• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

Mistyped should be 12.  Had double cataract surgery last month and didn't have my reading glasses typing.

What is the emphasis in Rev. 12 ? It is The Woman. What does the Woman (Israel) do in the future ?  She flees into the Wilderness away from the Anti-Christ. We already know that Jesus was born, Satan through King Herod tried to kill him as a baby, he was sacrificed and ascended, we already know this as Christians, so the emphasis is on who the Woman fleeing into the wilderness is. That happens after the Abomination of Desolation. Pretty much Rev. is future events except 1-3. But everything is not in perfect order.

God Bless, I pray your eyes get better.

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Bible_Gazer said:

So in our near future there is going to be three different beasts coming ?

1. From the sea

2. From the earth

3. From the bottomless pit

The scarlet woman from the mountains

Ten kings from various nations

Am I right ?

The Anti-Christ arises out of the Sea, or out of the Gentile Nations. But at the 3 1/2 year mark of the Final Week of Daniels Decree, after the Rapture, Satan or Appolyon (all the same to me) possesses the Anti-Christ. (Apollyon arises out of the bottomless pit, even if he possesses the Anti-Christ, it is still by order of Satan, so I will just use Satan.)

The False Prophet arises out of the Earth or Israel, and no doubt helps seal a deal between the Anti-Christ and Israel. 

The Harlot (Scarlet Woman) is all False Religion, there are two sides to Babylon, the False Religious side and the False Gov. side.  Her sitting on the Seven Mountains is the same as her sitting on the Seven Headed Beast. It represents Seven Rulers, not Seven Hills. ( A ruler Arises). We know this because the very next verse explains, there were Seven Rulers, Five have fallen, one is, and one is yet to come.

The 10 Kings will be a confederation of European Kings. Who knows who they will be, but Italy/Rome and Greece has to be in the 10, because the last Beast System is Revived Rome and the Anti-Christ is born in Greece per Daniel 7 and 8. I suspect Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Greece, and four more. But who knows 100 percent.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

What is the emphasis in Rev. 12 ? It is The Woman. What does the Woman (Israel) do in the future ?  She flees into the Wilderness away from the Anti-Christ. We already know that Jesus was born, Satan through King Herod tried to kill him as a baby, he was sacrificed and ascended, we already know this as Christians, so the emphasis is on who the Woman fleeing into the wilderness is. That happens after the Abomination of Desolation. Pretty much Rev. is future events except 1-3. But everything is not in perfect order.

God Bless, I pray your eyes get better.

and I would say that 1-3 has not happened yet.....   you are viewing the Chapter as to dealing with someone running into the mountains.....    and I am looking at the Chapter expressing when Satan is kicked out of heaven.....   Genesis tells us that the stars are put there for signs and  Revelation 12:1 starts out as John seeing  a great sign in heaven......    He then expresses seeing a woman clothed with the son with the moon at her feet and a crown of 12 stars.... and she is in pain to give birth...... Which is the King Star Jupiter.....    That sign will be in the sky on September 23rd next year......   and it has never been there before and will not again for at least 7,000 years.....     Other signs if you get very deep into things that I'd just as soon not spend the time getting into here and miss my movie.

When the Bible tells you of a vision in the sky that has never happened before I would think we should pay attention to it.   

Revelation Chapter 12 is a starting point for the end, and it marks the time that Satan is literally kicked out of the upper dimensions and locked into our timeline....    and Rev. Chapter 12 marks the time frame when it all starts.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

So if I understand it right as some believe

Rev. 1-3 is about the 7 churches in Asia

Rev. 4-5 covers the past 2,000 years up to date to the rapture.

Rev. 6, 8- 19 is about the event of 7 years.

Rev.  20 about the 1,000 years events.

Rev. 7, 21-22 forever here on earth.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Revelation Man

How can the woman in Rev 12 be Israel?

She is Zion.

Israel were under Zion, and we gentiles who believe are under Zion now also, her teachings.

All who are in Zion follow the Lord.

Israel did not flee into the wilderness for 3 1/2 yrs.  The apostles did when Christ died, because the Jews were coming after them.  Satan was using PAUL to do this during this time.

So Israel cannot be the woman, because Israel was attacking the Woman (the doctrine of Christ now). The "Woman" was fleeing from Israel.  Israel were the first to have the spirit of antichrist, because they did not accept Christ nor his teachings.

The woman fled into the wilderness (world), where her teachings were preserved, and taught amongst those in hiding.  Satan could not tamper with the Word of the NT, for this period of time, as all the gospels and epistles were kept hidden from him by the apostles through the hand of God..

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

19 minutes ago, Sister said:

Revelation Man

How can the woman in Rev 12 be Israel?

She is Zion.

Israel were under Zion, and we gentiles who believe are under Zion now also, her teachings.

All who are in Zion follow the Lord.

Israel did not flee into the wilderness for 3 1/2 yrs.  The apostles did when Christ died, because the Jews were coming after them.  Satan was using PAUL to do this during this time.

