• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

I agree. The painful sores and boils on all those who take the mark keeps it in a actual description context for me and not symbolism. the mark will be obvious by the biblical description to those who are confronted with it in that day. The blessing of reading Revelation is we have the word for the Lord to guide us with.

So many miss out one one crucial thing it says.

One man told me it was the monster drink.   Now listen real closely to what I told him next.

I said its impossible for it to be the monster drink.  cause whether I buy and drink one or not

I CAN STILL BUY AND SELL IN THIS WORLD.    KEY............YOU CANT BUY OR SELL WITHOUT IT.

YOU cant BUY OR SELL lest you have that mark.   CANT buy or sell.

here is something many also are not seeing.

WE are not our own, We have been BOUGHT at a price, OUR TEMPLE is not even our own.

DO NOT RENDER unto ceasar THAT WHICH IS GODS ALONE.  OUR TEMPLE IS NOT EVEN OURS...........ITS GODS

Not too mention many are not paying attention to the way this rfid is in everything now.   We can make payments with phones etc

THEY GOT the SYSTEM READY .    IF it can read from a phone.............what makes us think it cant ALREADY be read in the SKIN.  OH IT CAN.

they plan on either electronic magenettic tattoe, RFID INK, or chip .   WHEN the news talks about HOW GOOD this can be

WHEN the news propagandizes it , Commericals promote it IN THE SKIN MIND YOU

UNDERSTAND its called CONDITIOING the WORLD TO SEE it as GOOD.  wait till we start hearing , this may be necessary to stop or end terrorism.

ITS COMING.  and I got one word to say.............AINT NOTHING GOING IN OR ON GODS HOLY TEMPLE...............MY BODY IS NOT MY OWN

ITS GODS..........and I shall keep it far from the BEAST SYSTEM.

ceasar nor his system is my provider or GOD.............

I don't care how bad it gets..............I have no doubt in time I wont even be able to work or function in society lest we have one.

YOU KNOW where MY TRUST IS...........IN GOD.  HE WILL FEED ME EVEN WHEN I CANT WORK , HE WILL PROVIDE.  I KNOW IT,

cause he feeds sparrows , SO I DONT FEAR MAN , I SHUN any concept of anything in or on GODS TEMPLE .  
IT has been said...................GIVE UNTO CAEASAR that which is ceasars and give unto GOD that which is HIS

BUT NEVER, EVER < NEVAH EVAH..............GIVE TO CEASAR that WHICH IS GODS ALONE..................our BODY , our temples are HIS

and the whore can keep her ring . 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Heavenly Sent said:

You have no idea where I got those words from because you are not a chosen servant of God. 

There is in heaven, as we speak, a High Priest, Jesus Christ, who is risen, and now ministering on our behalf before the throne of His Father. He is the eternal Son of God who for the purpose of dying on our behalf, became a man, and taught that all who came to Him in faith may be reconciled into fellowship with the Father. That is the gospel. You are welcome to believe it, and accept the promises associated with it. Then, and only then, will you understand who truly are chosen servants of God.

• Group:  Mars Hill

Where is our LOYALTY , where is our TRUST..........................is it in men or GOD ALONE

the mark of the beast will truly show where our heart is.  Where our trust is, where our hope is.

And again KEY WORD..................You cant buy or sell SAVE HE who has that mark.

I know people are scared, they want to imagine anything other than the plain truth.

BUT I GOT NO FEAR of man. NONE.................if I die for the LORDS sake...........THEN PRIASE HIM

if I live through it all till HIS COMING ..............THEN PRIASE HIM.  ITS ALL ABOUT HIS WILL BE DONE.

and its high time the peoples GET THAT MINDSET BACK AGAIN.  HIGH TIME.

this life is but a vapor , but eternal life WHO can measure that.  IF I have to suffer for HIS NAME sake......then AMEN

FOR HE surely saved the worst when he saved me..............and on that note I say PRAISE THE LORD ALL PEOPLES PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME

I say PRIASE PRAISE < PRAISE THE HOLY RIGHTEOUS LORD...............forever amen

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

I agree. The painful sores and boils on all those who take the mark keeps it in a actual description context for me and not symbolism. the mark will be obvious by the biblical description to those who are confronted with it in that day. The blessing of reading Revelation is we have the word for the Lord to guide us with.

