• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I care not for theologians. Yeshua sent out the 70. John was baptizing. I do not see your reasoning is any but the ideas of men. You can not definitively state when God's Church began. Maybe Elijah, Abram or Enoch or Moses or Aaron, or....??

Your opinion is meaningless!  Show me anything you are able to, the Church was not founded at Pentecost.  Why don't you try a search engine and find out for yourself.  Most of us learned that, when we were kids going to Sunday school.

Quasar93

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  173
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Quasar, I have just posted a new thread for you called:

What is RESURRECTION

Let's consider this issue. Guys, welcome.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,593
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

The Scriptures I posted previously thoroughly refute your attempt to make a liar out of Jesus, and John whom He gave He gave the Revelation to!

Quasar93

Which ones? You mostly copy and paste from biased sites. If you are referring to Rev 19 scriptures you are mistaken. Rev 19 does not prove when the bride showed up in heaven, does not prove how long she is there, does not prove the armies are the elect, does not prove a pretrib rapture. As before, you will see, even if you pass before all this occurs, you will see. I hope you change your mind about all this, soon.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Your opinion is meaningless!  Show me anything you are able to, the Church was not founded at Pentecost.  Why don't you try a search engine and find out for yourself.  Most of us learned that, when we were kids going to Sunday school.

Quasar93

So is it just the opinion of JustinAdams that's meaningless? No, wait. It's mine too, you said that before. Anyone else? Maybe everyone that isn't you or believes like you? You should take stock of your words. Telling someone, "Your opinion is meaningless!" is a personal attack. But that's good in my mind. Carry on.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

3 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Which ones? You mostly copy and paste from biased sites. If you are referring to Rev 19 scriptures you are mistaken. Rev 19 does not prove when the bride showed up in heaven, does not prove how long she is there, does not prove the armies are the elect, does not prove a pretrib rapture. As before, you will see, even if you pass before all this occurs, you will see. I hope you change your mind about all this, soon.

And by what Christian authority do you make claims the Scriptural proof I provided you from Jesus and John is false?  Where did you obtain your qualifications to teach eschatology, or for that matter, the Bible?  Your propagation Rev.14 is thoroughly refuted by the very Scriptures themselves.

Quasar93

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

10 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

And by what Christian authority do you make claims the Scriptural proof I provided you from Jesus and John is false?  Where did you obtain your qualifications to teach eschatology, or for that matter, the Bible?  Your propagation Rev.14 is thoroughly refuted by the very Scriptures themselves.

Quasar93

What is Christian authority?  Sounds like something worthless. Only Lord Jesus has authority. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Quasar93

Wait, I thought you quoted Rev 19? Let me check

tick...tick....tick...tick...tick...

Yes. It was Rev 19. Why are you bringing up Rev 14? That's not what we were discussing. I didn't say anything about Rev 14.

And here we go again with credentials. Did I not point out earlier in another thread that credentials do not confer infallibility? The only thing religious credentials get a person is the ability to hang a signed piece of paper on the wall. Coffee still costs a buck.

Why would I want such qualifications when my God given abilities surpass these types?

Why would I rely on men when the Spirit has taught me, and will teach again, more about the Father, in a mere moment, than men could teach me in a lifetime?

Why would I rely on the wisdom of men when it's God that saves?

Why would I humble myself before mans authority when the Lord is THE authority on all things?

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.03
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Quasar93 said:

Quasar93

Sorry. You are being rather rude. I will refrain from a like manner. Good day.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

church=a called out group, seems to me God called out the Israel nation out of Egypt. The church started long before Acts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"Prove it with explicit scripture. If ya can't it's incorrect"

[1 Corinthians 15:51-58; Thessalonians 4:13-18]

I have read all of your postings on this forum and believe that you are one who corrupts the Lord's word in many ways

If you don't change your ambitions you will be in grave danger .... making misdirection on purpose is not a good idea

Repenting and turning to the Lord is the first step for you to take .... He does the rest and will keep you there

A man cannot save Himself