n2thelight

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"He could see that once the lie about imminency was exposed,  people would leave the church en masse.  A great falling away will occur."

This is what you want .... true?  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, Son Of Zion said:

As It was during the days of Noah - Judgment came and the wicked were removed

As It was during the days of Lot - Judgement came and the wicked were removed

In  these instances, Noah and Lot remained on the Earth, the wicked were removed

God was not finished with his dealing with humans on earth, the Messiah had not yet even come. During the Tribulation, please explain to me why the Church needs to be on earth, besides men's illogical reasoning's. The Gospel has thus been preached unto all the World (Matthew 24:14) thus the churches job is finished, and we have an appointment  to meet the Lamb in Heaven to be married, thus we are headed that way. 

Noah was REMOVED from the Floods and Lot was REMOVED from the Wicked Cities. 

2 hours ago, Son Of Zion said:

For starters

When YHWH shall build up Zion, He shall Appear in His Glory. Psalms 102:16

Looking for that blessed hope, and the Glorious Appearing of the great Elohim and our Saviour YESHUA Mashiach; Titus 2:13

In that day will I raise up The Tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: Amos 9:11

Before going any further, please tell me, What is Zion? Since it must be built before YESHUA Appears in His Glory.

How is Zion synonymous with The Tabernacle of David?

When will Zion be built up?

"¿Help?" The four key attributes/characteristics/facets/features of Zion: Are ~_________~_________~_________~_________: 

Jeremiah 30:17

The Scriptures have the answers to these questions.

If you seek after them, maybe you will begin to understand why the Ekklesia does not get taken off the earth.

Besides the Fact that the Righteous Shall NEVER be removed.

I take it you have no thoughts because you have no answer........Understood. By the way, we aren't Hebrew, so unless we are going to chat in Hebrew why all the YHWH ? Is tat supposed to impress people? Just wondering, because I never understood, in English we say God. So I don't get the 97 percent English sentences and the added Hebrew. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

God was not finished with his dealing with humans on earth, the Messiah had not yet even come. During the Tribulation, please explain to me why the Church needs to be on earth, besides men's illogical reasoning's. The Gospel has thus been preached unto all the World (Matthew 24:14) thus the churches job is finished, and we have an appointment  to meet the Lamb in Heaven to be married, thus we are headed that way. 

Noah was REMOVED from the Floods and Lot was REMOVED from the Wicked Cities. 

And both were still on earth. Protected from the wrath. On the day wrath began. So it will be in the end, on earth until the very day wrath begins.

Notice how both were still on earth until the flood destroyed the world, and the fire destroyed the city. All were destroyed, no chance for repentance.

In the pretrib model the 'Noah and Lot group' are taken well before destruction falls on unbelievers as many come to know Jesus before the destruction of the enemies of God.

Something ain't right.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 6/14/2018 at 3:42 AM, n2thelight said:

Just want someone anyone to show me,why,where and how,this chapter is just for the Jew's.

Shalom, n2thelight.

Well, technically, it's NOT just for the Jews; however, there are portions that are not only applicable just to the Jews, but specifically just to the Jews of Yeshua`s time. Part of the Olivet Discourse was directed to His disciples and their families, as certain events would be coming in the 40 years to come that directly affected them! He was issuing a warning to them of the problems that they would be facing.

For instance, who but a Jew (or any child of Israel) would EVEN CARE if their escape had to be made on a Shabbat ("Sabbath")? Yet, for a Jew, they were not to travel any farther on the Shabbat than to the Mount of Olives and back, a "Sabbath's day journey!"

The reference to "not coming down from the housetops" is a reference to the Old City of Jerusalem, where the houses were built so close to one another within its walls that one could jump from rooftop to rooftop (like in the Disney "Aladdin" movies) and get to the city walls without touching ground!

The reference to "winter" (or rather, the "rainy season") was to Israel's rainy season in the winter months that DO get cold, especially in the mountains, to which they were instructed to flee. So, not only would one have to contend with the rain and mud, but also with the cold, the chance for snow and for slippery ice, especially in the mountainous regions! Such conditions would certainly impede one's progress in the attempt to escape the coming doom.

Who but a Jew would EVEN CARE if the Messiah was in the closet or in a particular place in the desert?

Again, although applicable to the Jews particularly Yeshua`s disciples and their families in the First Century A.D. ("Anno Domini," Latin for "since the Year of the Lord"), many times while Yeshua` was talking, His attention was taken away from His present into the future, even the far distant future, to the time of His Second Coming.

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

And both were still on earth. Protected from the wrath. On the day wrath began. So it will be in the end, on earth until the very day wrath begins.

Notice how both were still on earth until the flood destroyed the world, and the fire destroyed the city. All were destroyed, no chance for repentance.

In the pretrib model the 'Noah and Lot group' are taken well before destruction falls on unbelievers as many come to know Jesus before the destruction of the enemies of God.

Something ain't right.

And since NO FLESH can enter Heaven and it was not END TIMES why would they not stay on earth, I mean this argument is NONSENSICAL at its core.  Jesus still had to be born, so you expected Noah and hos family to be taken to Heaven so a no one would be left on earth to repopulate the earth? 