SING IT SISTER SING IT.    has anyone else noticed that the churches ceased from teaching revelations in most cases.

I spoke to a catholic lady about end time prophetic events..............we spoke about rfid and how the world is headed and she agreed.

BUT when I told her did you KNOW it says you cant buy or sell without the mark in revelations........in the bible

HER JAW DROPPED..................most have not been told nor taught , and if they have its all symbolic now.  THEIR IS AN AGENDA at work

The lady could not believe how accurate it was .  I showed her in revelations and it FLOORED HER .   see the churches aint preparing the people for anything anymore.

CEPT THIS WORLD PEACE all inclusive mindset.  WHICH leads the world right to the coming man of world peace........a hint it wont be GOD..........

but he sure will play the part.   WE WERE WARNED and HERE IT COMES>

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

36 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

So many miss out one one crucial thing it says.

One man told me it was the monster drink.   Now listen real closely to what I told him next.

I said its impossible for it to be the monster drink.  cause whether I buy and drink one or not

I CAN STILL BUY AND SELL IN THIS WORLD.    KEY............YOU CANT BUY OR SELL WITHOUT IT.

YOU cant BUY OR SELL lest you have that mark.   CANT buy or sell.

here is something many also are not seeing.

WE are not our own, We have been BOUGHT at a price, OUR TEMPLE is not even our own.

DO NOT RENDER unto ceasar THAT WHICH IS GODS ALONE.  OUR TEMPLE IS NOT EVEN OURS...........ITS GODS

Not too mention many are not paying attention to the way this rfid is in everything now.   We can make payments with phones etc

THEY GOT the SYSTEM READY .    IF it can read from a phone.............what makes us think it cant ALREADY be read in the SKIN.  OH IT CAN.

they plan on either electronic magenettic tattoe, RFID INK, or chip .   WHEN the news talks about HOW GOOD this can be

WHEN the news propagandizes it , Commericals promote it IN THE SKIN MIND YOU

UNDERSTAND its called CONDITIOING the WORLD TO SEE it as GOOD.  wait till we start hearing , this may be necessary to stop or end terrorism.

ITS COMING.  and I got one word to say.............AINT NOTHING GOING IN OR ON GODS HOLY TEMPLE...............MY BODY IS NOT MY OWN

ITS GODS..........and I shall keep it far from the BEAST SYSTEM.

ceasar nor his system is my provider or GOD.............

I don't care how bad it gets..............I have no doubt in time I wont even be able to work or function in society lest we have one.

YOU KNOW where MY TRUST IS...........IN GOD.  HE WILL FEED ME EVEN WHEN I CANT WORK , HE WILL PROVIDE.  I KNOW IT,

cause he feeds sparrows , SO I DONT FEAR MAN , I SHUN any concept of anything in or on GODS TEMPLE .  
IT has been said...................GIVE UNTO CAEASAR that which is ceasars and give unto GOD that which is HIS

BUT NEVER, EVER < NEVAH EVAH..............GIVE TO CEASAR that WHICH IS GODS ALONE..................our BODY , our temples are HIS

and the whore can keep her ring 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

On 24/06/2017 at 11:05 PM, fixerupper said:

Islam is the only religion, and the Arab/Islamic Middle-East is the only region, where this could easily happen and be enforced.

While I can understand why many could believe this, I would suggest that as one looks at the parlous state of America and what is generally considered 'Christianity', I can very easily see how an apostate form of Christianity could well be legislated in America. I remember 9/11 vividly, and the aftermath. Every one and his pet dog went to church. The churches were crowded, and George Bush climbed into the pulpit, declaring war on Islam, and proclaiming that anyone not for him, was against him. I was angry at that, who did he think he was? Such arrogance! And later disclosures of government collusion and on ground demolition only confirmed what I felt at the time. 

There are more disasters to come. Some man-made, some natural. People are going to feel intensely insecure. And those disasters are going to get more intense, and more frequent, and cover greater area. Those churches are going to be filled again, and 90% of those attending will not have the faith that will grant them the peace in the midst of the storm. I can see a majority of those flooding the churches demanding their governments do something. "God is judging us! We must repent! Make laws that demand people go to church!!! Make them stop working on Sundays!!! Outlaw abortion! Jail the homosexuals!! ............"

