• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You just actually made a good point.  I was not supporting her accidental mistake.  She even corrected it.

However she tells truth very often.  which sadly is not always the case with you.  now I did say not always....I seen you say some right things.

Well, the best thing to do is test the truth.  All you have to do is challenge my claims.  I show people WHY I believe what I do.  All I'm doing is showing people how Islam is found in God's Word.  All I'm asking is for you to show me why you believe what you do.  Prove me wrong by doing more than just saying I'm wrong.

You make outright claims that are false, not all your claims but some.   And you don't listen to anything one says.  The mark of the beast is not ALLAH nor the muslim religion.

You make claims that even more false.   The mark of the beast is on, not under the skin.  The mark of the two horned beast, Sunni and Shia, has Islam written all over it.  Habakkuk has Islam written all over it.  Job, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and ....REVELATION!

I wont listen to your false teachings, but I do forgive and wont be mean back.   Way too much joy in the LORD and even in being persecuted.

You don't have to listen to anybody.  I know who you're listening to and it's amazing you can't even post a link for me to debunk about this global, unified, all inclusive religion you guys always talk about.  You accuse me of what you want, but I know what I believe and WHY I believe it.  You guys???

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

DUE to the most wicked and vile religion ever born.  INTERFIATH.    oh I know the muslim religion is evil to its core too.

Let me enlighten you.  The religion hasn't been born yet, and its formation is no more than a sensationalized pipe dream.  

BUT INTERFAITH and what it leads the worlds mindset to and WHO it leads the world too.   That will be the greatest tribulation and bloodshed ever seen nor ever will be again.

It amazes me how you continue to tell me that and provide zero evidence.  

My job is done .  just watned to let you know , I forgive you .  But I do fear for you.

Don't fear for me, I have a connection.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

The mark of the beast is not ALLAH nor the muslim religion.

Allah, he's in there too.

One word for ASCEND in the OT is 'alah'.  

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H5927&t=KJV

I suppose it too is coincidence that...

Rev. 17:18  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

It is so sad that some can be so gullible to believe another gospel than the one that Paul taught, and to give the benefit of the doubt to the enemy but condemn the claims of the Bible.  I will not support a group that supports Islam whatever good they do.    Still, I prefer to support my church and local efforts such as those that give alternatives and counseling for abortions;  Or even for our local missions for the homeless, or to Worthy.  

Several on our forums consistently oppose scripture and suffer from depression and other psycho/spiritual problems, and then ask for prayer for their problems.  I do pray that they find deliverance from those problems through the truth of Scripture and the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit. I especially think of my dear childhood friend who communes with familiar spirits.  Please Lord, deliver them from error and set them free through Your word.  Amen.

Sorry for getting off topic.  Again.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

Think about what you just said after buying a tankful of gasoline and a box of falafel.

There's no need for snide remarks. :)  Let's be nice! :)

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Thread getting derailed? 

that happens quite often with some attitudes...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 7/31/2017 at 7:21 AM, Steve_K said:

Since we know the Shriners are a part of the Masons, is it right to contribute to Shriner's Hospitals?

if one can give directly to one of the Shriner Hospitals I would think it OK.    Personally I would have a lot of trouble donating to the organization....   and the reasons why would cause to much of a stir to post here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, other one said:

and the reasons why would cause to much of a stir to post here.

I don't think it matters at this point. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

You know, I just had this conversation with my youngest daughter earlier today... "There is none good but God!"  We were discussing how so many believe they will make it to Heaven because they're "good moral people."  

What I love about Jesus' reply to the man is that it kinda sounds like He was making a point... because they didn't believe He was God the Son ... so His response was appropriate ... He wasn't saying He Himself was not good... but that the man's words were contradictory in calling Him "good" unless he believed that Jesus was the Son of God.... "Why do you call Me good?  Only God is good." 

Years back and early on in my walk abby.    GOD gave me the not similar understanding of what you said............IDENTICAL.  Abby gets the medal of truth for this amen.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Years back and early on in my walk abby.    GOD gave me the not similar understanding of what you said............IDENTICAL.  Abby gets the medal of truth for this amen.

IT was IDENTICAL ABBY..................IDENTICAL.   and then I wathed men do the upmost evil with their own dark understanding of what Jesus had meant.

You know what SOME say JESUS meant by this.................THAT HE HIMSELF was NOT GOOD, oh that he had even SINNED................IS THAT NOT UPMOST BLASPHEMY.

• Loved it! 1