six, the very first verse happens at the 42 month period when the Anti-Christ defames the Temple. Chapters 7,8,9 and 10 are pretty much further Seals and Trumpets so they are after chapter Six.

2. Rev. 11 in verse 2 John is told to measure the Temple but leave off outer court, for that is given to the Gentiles to tread under foot for 42 months. So this is happening at about the midway point here, the Two Witnesses come on the scene at about the mid-way or with about 42 months left. They will prophesy 1260 days

3. Rev. 12, the Woman (Israel) gives birth to Jesus, the Dragon tries to slay the Baby and fails, Jesus ascends to the Right hand of the Father. THEN....in verse 6 the Woman (Israel) flees into the Wilderness where she has a place prepared by God for 1260 Days. So this right here in verse 6 is the Mid-way point of the Tribulation.

4. In Rev. 13, the Beast arises out of the Sea, in verse 5 we see that he is given a mouth to speak great blasphemies for 42 months, so the Mid-way point of the Tribulations is also covered in this chapter. Chapters 14,15 and 16 is the 144,000 and the last Woe.

5. Rev. 17. is the Harlot riding the Beast, she is killed off by the 10 Kings in league with the Beast probably at about the 42 month mark of tribulation, because at this time the Anti-Christ claims to be GOD so Islam ( All False Religion ) must be destroyed. Rev. 18 is the Final Woe destroying Babylon the Great or the Last Beast System/Seventh Head of the Beast. 

Rev. 19. The Church is Raptured to Heaven before the Tribulation, so when the 42 months/Mid-way point comes to pass on earth, we the Church will be in Heaven Marrying the Lamb. 

These chapters in many cases run concurrent, the only perfect order is the Seals, Trumpets and Vials. They are in perfect order. Everything else kind of weaves in and out of the stories/visions God is showing John, telling John.

Edited by Revelation Man

Is there anything from Rev. chapter 6-22 that happened in the last 2,021+ years, beside Jesus being born in chapter 12 ?

How do you think the 7 churches of Asia read all these things ?  Don't worry its 2000 years away, none of this from chapter 6 -22 gonna  happen in our time.

They would be the true futurist.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

24 minutes ago, Bible_Gazer said:

Is there anything from Rev. chapter 6-22 that happened in the last 2,021+ years, beside Jesus being born in chapter 12 ?

How do you think the 7 churches of Asia read all these things ?  Don't worry its 2000 years away, none of this from chapter 6 -22 gonna  happen in our time.

They would be the true futurist.

I think Ezra also believes that two of the seals have already happened. A true futurist would not believe that.

If you put the trumpets and vials side by side are they not the same ?  Since the trumpets are voices, would that not be the warning message before each vials, not in separate times apart ?