Now explain to me why the Church needs to stay on the earth? Its business on earth is finished, you guys refuse to use one iota of logic here brother. You refuse to see the Rev. 19 Marriage and return with Christ, you just put blinders on and pretend it doesn't happen. Lets pretend the Jewish Wedding Tradition isn't 7 Days which = 7 years. Lets pretend Armageddon isn't the Marriage Supper etc. etc. etc. 

For starters you are comparing apples and oranges, secondly, you get it all wrong anyway, both were taken out of the way before the Wrath came in each instance. The ark = THEIR Heaven.............the Fleeing the CITY = them being TAKEN AWAY........Raptured out of trouble. No one really thinks God was going to take anyone to Heaven in those days, thus the whole promise is false and conflated on purpose. 

I will be waiting on the EXPLANATION for why the Church should remain on earth. 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

4 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I will be waiting on the EXPLANATION for why the Church should remain on earth. 

The short answer?  Holding to the testimony of Jesus.  Being light.  Being salt.  Faith.  Perseverance.  Enduring.  You know, stuff we're supposed to be engaged in.

• So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.  Revelation 12:17

Considering that the judgment/wrath of God isn't poured out until the seven plagues of the seventh seal, why shouldn't the Church be on earth?  Let your light shine before men.  Isn't that why we're here?  Taking the light out at the darkest time doesn't really make sense to me.  There's "keeping" and "holding to" and "enduring" and "persevering" and nothing about abandoning our purpose for being here.  Keep the word of His perseverance and hold to the testimony of Jesus.  Endure to the end and be saved.  It will happen according to the will of God, not men.

"I will be waiting on the EXPLANATION for why the Church should remain on earth"

Those alive at the time will not remain on the earth .... both the dead and living believers will be taken to heaven in a flash

In the twinkling of an eye

Then the Lord will bring His wrath and judgment upon the unbelieving earth .... the 70th week decreed

This is scriptural and true

The Olivet discourse is given to Israel for their experience in the coming tribulation period .... Paul's mystery is then given to the church

Edited by Daniel 11:36

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"I will be waiting on the EXPLANATION for why the Church should remain on earth"

Those alive at the time will not remain on the earth .... both the dead and living believers will be taken to heaven in a flash

In the twinkling of an eye

Then the Lord will bring His wrath and judgment upon the unbelieving earth .... the 70th week decreed

This is scriptural and true

The Olivet discourse is given to Israel for their experience in the coming tribulation period .... Paul's mystery is then given to the church

YES........But the answer as to why we must remain will never come, you see watch this BELOW:

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The short answer?  Holding to the testimony of Jesus.  Being light.  Being salt.  Faith.  Perseverance.  Enduring.  You know, stuff we're supposed to be engaged in.

• So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.  Revelation 12:17

Considering that the judgment/wrath of God isn't poured out until the seven plagues of the seventh seal, why shouldn't the Church be on earth?  Let your light shine before men.  Isn't that why we're here?  Taking the light out at the darkest time doesn't really make sense to me.  There's "keeping" and "holding to" and "enduring" and "persevering" and nothing about abandoning our purpose for being here.  Keep the word of His perseverance and hold to the testimony of Jesus.  Endure to the end and be saved.  It will happen according to the will of God, not men.

Of course you leave of the most salient fact of all, the Church had a JOB TO DO, thus she overcame with her own blood and thus turned Rome from a Gentile heathen nation to a Nation that advocated the Gospel of Jesus Christ via her sacrifice. 

Once the Gospel has been preached the world over, Her job on earth is done, her work on earth is done, the Holy Spirit  takes over after he raptures the Church to Heaven to Marry the Lamb ( Rev. 19.......IT REALLY EXISTS FOLKS !! It does ) and then returns with Jesus.

Rev 12:17, if you understand it and IF you don't try to dodge what a Remnant is, means that the REMNANT CHURCH on earth is thus Killed/Martyred for her Faith in Christ, the WOMAN (Israel) is not Killed, she is PROTECTED. The REMNANT (Small part that is left) of HER (The Woman's/ISRAELS) SEED (Jesus was her PROMISED SEED) is who the dragon via the Anti-Christ COMES AFTER because he sees he can no get at the WOMAN !! Its self explanatory. 

So the REMNANT CHURCH of the SEED Jesus is what is being spoken of here. Of course that means the MAIN CHURCH is n Heaven, those who came to Christ after the Rapture are on earth. That is just common sense to me. 

The church shouldn't be on Heaven because we don't need to be on Heaven out job is done. Now the JUDGMENT IS COME !! 

The ENDURE UNTIL THE END is of course not about the End Times, its before the Rapture and its about each man ENDURING until the end of ones life for Christ. Paul called it RUNNING THE FULL RACE !! Nothing from Matthew 24:1-14 is END TIMES, not understanding that will throw ones Eschatology out of whack. 

These again are of Israel .... there is nothing about the church of primarily Gentiles in Revelation 12 [Revelation 12:17]