IGNORED

Trump meets with Muslims, Jews, Pope - who represents all Christians?

BobRyan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

9 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

And President Trump snubbing a leader of a nation whom he's meeting with in the name of brokering peace in the middle east would be violating God's tenets and his office. Trump has already been accused of not being a Christian by someone here. Jesus Christ and God almighty represent the people of Christ. And a President dedicated to Christ is an emissary of God's will being he was seated by God's will as leader of the free world. Should he vacate Christian charity now because someone thinks ill of a mere man who heads one church? Did Jesus meet with those whom his apostles chastised him for? Yes. Is Donald Trump to behave in a manner less than that example set forth by Jesus? 

His twitter account sure seems the exact opposite of Christian behavior. But I'm not saying he isn't Christian,who know.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

You gotta remember one thing though. Trump is not a Christian so you cant necessarily expect him to know any better

You can't say that another, who professes to be a Christian, is not one.  That knowledge belongs to God and Him alone.  I find your statement repugnant.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, worthy said:

His twitter account sure seems the exact opposite of Christian behavior. But I'm not saying he isn't Christian,who know.

Judge not lest Christians be judged. The same judgment can be said for members who log onto Christian forums across the net. God knows. It is not up to us to judge. 
What of those who assault Trump? Promote unsubstantiated claims, promote and disseminate through media, lies, conspiracy theories with no proof? All to impugn his presidency, his image, his character. Are they Christian? Do they say they are? Those members of media that commit to such acts are they seen in church on Sunday? Do they wear a cross on air? 
If Trump's Twitter is worthy of judgment questioning his faith then let all Internet behaviors by those professing the faith be subject to the same judgment. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

You can't say that another, who professes to be a Christian, is not one.  That knowledge belongs to God and Him alone.  I find your statement repugnant.

AMEN! 

6 minutes ago, worthy said:

That does not apply to trump. 

Oh, it certainly does.  Trump is the current 'ruler'.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Oh, it certainly does.  Trump is the current 'ruler'.

Ok

48 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't think you have the knowledge to decide that....      What power do you have to declare that?   From what I hear he has not been a christian very long, but you really shouldn't say he's not a christian.   We're not supposed to do that here as I understand it.

That is true, according to the TOS we are not to defame anyone else's faith or deny  their Christianity.  I have reported that post.

33 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

There was a political leader who began to go against the pope (etc) and he was assassinated... but this post is about who should represent all Christians... I really agree that it is as Paul said... "Follow me as I follow Christ" ... if we are following Christ, we are representing Him and others should be able to look at us and see fruits that witness to that, we are Christ-followers.:emot-heartbeat:

I would love to see some of those fruits here, on this forum.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

The pics on CNN showed Mrs. Trump in black and veiled and Ivanka with a veil also inside the vatican offices. I have read, all state officials who visit the vatican and meet with the pope must wear black and the women  veiled.   When in Rome, you do as the Romans do.  Mrs. Obama did wear black and wore a veil  too.   Who is in control or is it respect for other nations protocols .   A bit off topic, but news nevertheless.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, other one said:

I don't think you have the knowledge to decide that....      What power do you have to declare that?   From what I hear he has not been a christian very long, but you really shouldn't say he's not a christian.   We're not supposed to do that here as I understand it.

We do not need a power to observe the fruit and actions of a born again Christian. As Christians we are to be the salt and the light of this world. We are to make it obvious to those around us that we are followers of Jesus Christ. Please show me some examples of how Donald Trump has shown us that he is a born again Christian.