• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"I almost get the feeling he has his eye on Secretary General of the United Nations?

Thoughts?"

This would not be possible for Obama in the near term ... the UN has just taken on a new SG

And actually the UN is a dysfunctional institution today .... it really serves no good purpose

I believe you will see it dwindle away as many key nations will withdraw funding and leave  

OH my goodness, you need to read up on all the UN functions besides the Security Council.....    UNISCO and those that are pushing Agenda 21 (or whatever it's called now),   and all the NGO's that are seriously involved in the UN global culture.

The core curriculum for Common Core that most conservatives are upset with came directly from the Global Core.

The oil scandal from Saddam selling his oil when it was embargoed was through the UN.

The New Age Religion is very embedded into the entire makeup of the UN.

It is way way beyond being dysfunctional......      however it is not functional in any way that benefits the citizens of the USA.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

All  of the same cloth ..... just talking heads with no teeth

All talk and no do .... a bunch of third world countries sitting about a big round table

The big 5 with veto power of which anyone of them can veto any resolution .... this speaks of no substance

Obama should have exercised the US veto power related to the recent condemnation of Israel .... but he hid under the table

He will pay the price .... most likely more that just loosing his job and fouling his own personal "legacy" [Genesis 12:1-3]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

If someone signs a covenant for a seven year peace treaty that is something that will be significant.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/15/middleeast/paris-peace-conference-israeli-palestinian-conflict/index.html

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

On 1/6/2017 at 6:13 AM, 7thseal said:

Not until Jerusalem is divided.

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Israel is already divided. There are many nations living and claiming land that God says belongs to Israel.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

If someone signs a covenant for a seven year peace treaty that is something that will be significant.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/15/middleeast/paris-peace-conference-israeli-palestinian-conflict/index.html

Not going to happen.   If it did happen, every Christian knowing anything about the end times are going to be pointing to someone in the mix as the Antichrist.

The confirming of the covenant for 7 years will not be a peace treaty of any kind, but the Antichrist person overseeing the reading of the Law of Moses (another name for the Mt. Sinai) covenant confirming that God gave the land of Israel, to the children of Israel as theirs forever.   This is a requirement in Deuteronomy 31:9-13, which in the text is for a 7 year cycle, that is to be adhered to by all generations      The reason it has not be done is because part of the requirement is that the reading of the Law of Moses to the nation of Israel, be done from the place of God's choosing - which the Jews take to be the temple mount.

It is really a smoke screen that the meeting be in Paris because of the massive resentment building toward Islam over there, created by the stupidity of the leaders to take in so many muslim "refugees".     I don't know if those leaders are trying to appease the muslims, but their leaders are certainly out of touch with their populaces.

The environment of rising anger over Islam in Europe's native populations  is creating fertile ground for the rise of the little horn - just like economic conditions in Germany did for the rise of Hitler.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

My comment

The "peace" conference in France amounted to nothing .... no progress

Obama, Kerry, and France lost their game on the "two state" solution

There will be no peace between Israel and the Muslims until the Lord comes to force the issue [Micah 5:5-6]

The "covenant" in Daniel 9:24-27 is the Lord's covenant that He has with His nation of Israel [Daniel's people] .... not some sort of false peace agreement

The other prince in the vision will come to desecrate

Both the UN and the EU are dysfunctional and not a part of the prophetic visions as many think

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

23 hours ago, firestormx said:

Israel is already divided. There are many nations living and claiming land that God says belongs to Israel.

Not until Jerusalem is divided, then God's anger is revealed. Israel isn't divided until they agree to part God's land. Read old testament then you'll see what God says. The Temple always was built in Jerusalem because that is where God said to place it and He would dwell.

Its going to be split soon, in an agreement for the Temple to be built alongside of the enemies temple (for world peace). This isn't what makes God mad... its simply them not believing His Son and following another. And that allows their walls to be overcome. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

14 hours ago, 7thseal said:

Not until Jerusalem is divided, then God's anger is revealed. Israel isn't divided until they agree to part God's land. Read old testament then you'll see what God says. The Temple always was built in Jerusalem because that is where God said to place it and He would dwell.

Its going to be split soon, in an agreement for the Temple to be built alongside of the enemies temple (for world peace). This isn't what makes God mad... its simply them not believing His Son and following another. And that allows their walls to be overcome. 

If I am not mistaking the bible say Israel, not Jerusalem. Besides, they have already agreed to divide God's land when the state of Israel was reformed and they drew up the boundaries they did and everyone agreed.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 1/17/2017 at 7:59 AM, firestormx said:

If I am not mistaking the bible say Israel, not Jerusalem. Besides, they have already agreed to divide God's land when the state of Israel was reformed and they drew up the boundaries they did and everyone agreed.

Where is the temple built? Where is God's holy land? 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 12/29/2016 at 5:52 PM, angels4u said:

I don't know , don't you think they could pressure Israel in signing a contract?

If that happens we know we're in the Tribulation..

Yes, I do believe a 7 year treaty of some sort is in the, I hope, near future, but please don't say that begins the TRIBULATION because it doesn't.  The GREAT tribulation is only 3.5'years, not 7 years, and that begins when themabomination of desolation occurs. And no where that I know of states the first 3.5 years, from Treaty to abomination of desolation, the TRIBULATION. 

In fact, I believe it will be a time of relative peace in the Middle East. Jews rebuilding a temple, sacrifices resuming, the Temple Mount may be open for all to hang out. Some kind of peace between Israel and Palestinians out there.