IGNORED

Why do demons attack us even when we arent doing anything?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

pray & keep praying

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, other one said:

you are in Christ and demand they leave.....    they should.

Amen, and in Jesus name they do!

Mark 16:17  In my name shall they cast out devils; KJV

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

22 minutes ago, shortangel said:

pray & keep praying

I have and i prayed for my friend as well.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,248
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

4 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I feel like me and my friend can be so in sync at times.. 

At 5a i woke up from a hellish nightmare.. And couldnt go back to sleep... 

So i text her and she said she also had a nightmare.. 

She said she had a "dream" where a dark shadowy demon was over there bed ...then he had sleep paralysis and couldn't move and the shadow entity kept approaching..  

It just baffles me bc i wonder..why are demons able to mess with us if there are no doors open, no sin( i know its impossible not to but i mean like willfully sinning or getting into dark grimy sin) 

Im just saying my friend and I ..we both go to work, mind our business ..dont open doors... Were just normal people 

So i dont understand

all things are a test of our life in God >here<
so when we yield fear to the evil we are failing in that test

Matt 10:28

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
KJV

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Becoming a Christian is liken to joining the service when we are at war.   Those who did not join the service sat at home enjoying life as they normally did.  Those who did join found themselves on the front line somewhere, for the most part.  When you are in a war, you will be shot at.  The same can be applied to our Christian walk.  If we take up our walk in Christ, evil will fight against you.  Those who are no danger to their endeavors will be left alone.  Those who stand against evil will be attacked by evil.

This is just another way of saying what missmuffet said.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,985
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

10 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

So we're pretend christians? 

Anywho i dont think being super close to God keeps them at bay... Of anything the closer you are to God the more the demons attack( just what I witnessed from someone who had a close bond with God. Theyd tell me what theyd experience as well)

A case in point about pretend-Christians, with this passage as a warning to take care:

Act 19:11-20
(11)  And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
(12)  So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
(13)  Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preachs.
(14)  And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
(15)  And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?
(16)  And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

(17)  And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
(18)  And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.
(19)  Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.
(20)  So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.

God allows demons to chastise or buffet us for various reasons. In Paul's case it served to keep him humble and reliant on God's grace rather than his own abilities. 

2Co 12:7-10
(7)  And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
(8)  For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
(9)  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(10)  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

This verse comes to my mind:

And you shall not bring an abomination into your house, lest you be a cursed thing like it. You shall utterly hate it, and you shall utterly despise it. For it is a cursed thing.  Deut 7:26

We live in a very dark country and have to be very careful about what we bring into our home, the dark side is very powerful here and they curse the trinkets they sell to the tourists. 

Angels and demons live alongside of us in another dimension, they can't hassle us unless we allow them to, however, if we unknowingly bring something into our home that has been cursed that provides a three dimensional point for them to enter, ...what you are experiencing is what we call demonic oppression, ...may I suggest you search you home in the power and discernment of the Holy Spirit and if you find something get rid of it immediately, ...burn it if you can.

That's what Moses was talking about and it is applicable for us today.

Lord bless 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The last few times I was attacked I just said, "I don't have to listen to you, you lie!"  I haven't been bothered that way since.  That doesn't mean he won't try another way.  That is why we have to stay on guard.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

19 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I feel like me and my friend can be so in sync at times.. 

At 5a i woke up from a hellish nightmare.. And couldnt go back to sleep... 

So i text her and she said she also had a nightmare.. 

She said she had a "dream" where a dark shadowy demon was over there bed ...then he had sleep paralysis and couldn't move and the shadow entity kept approaching..  

It just baffles me bc i wonder..why are demons able to mess with us if there are no doors open, no sin( i know its impossible not to but i mean like willfully sinning or getting into dark grimy sin) 

Im just saying my friend and I ..we both go to work, mind our business ..dont open doors... Were just normal people 

So i dont understand

i have had those dreamz, they do not mean much so do not worry about them, nothing can really harm us in our dreams, if u ever have a real demonic attack they are totally different,