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

While I can understand why many could believe this, I would suggest that as one looks at the parlous state of America and what is generally considered 'Christianity', I can very easily see how an apostate form of Christianity could well be legislated in America

America isn't the region of the beast, Christianity isn't in any form the religion of the beast, and neither have worldwide end-time implications.  I believe what I do because the scriptural evidence points to Islam.  AND, there really isn't any such thing as 'apostate' Christianity.  
The prophecy experts have misled you well.  For you to say, "I can very easily see how an apostate form of Christianity could well be legislated in America," shows me how little you know about the beast, the mark, and the region of the beast, and especially, "apostasy." I'm just amazed at how easily Christians attribute the evils of the end-time beast(s) and his mark to themselves!  They have NO CLUE what they're doing!  It's self-destructive 'self-demonization," and even blasphemy to say such a thing.  People ought to make sure they have things right before they condemn the church.

I remember 9/11 vividly, and the aftermath. Every one and his pet dog went to church. The churches were crowded, and George Bush climbed into the pulpit, declaring war on Islam, and proclaiming that anyone not for him, was against him.

And I agreed with him.  Anyone for Islam is for Satan's religion of the beast.  At that time, most people had no clue about Islam.  Since Sept. 11, 2001, Islam has carried out 31,221 terror attacks.

I was angry at that, who did he think he was? Such arrogance! And later disclosures of government collusion and on ground demolition only confirmed what I felt at the time. 

He's a president who stood up for what he believed like when he said about Muslim's, "they're praying to the wrong God."
AHH!  So you've fallen for the Sept. 11 conspiracy theories? A fan of Alex Jones are you?  Enough said!

There are more disasters to come. Some man-made, some natural. People are going to feel intensely insecure. And those disasters are going to get more intense, and more frequent, and cover greater area.

All part of what's coming down eventually leading us into tribulation.

Those churches are going to be filled again, and 90% of those attending will not have the faith that will grant them the peace in the midst of the storm.
And that's a good thing and actually, one reason for the tribulation!  To purify the church and lead people to Christ!
I can see a majority of those flooding the churches demanding their governments do something. "God is judging us! We must repent! Make laws that demand people go to church!!! Make them stop working on Sundays!!! Outlaw abortion! Jail the homosexuals!! ............"

Praise God Almighy that Churches will be filled again!  But how in the world do you come up with this stuff?  Are you expecting a professing Christian, pro-choice, Seventh Day Adventist to become president?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 7/19/2017 at 1:25 PM, Last Daze said:

Yes, the mark is specific to the false prophet.  It is either his name or number.

Here is the text --  it does not mention the  false prophet.

Rev 13

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his (first beast) presence. And he (second beast) makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he (second beast) deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him (second beast) to perform in the presence of the beast (first beast), telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the (first beast) beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him (second beast) to give breath to the image of the beast (first beast), so that the image of the beast (first beast) would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast (first beast) to be killed. 16 And he (second beast) causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he (second beast) provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast (first beast) or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast (first beast) , for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Instead this referes to "antoher beast" (so then second beast) and also the "First beast" . I have added qualifiers in parenthesis to make clear the association as I understand it.

Edited by BobRyan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, BobRyan said:

Here is the text --  it does not mention the  false prophet.

Rev 13

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his (first beast) presence. And he (second beast) makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he (second beast) deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him (second beast) to perform in the presence of the beast (first beast), telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the (first beast) beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him (second beast) to give breath to the image of the beast (first beast), so that the image of the beast (first beast) would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast (first beast) to be killed. 16 And he (second beast) causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he (second beast) provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast (first beast) or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast (first beast) , for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Instead this referes to "antoher beast" (so then second beast) and also the "First beast" . I have added qualifiers in parenthesis to make clear the association as I understand it.

The first beast comes up out of the abyss.  He is an evil angel.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The first beast comes up out of the abyss.  He is an evil angel.

No text says the first beast comes up out of the abyss. The first beast torments the woman of Rev 12 for 1260 years -- the dark ages.