Heb 13:8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"I am always right because I do my homework and seek the truth via prayer and study"

You think so son .... but you have much to learn .... believe me

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I am always right because I do my homework and seek the truth via prayer and study. 

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

2Co 10:18  For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Pro 27:2  Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

Hallelujah

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

16 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Read the above and stop dodging the FACTS brother.  If you actually think ANY TRANSLATION is closer to the truth than the original written word then I got  some swamp land I want to sell you.  So you must be joking right"

Your Biblical interpretations are corrupted son

That would be you, I proved the point and you dodged it, which tells me all I needed to know brother, when you can't deal with the facts you just put forth unintelligible quips that are not germane to the previous post.

15 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

You think so son .... but you have much to learn .... believe me

I know so son, I have been preaching for well over 30 years, and I was called specifically unto prophecy, so I am not just spending time on a hobby. I will only believe you or anyone else when the Holy Spirit in me agrees with you. 

You missed the pointed verb there, I Study & Pray therefore I am always right, meaning of course when I say I know, that I know, that I know............. it is because I rely on the Holy Spirit, not men. But are not supposed to say I know, unless they KNOW its of the Holy Spirit, if everyone did that they also would be right 100 percent of the time, too many try to say this is of God when it s no such thing. God has never stated that Jesus opened any Seals 2000 years ago. 

So I am always correct because I rely on the Holy Spirit, now there are a lot of things I don't understand, unlike others I don't try to claim I know things when the Holy Spirit hasn't revealed them unto me. Else I might think the Seals were opened 2000 years ago. 

If you can't stand a brother telling the truth to you then you might as well not reply because thus saith the Lord is my motto, I don't really care what men think, I only care what God thinks in the end. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"That would be you, I proved the point and you dodged it"

I dodge noting son .... you are playing games with scripture and this is evident to me

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That would be you, I proved the point and you dodged it, which tells me all I needed to know brother, when you can't deal with the facts you just put forth unintelligible quips that are not germane to the previous post.

I know so son, I have been preaching for well over 30 years, and I was called specifically unto prophecy, so I am not just spending time on a hobby. I will only believe you are anyone else when the Holy Spirit in m agree with you. 

You missed the pointed verb there, I Study & Pray therefore I am always right, meaning of course when I say I know, that I know, that I know.............because I rely on the Holy Spirit, not men.

And I am always correct because I rely on the Holy Spirit, now there are a lot of things I don't understand, unlike others I don't try to claim I know things when the Holy Spirit hasn't revealed them unto me. Else  I might think the Seals were opened 2000 years ago. 

If you can;t stand a brother telling the truth to you then you might as well not reply because thus saith the Lord is my motto, I don't really care what men think, I only care what God thinks in the end. 

I could have guessed something like this.  When the 6th seal suddenly hits, then perhaps you will know the real truth, which is certainly set apart from "your truth."  Do you imagine you alone ask the Holy Spirit for truth? 

if I could further guess, you have bypassed Acts chapter 1 in your walk with the Lord. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Read the above and stop dodging the FACTS brother.  If you actually think ANY TRANSLATION is closer to the truth than the original written word then I got  some swamp land I want to sell you.  So you must be joking right ? 

MEN.......LIKE YOU AND ME.......Translated the bible into English, OLD ENGLISHE 400 years ago, we now have computers and  way of understanding things those MEN had no access to. The Lords word is the Lords Word, not what the TRANSLATORS WROTE PER SE, but what God wrote. You thinking the English translation is the actual word of God is off the deep end brother , the Word if God is ONLY EXACTLY what God meant by it, and as I have proven, which YOU CAN'T REBUT, the Day of the Lord is a day of DARKNESS !!

I study the root words all the time because I do not TRUST MEN !! I trust the ORIGINAL WORD OF God as written. 

You seem to be hiding from the above facts in the other post, creating MISDIRECTION with something that means nothing as per the conversation. The Day of the Lord is a period of DARKNESS isn't it brother, which means I was correct, and I always knew I was, because I do not say things I do not know the answer to, unlike many people. Research and prayer is our friend brother. 

The Sun, Moon and the Stars Joel 2:31 EVENT happens during the Day of the Lord because the Day of the Lord starts with the OPENING of the First Seal. 

Amen, God bless.

That was a whole lot of wasted work trying to prove a myth as if truth!

This is SO EASY! Just go back to Rev. 5 and ascertain the TIME. WHEN Did Jesus ascend back into heaven the first time after He rose from the dead? Again it is not a difficult question. He told Mary not to touch Him for He had not yet ascended. After Mary left, Jesus ascended, and John got to see that in vision form. TIME? Around 32 AD. 

