IGNORED

Does Paul tells us WHEN the rapture will come?

iamlamad

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

17 hours ago, iamlamad said:

No, I disagree: it is going to take the sudden disappearance of half the earth's population: those in Christ plus all the children of the world under the age of accountability.  Parents around the world will be going crazy wondering what happened to their children. It is going to be worldwide panic 

The only thing we the Church really know about the "end times" is that the Rapture is going to happen, the Devil is going to come and take Global power unto himself, and that this 7 yrs  has a title.  This is really not true either: 

However, you may well be right, that there will be a financial crisis on top of half the world disappearing. And there may well be a world war going on right after the sudden disappearance.  Thanks for answering!

For 150 yrs, "end time" preachers are stuck in the  symbolic minutiae found in John's Revelation.  So, if i say that this is not as important or as significant as understanding more basic ideas like, when the Time of the Gentiles ends, begins the Great Trib, that ends as the Reign of Christ starts, ect, im not saying that their isn't a ton of into "out there".. as you are repeating some of it..   And  God knows there are Thousands of end time fanatics writing books and ranting on Forums.....ok?......So,  im only saying that there is so very little that is provable, or agreed upon.   See, it not the same thing as proving anything, just to List all the verses that talk about the STUFF.  I can list it, thousands can list it, and SO WHAT....its a puzzle, and will remain one.

You think that the world wide panic that is caused by those who missed the Rapture, is going to be the reason that the Anti_christ shows up?

So, according to what you are thinking, you believe the beast will arrive to calm down the panic caused by the missing "Raptured.."

Well thats an idea.   Thx for sharing.

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Behold said:

For 150 yrs, "end time" preachers are stuck in the  symbolic minutiae found in John's Revelation.  So, if i say that this is not as important or as significant as understanding more basic ideas like, when the Time of the Gentiles ends, begins the Great Trib, that ends as the Reign of Christ starts, ect, im not saying that their isn't a ton of into "out there".. as you are repeating some of it..   And  God knows there are Thousands of end time fanatics writing books and ranting on Forums.....ok?......So,  im only saying that there is so very little that is provable, or agreed upon.   See, it not the same thing as proving anything, just to List all the verses that talk about the STUFF.  I can list it, thousands can list it, and SO WHAT....its a puzzle, and will remain one.

You think that the world wide panic that is caused by those who missed the Rapture, is going to be the reason that the Anti_christ shows up?

So, according to what you are thinking, you believe the beast will arrive to calm down the panic caused by the missing "Raptured.."

Well thats an idea.   Thx for sharing.

A man called Ken Peters had dream after dream starting with the rapture and then into the days of GT. He was a heathen at the time, but got Born again. He saw computers on desks before the days of computers. It was a very in depth dream. He had no idea at the time what it was about.  His dream follows very closely what what is written. 

As for what IS written, it is not so difficult as you make out. If someone knows how to activate the Holy Spirit as his or her teacher, it is even easier. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

As for what IS written, it is not so difficult as you make out. If someone knows how to activate the Holy Spirit as his or her teacher, it is even easier. 

Maybe Ken should have created "Apple" or "PC"..... ?

Also, its not that John's Revelation can't be discussed. The problem is, when 10,000 different people can't agree, and 40,000 end time books don't agree.

My advice, Reader...... is to not worry much about a situation where you won't be here to notice it or to "endure to the end" of it..   So, why spend countless hours searching into a situation, "the time of Jacob's Troubles", "Daniel's 70th' week"< etc, etc, etc, when none of this is going to help you lead anyone to Christ. 

See, thats the problem with a lot of people's discipleship.,  they major in the minors and end up with no real FRUIT.....  They just end up.

Listen Reader....you are going to MEET Jesus The Christ, and you will be asked "what did you do in MY BODY".....aka, = what did you do with the time i gave you, and the life you lived, that caused a radical change toward HOLINESS in someone's life, or what did you do that was the SEED planted in their HEART ... that caused them to find ME".

"umm, well, i didnt do that Lord, but i did worry a lot about "candlesticks" and "apostolic visions".

"So are you telling Me, that you never led anyone to ME, ..that this meant NOTHING TO YOU'?

"well, ummm, can we just talk about the 7 churches, Lord"?

Reader, don't be that person.  Be the person who keeps the main thing the main thing.   The main thing is "live holy, and share the Light of the Gospel, then train those who have become illuminated by The Truth.

Edited by Behold

12 hours ago, Behold said:

Maybe Ken should have created "Apple" or "PC"..... ?

Also, its not that John's Revelation can't be discussed. The problem is, when 10,000 different people can't agree, and 40,000 end time books don't agree.

My advice, Reader...... is to not worry much about a situation where you won't be here to notice it or to "endure to the end" of it..   So, why spend countless hours searching into a situation, "the time of Jacob's Troubles", "Daniel's 70th' week"< etc, etc, etc, when none of this is going to help you lead anyone to Christ. 

See, thats the problem with a lot of people's discipleship.,  they major in the minors and end up with no real FRUIT.....  They just end up.

Listen Reader....you are going to MEET Jesus The Christ, and you will be asked "what did you do in MY BODY".....aka, = what did you do with the time i gave you, and the life you lived, that caused a radical change toward HOLINESS in someone's life, or what did you do that was the SEED planted in their HEART ... that caused them to find ME".

"umm, well, i didnt do that Lord, but i did worry a lot about "candlesticks" and "apostolic visions".

"So are you telling Me, that you never led anyone to ME, ..that this meant NOTHING TO YOU'?

"well, ummm, can we just talk about the 7 churches, Lord"?

