• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, n2thelight said:

II Thessalonians 2:1 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,"

What's the subject?

Our gathering to Christ

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

What day?

Our gathering back to Christ.

How can you read these verses and say we gather to Christ before the man of sin is revealed?

Review my thread, "The Biblical Teaching of the Pre-trib Rapture of the Church," And scroll down to the translation history of 2 Thess.2:3.  The entire passage in 2 Thess.2:1-8, is about a rapture of the Church, NOT a "falling away." which was a 1611 A.D. alteration. 

Quasar93

Edited by Quasar93

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Question? is there more than one rapture spoken of in scripture? If so explain and show scripture.  2nd is there anywhere in scripture that states or eludes to pre saints and tribulation saints? explain and show scripture.  Can anyone here answer these questions? I will give to 6:00 today being Wed. for answers. time now is 12:00 noon.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

First question: Pre-tribuation [1 Corinthians 15:51-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-9;  2 Thessalonians 2:1; Revelation 3:10; 20:4 .... those on thrones]

Post-tribulation [those that die in the tribulation period]

Second question: pre-tribulation saints [Revelation 3:10; 20:4 .... those on thrones]                       

Post tribulation saints [Revelation 14:13; 20:4 .... those that die in the tribulation period and are

resurrected at the end of the tribulation period]

All who are not believers during the tribulation period will have a chance to repent and if killed they will be resurrected at the end of the period [Revelation 3:15-22]

Those who believe and are alive at the end of the tribulation period will enter the Lord's millennial kingdom as mortals [of Israel: Matthew 24:29-31]; [of the Gentiles: Matthew 25:31-40]

Edited by Daniel 11:36
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

14 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

And where, may I ask, did you obtain your qualifications to teach eschatology?

There is only one source of truth.  Flesh and blood can not reveal spiritual truth.  Paul counted his "qualifications" as rubbish, and rightly so. 

• But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.  John 16:13

Those who seek will find.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

8 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

The Scriptures will continue to rebuke you for adding things to it that it DOES NOT say.  There is nothing whatever in Mt.24:4-31 that Jesus referred to, that will/did take place BEFORE the tribulation begins - which has not yet taken place.  Review the following in 2 Pet.1:20, below:

"knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation."

Quasar93

Well that means he will be rebuking you for being wrong. On every site I see you on you paste tons of stuff, sometime 2 or 3 times. And you have the temerity to try and tell me that Matthew 24:4-31 is all Tribulation. Well you are wrong, and you will always be wrong on that, and likewise it is your interpretation, because it is not of God.  

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

First question: Pre-tribuation [1 Corinthians 15:51-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-9;  2 Thessalonians 2:1; Revelation 3:10; 20:4 .... those on thrones]

Post-tribulation [those that die in the tribulation period]

Second question: pre-tribulation saints [Revelation 3:10; 20:4 .... those on thrones]                       

Post tribulation saints [Revelation 14:13; 20:4 .... those that die in the tribulation period and are

resurrected at the end of the tribulation period]

All who are not believers during the tribulation period will have a chance to repent and if killed they will be resurrected at the end of the period [Revelation 3:15-22]

Those who believe and are alive at the end of the tribulation period will enter the Lord's millennial kingdom as mortals [of Israel: Matthew 24:29-31]; [of the Gentiles: Matthew 25:31-40]

where is the 2 raptures. Listen I was a pre trb in the Assemblies of God for 7 years You have not identified 2 raptures. No time frame it. prove your ideal. You are taught assumptions and presumptions but no smoking gun. where is your evidence. I am not done yet . I will be back.

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Well that means he will be rebuking you for being wrong. On every site I see you on you paste tons of stuff, sometime 2 or 3 times. And you have the temerity to try and tell me that Matthew 24:4-31 is all Tribulation. Well you are wrong, and you will always be wrong on that, and likewise it is your interpretation, because it is not of God.  

Your assessment that the Lord will rebuke me as being wrong, is saying the Scriptures I quote are false, and the Lord is a liar!  Prove any part of the following four post thread, which is all my own composition, to be false, or your views are:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/deeperwalk/the-biblical-teaching-of-the-pre-trib-rapture-of-t-t19401898.html

The cut and pastes I use all come from my own website data bank, you find so objectionable, I have generated over the past 20 years, participating on Christian discussion forums.  It is a very worthy effort in that it preserves all the study and research I have done on a countless number of Biblical subjects over that same period of time. 

Quasar93 

Edited by Quasar93

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

There is only one source of truth.  Flesh and blood can not reveal spiritual truth.  Paul counted his "qualifications" as rubbish, and rightly so. 

• But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.  John 16:13

Those who seek will find.

Any seat of the pants self study has never been acceptable training to be hired as a teacher of the Scriptures at any Bible College.  The Holy Spirit will give you the gift(s) He finds you best suited to.  He does not give the gift of prophecy and eschatology to everyone, in spite of the countless number of those who think He does.  Which is a travesty seen every day.

Quasar93

Edited by Quasar93

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"where is the 2 raptures. Listen I was a pre trb in the Assemblies of God for 7 years You have not identified 2 raptures. No time frame it. prove your ideal. You are taught assumptions and presumptions but no smoking gun. where is your evidence. I am not done yet . I will be back"

Good luck with your gibberish 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 4/16/2018 at 7:44 AM, Quasar93 said:

he prophetic chronological order of end times events as outlined in the Bible are as follows:

1. The very next prophetic event to take place will be the rapture of the Church, consisting of everyone who believes in Jesus Christ as Lord, regardless of denomination, or no denomination at all, as taught by both Jesus as well as the apostle Paul. In Jn.14:2-4, 28; 1 Thes.4:13-18; 2 Thes.2:1-8; Rev.3:10 and 4:1-2. All those who died in Christ, to all those who are still alive at His coming in the clouds of the sky, for His Church, where we will all meet Jesus, from where He will take us to our Father in heaven, as He promised us in Jn.14:2-4 and 28.

2. The rapture of the Christian Church of Jesus Christ preceeds the revealing of the man of lawlessness/beast/antichrist, according to 2 Thes.2:3-4 and 7-8. Which then immediately sets off the seven years of tribulation, as recorded in Mt.24:4-31, Jesus amplification of Dan.9:27. Where the person who is all three of the "he's" in that verse, and the rider of the white horse in Rev.6:2, is revealed.  All of whom are the antichrist. It is at this stage of end times chronology the 70th Week of Dan.9:27 will begin.

Quasar 93

So it sounds like you are saying that the church (the bride) won't go thru the Great Tribulation? Is this correct?

Is the Bride greater than the Groom?

Was Christs' persecution, torture and death on the cross the wrath of God, or the wrath of Satan?

Jesus the Groom was delivered in the hands of His persecutors by God the Father himself, to be perfected through ultimate obedience and perseverance in remaining loving, even in suffering and martyrdom.

So will his followers, the Bride, be delivered into the hands of the Beast and his followers by God the Father himself. Also to be perfected through ultimate obedience and perseverance in remaining loving, also in suffering and death.

Only then Groom and Bride will become a perfect match.

Let not our love grow cold, not even in the face of difficult times ahead, not though we are faced with hatred and persecution.