Revelation man, you are AD LIBBING 2000 years that the Holy Spirit did not cause the writer to write. It's not there. Just go ahead and tell us you missed it. 

Next, you are imagining something evil about the 1st seal, that is not there.  Amazing for a man of God. Why not just believe what is written AS it is written?

On 7/13/2018 at 10:56 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"That would be you, I proved the point and you dodged it"

I dodge noting son .... you are playing games with scripture and this is evident to me

You most certainly did son......or else you just don't read the post but still reply, and that's a no no in my book, I don't reply to posts I don't read, its disrespectful of the whole process, tbh. 

I posted scriptures that prove the DOTL is a period of Darkness, where he sun gives not her light, thus Joel 2:31 can not be BEFORE the DOTL but its just like I stated, in the PRESENCE/FACE of the Day of the Lord. Its np ones fault but your own if you are hung up on some English cats translation 400 years ago, that's on you, that is your blind-spot, not mine nor anyone else's.  

Edited by Revelation Man

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I could have guessed something like this.  When the 6th seal suddenly hits, then perhaps you will know the real truth, which is certainly set apart from "your truth."  Do you imagine you alone ask the Holy Spirit for truth? 

if I could further guess, you have bypassed Acts chapter 1 in your walk with the Lord. 

For starters the Rapture will happen before any Seals hit, that is via the DEPARTURE in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, secondly every Christian should be able to hear the Holy Spirit, sadly that's not the case or else they hear Satan or themselves and repeat it as of the Holy Spirit. If people can't hear the Holy Spirit that is on them, God is always speaking. Seems you "GUESS" a lot. 

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

That was a whole lot of wasted work trying to prove a myth as if truth!

This is SO EASY! Just go back to Rev. 5 and ascertain the TIME. WHEN Did Jesus ascend back into heaven the first time after He rose from the dead? Again it is not a difficult question. He told Mary not to touch Him for He had not yet ascended. After Mary left, Jesus ascended, and John got to see that in vision form. TIME? Around 32 AD. 

Revelation man, you are AD LIBBING 2000 years that the Holy Spirit did not cause the writer to write. It's not there. Just go ahead and tell us you missed it. 

Next, you are imagining something evil about the 1st seal, that is not there.  Amazing for a man of God. Why not just believe what is written AS it is written?

No one agrees with your Seals being opened 2000 years ago but a select few, and VERY FEW. There is a reason for that, its not of God. Revelation 5, as we went over a long time ago, has absolutely NOTHING to do with Jesus Ascending, we see the Church IN HEAVEN, which means the Rapture has already taken place. If I remember correctly you have this "THEORY" about Jesus not being in Heaven during Rev. ch. 5 because Jesus could not be found, and as I told you back then, it says Jesus couldn't be found, not only in Heaven but ON EARTH or even UNDER THE EARTH, which destroyed your whole theory, yet you have continued down that same erroneous path now a year later, even though I proved the Scriptures via that passage are not pointing to where he is or is not, else Jesus would have been NOWHERE !! But you ran with that as if its of God brother. 

The Church is in Heaven in Rev. chapters 4 and 5. The Seals are opened at the MIDWAY Point of the 70th Week. 

No one takes that 1st Century Seal being opened serious.........#PRIDE blinds us if we let it.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

24 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

For starters the Rapture will happen before any Seals hit, that is via the DEPARTURE in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, secondly every Christian should be able to hear the Holy Spirit, sadly that's not the case or else they hear Satan or themselves and repeat it as of the Holy Spirit. If people can't hear the Holy Spirit that is on them, God is always speaking. Seems you "GUESS" a lot. 

The Church is in Heaven in Rev. chapters 4 and 5. The Seals are opened at the MIDWAY Point of the 70th Week. 

No one takes that 1st Century Seal being opened serious.........#PRIDE blinds us if we let it.

Hi Revman....

I believe you stated that the Church will be raptured before the 70th week starts

You also stated that the seals are opened at the Midpoint of the 70th week.

So my question is this.

What happens between the Church being raptured at the beginning of the 70th week, and the seals being opened at the midpoint of the 70th week?

That is a 3 1/2 (+-) years span of time. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Revman....

I believe you stated that the Church will be raptured before the 70th week starts

You also stated that the seals are opened at the Midpoint of the 70th week.

So my question is this.

What happens between the Church being raptured at the beginning of the 70th week, and the seals being opened at the midpoint of the 70th week?

That is a 3 1/2 (+-) years span of time. 

The rule of the A/C where all follow him. The False Prophet works with him. Rev 13. The world is in a state of False peace. Israel begins sacrifice again.

In Christ

Montana Marv to me