So Israel cannot be the woman, because Israel was attacking the Woman (the doctrine of Christ now). The "Woman" was fleeing from Israel.  Israel were the first to have the spirit of antichrist, because they did not accept Christ nor his teachings.

The woman fled into the wilderness (world), where her teachings were preserved, and taught amongst those in hiding.  Satan could not tamper with the Word of the NT, for this period of time, as all the gospels and epistles were kept hidden from him by the apostles through the hand of God..

Oh it is Israel for sure. Your interpretation of scripture is false teaching.

and I would say that 1-3 has not happened yet.....

The Seven Churches were in Asia Minor, please elaborate which you think some of chapters 1-3 haven't come to pass, glad to hear it.

you are viewing the Chapter as to dealing with someone running into the mountains.....    and I am looking at the Chapter expressing when Satan is kicked out of heaven.....

No, I agree that the Fleeing to the Wilderness is because Satan is cast down, I just thought that was a given, so I didn't mention it. In Daniel 12:1 we also see Michael Stands up. Put Daniel 12:1, Rev. 12:7 (Both Micheal Standing up) and Matthew 24:15 Abomination of Desolation which is also in Daniel 12:1, put them together all at once side by side. Daniel 12 and Matthew also speak about the perilous times like never before or since. These three verses all match up. But I agree, Saran being cast down is also a MUST and a big part of Rev. 12. Sorry I didn't make that clear brother.

Genesis tells us that the stars are put there for signs and  Revelation 12:1 starts out as John seeing  a great sign in heaven......    He then expresses seeing a woman clothed with the son with the moon at her feet and a crown of 12 stars.... and she is in pain to give birth...... Which is the King Star Jupiter.....    That sign will be in the sky on September 23rd next year......   and it has never been there before and will not again for at least 7,000 years.....     Other signs if you get very deep into things that I'd just as soon not spend the time getting into here and miss my movie.

When the Bible tells you of a vision in the sky that has never happened before I would think we should pay attention to it.   

Revelation Chapter 12 is a starting point for the end, and it marks the time that Satan is literally kicked out of the upper dimensions and locked into our timeline....    and Rev. Chapter 12 marks the time frame when it all starts.

Correct, the stars are for signs and seasons. But the North star is a Sign as are other stars to aide us in travel directory. I have heard the coming, something or nother, but I just do not buy it. Lets compare the scriptures............

Genesis 37:9 And he (Joseph) dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed ? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth ? 

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

John wrote this in this manner to tell us who the Woman was, without revealing this to the world, we know, but the world doesn't. The Sun, Moon and 11 Stars (12 in Rev. since Joseph is not being bowed down to in Rev. 12) are Israel, and Israel birth Jesus.

1 hour ago, eileenhat said:

Revelations is merely an image of spiritual revelations, not an ultimate authority.

Excerpt:

What is Sovereignty?

Sovereignty can be defined as having supreme authority, control, and power over all that has happened, is happening, and will happen in the future in all times across all history.  Christians define it as the ruler of the universe, God, having the right, the authority, and the power to govern all that happens and what has, is, or will happen being in accordance to His divine will. He has the right to achieve His purposes and has the power to bring about circumstances that dictate whatever He wills to come to pass.   

source: 

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christiancrier/2014/09/12/top-7-bible-verses-showing-gods-sovereignty/

Hello Sister, I do not quite understand your point, but God bless you any way. God is Sovereign , Amen.

1 hour ago, Bible_Gazer said:

So if I understand it right as some believe

Rev. 1-3 is about the 7 churches in Asia

Rev. 4-5 covers the past 2,000 years up to date to the rapture.

Rev. 6, 8- 19 is about the event of 7 years.

Rev.  20 about the 1,000 years events.

Rev. 7, 21-22 forever here on earth.

Pretty spot on. I an not sure about Rev. 7, that could be speaking about the 144,000 and their chosen path. And those that came out of the Great Tribulation could be the Beheaded. I am not going to say something if I am unsure though. I need to study Rev. 7 and  Rev. 20-22 more. 

A year ago, I was not too hip on Revelations. I think I have read it almost every day for a year, save my week in the hospital because of my heart attack. Of course I had read it many times, but I started seeking understanding from God and once I understood it is encoded with vast Old Testament scriptures, it started coming to me boom, boom. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 hour ago, eileenhat said:

Revelations is merely an image of spiritual revelations, not an ultimate authority.

Excerpt:

What is Sovereignty?

Sovereignty can be defined as having supreme authority, control, and power over all that has happened, is happening, and will happen in the future in all times across all history.  Christians define it as the ruler of the universe, God, having the right, the authority, and the power to govern all that happens and what has, is, or will happen being in accordance to His divine will. He has the right to achieve His purposes and has the power to bring about circumstances that dictate whatever He wills to come to pass.   

source: 

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christiancrier/2014/09/12/top-7-bible-verses-showing-gods-sovereignty/

I"m not sure what that means.  If your talking about the book of REVELATION I believe the Bible is the ultimate  authority in every way.  Notice I said REVELATION, it's not Revelations.  Just letting you know.  No worries, lot's of people make that mistake.

Blessings, RustyAngeL