IGNORED

Is Violence Coming To Christians in America?

Hidden In Him

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

11 minutes ago, Philadelphianlady said:

Yes, I watched a secular show once on dream interpretation. Heard the dream, and then the experts interpretation based on the objects in the dream. Their interpretation had nothing to do with the context of the dream.

Then another told their dream, with the same objects, and the expert used the rote interpretation as the first, yet didn't make sense.

And this is why most tend to just spot check only certain parts of a dream. They "think" they know what "this" means, so they throw that out there, but rarely try addressing the rest. And it's only when you can put the whole package together into a coherent interpretation that you have something worth presenting. Some will argue, of course, that the whole thing is just nonsense, but that's usually coming from the lazy types, who don't have the wherewithal to even attempt to interpret them at all. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/24/1947

2 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

And this is why most tend to just spot check only certain parts of a dream. They "think" they know what "this" means, so they throw that out there, but rarely try addressing the rest. And it's only when you can put the whole package together into a coherent interpretation that you have something worth presenting. Some will argue, of course, that the whole thing is just nonsense, but that's usually coming from the lazy types, who don't have the wherewithal to even attempt to interpret them at all. 

I don't actually attempt to interpret dreams. I know when a dream is prophetic, and the interpretation comes with it. I also know when its pizza.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

This is scary. The us church is soft. I am seeing many Christians being transformed before our eyes. In those saints I would loosely call this a ‘souped up or divinely expedited sanctification’.

Back in 2005 I had a few prophecies which seemed to be about ‘end time’ persecution in US. In that respect there is agreement. The difference is that the Lord seemed to be giving a two phase declaration.

That was that the time of ‘prophetic voices’ that would not be silenced in the face of evil and corruption resulting in much persecution would be preceded  by the beginning of a time of repentance, glorifying the Lord and generally a time of awakening.

After not speaking to me in that way for a number of years, the focus as of 2015 and now seems to be getting us ready for that time. I do believe that repentence, increase in prayer and a change in focus from self to Christ and glorifying Him will precede...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.59
  • Days Won:  15

Violence will always come to God’s people, “And from the time John the Baptist began preaching until now, the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing, and violent people are attacking it.” (Matthew 11:12). Especially when the Beast comes (Revelation 13:7, 14:12). 

However, will we see violence towards the Church in America sooner than later? Probably not yet, not long as the nation is fixated on political and ethnic divides. Although it is possible that the RCC might receive some iconoclasm and even attacks on priests over the latest report ousting misconduct and abuses. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

Well, I am convinced that the seeds have already been planted for future violence against the Ekklesia.  It is there in the culture right now.  Tolerance is extended to every bizarre group out there, but not Christians.  Christians are expected to be tolerant to the point of disassociating themselves from their convictions.  If one holds to some sort of biblical or moral standard, then you are a racist, bigot, homophobe, or whatever they dream up.  You are to be ridiculed and marginalized.  That is the first step. From there, it just goes downhill.  

It starts with the idea that Christians should be marginalized.  Then it leads to Christians should not live among them or be outcasts.  It eventually leads to the idea that Christians should not live. 

Hang on.  The ride is going to get bumpy.

Edited by OldCoot