Reader, don't be that person.  Be the person who keeps the main thing the main thing.   The main thing is "live holy, and share the Light of the Gospel, then train those who have become illuminated by The Truth.

MY friend! The last time Jesus had the entire church "in one accord" was in the upper room! Why do we have umteen different denominaions? It is very simple, hardly ANYONE takes time to wait on the Lord and get HIS intent in scriptures. So every leader of every denomination uses their own human reasoning - so we end up with upteen denominations - most thinking they are right all the rest of the church world is wrong. So it is not just in the end times this goes on!  I have always said, line up 100 pastors who teach Revelation and ask them each the same question and chances are good you will get 1o1 different answers. (one will be torn between two opinions).

I agree in general with your post. But God has set TEACHERS in the church to keep church doctrine straight. We "exhort, and rebuke" with all long suffering.  And we also spread the gospel. I am continually on the net chatting with people from 3rd world countries who were raised as Buddhists or Muslims. SOMEONE must tell them the truth!   Good post!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Paul doesn't teach anything about rapture. Not there unless you add it. Simple. Shalom

4 hours ago, branchesofHim said:

Paul doesn't teach anything about rapture. Not there unless you add it. Simple. Shalom

If you could read the text in Latin, you would know not to say such things. OF COURSE Paul taught about the rapture. It comes from the latin word Rapio which means to snatch up. The Bride of Christ will certainly be snatched up just as Paul wrote. However, that said, if people just WANT to be left behind for some reason, I think God will honor their strong desire. He is not going to FORCE people to go with Him back to heaven. Hebrews 9, the last verse, tells us He will be seen by those EXPECTING Him. 

Are YOU expecting Him? Do you have ANY faith to be caught up if He came tonight?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

8 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

If you could read the text in Latin, you would know not to say such things. OF COURSE Paul taught about the rapture. It comes from the latin word Rapio which means to snatch up. The Bride of Christ will certainly be snatched up just as Paul wrote. However, that said, if people just WANT to be left behind for some reason, I think God will honor their strong desire. He is not going to FORCE people to go with Him back to heaven. Hebrews 9, the last verse, tells us He will be seen by those EXPECTING Him. 

Since you are versed in Latin, then you are accountable in Latin. Thank you for confirming your knowledge.  Good to know someone who is accountable for what they understand.

Matthew 2540 applies to you. :)

Edited by branchesofHim

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I agree in general with your post. But God has set TEACHERS in the church to keep church doctrine straight. 

Yet it isn't "straight".

This is because unless you are in line with Paul, you are out of line,  off the track, and in the theological ditch.

There is only one division in the Church, tho there are many sub-divisions, that are just miniature in fighting.

The one real division is always just one thing.   You have those that teach you can lose your salvation, who are trying to save themselves and you have those who Teach Paul and Truth as 'justification by Faith".

2000 yrs ago these same Legalists were fighting Jude and Paul, and 2000 yrs later they are fighting real believers.

The devil is not going to give up, while at the same time the Truth is not going to be quiet.

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,501
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 4/3/2020 at 12:47 PM, iamlamad said:

Paul is giving us timing information here, but not direct. He is telling us that the rapture or catching up will be when people are saying “peace and safety.” Are people of the world thinking “peace” today?

From the things I'm seeing, global leaders are screaming the terms "peace and safety" and "peace and security" in hundreds of their speeches. 

African tribes have slaughtered tens of thousands. So many tyrannical, Islamic and communist regimes oppressing their populations. Israel has a 400+ mile high tech security fence and expanding it. Israel has 100,000 plus rockets pointed at them and surrounded by hostile nations. North Korea and Iran's nuclear threats, testing and ambitions. Global terrorism and radical Islam. The race to weaponize space. The war to control 'oil' that makes the world go around. Russian expansion and aggression. Dependence on a global trade system to meet our needs. Two recent global wars. The biggest parts of government economies being spent on their war machines and chemical, nuclear and biological weapon research. Unrestricted migration and open borders destroying nations and cultures, on and on.

The United Nations, which I think can be symbolically said to represent the 'whole world'. Hundreds of times states peace, security and stabilization in their speeches, sanctions, forecasts, missions, agendas and documents.

Google 'peace and security' and read a few of the 641,000,000 hits to verify what I'm thinking?

23 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

From the things I'm seeing, global leaders are screaming the terms "peace and safety" and "peace and security" in hundreds of their speeches. 

African tribes have slaughtered tens of thousands. So many tyrannical, Islamic and communist regimes oppressing their populations. Israel has a 400+ mile high tech security fence and expanding it. Israel has 100,000 plus rockets pointed at them and surrounded by hostile nations. North Korea and Iran's nuclear threats, testing and ambitions. Global terrorism and radical Islam. The race to weaponize space. The war to control 'oil' that makes the world go around. Russian expansion and aggression. Dependence on a global trade system to meet our needs. Two recent global wars. The biggest parts of government economies being spent on their war machines and chemical, nuclear and biological weapon research. Unrestricted migration and open borders destroying nations and cultures, on and on.

The United Nations, which I think can be symbolically said to represent the 'whole world'. Hundreds of times states peace, security and stabilization in their speeches, sanctions, forecasts, missions, agendas and documents.

Google 'peace and security' and read a few of the 641,000,000 hits to verify what I'm thinking?

This is just one of the many reasons I believe in a pretrib rapture. I think the next big thing on God's time clock will be Jesus  coming for His Bride. I have heard that "peace and safety" is written somewhere in the UN building. I haven't been able to  verify it.

• Thumbs Up 1