IGNORED

IN THE MIDST OF COVID19, WHAT'S NEXT IN BIBLE PROPHECY?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

59 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I suspect there may be an interval between completion of the temple and when the anti-christ takes it over.  I certainly wouldn't be dogmatic on that point because I don't know, but i imagine they might re-institute the whole system of OT sacrificial worship for a season, before it gets shut down.  Time will tell :)  But, this latest news of them wanting to do a fully "official" Passover sacrifice on the temple mount certainly seems to be a significant signpost along the road to a new temple.

Jostler, I expect the regional Mideast war and the start of the daily regular sacrifice to start this year. The temple will take at least a year or two to build, I expect, but will definitely be up by the middle of the 7-year Tribulation, because that is when the Jewish Antichrist takes his seat in it. So, I believe that you are right, that the whole sacrificial system will be in place for a season. Here's a link re the temple-ready altar, ready since Dec 2018:

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Temple-ready-altar-dedicated-on-last-day-of-Hanukkah-by-activist-groups-573980

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

Well, as a watcher of the signs of the times, I know war is on the horizon.  Few seem to be aware as yet, but it's very likely it will touch American soil when it comes.  I've tried as best I knew how to get people to realize just how serious just this virus is, and what the follow on effects will be....without much apparent success.  I haven't even been able to talk about what this coming war will likely mean....much less get anyone to think about prudent preparation for it.  I'll keep trying....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Well, as a watcher of the signs of the times, I know war is on the horizon.  Few seem to be aware as yet, but it's very likely it will touch American soil when it comes.  I've tried as best I knew how to get people to realize just how serious just this virus is, and what the follow on effects will be....without much apparent success.  I haven't even been able to talk about what this coming war will likely mean....much less get anyone to think about prudent preparation for it.  I'll keep trying....

I think China has internally among themselves declared war with the USA...   they just haven't told us yet...     and I think the President is already being defensive..   Too many things going on in the background that we just get very little glimpses of...  and China is running out of time...   Their economy was faltering before the virus and their man made islands in the South China Sea are already starting to fall apart...   Their population is getting tired of communism....   This is a very dangerous time for us, but I would say that, at least around here, this virus is pulling us together....       when it's over i do believe the country will explode financially just like it did in the Roaring 20's     it will be good if we don't make the same mistakes as we did then.   The national debt we have is being dealt with so don't worry about it...

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I think China has internally among themselves declared war with the USA...   they just haven't told us yet...     and I think the President is already being defensive..   Too many things going on in the background that we just get very little glimpses of...  and China is running out of time...   Their economy was faltering before the virus and their man made islands in the South China Sea are already starting to fall apart...   Their population is getting tired of communism....   This is a very dangerous time for us, but I would say that, at least around here, this virus is pulling us together....       when it's over i do believe the country will explode financially just like it did in the Roaring 20's     it will be good if we don't make the same mistakes as we did then.   The national debt we have is being dealt with so don't worry about it...

This war will be played out at the level of nation states, but it is not being provoked by the nations themselves.  It is coming according to a plan that intends to DESTROY nation states, and make way for a global government.  This country will lose it's international relevance and dominance in the aftermath, just as intended.   Both economically and militarily.  All the lies being told by false prophets to keep His people asleep are going to be seen for what they are by all....but by then, it will be too late to do much to prepare.  Those who are His, AND have cultivated a love for the truth, and have a relationship with Him that is intimate and personal, will do fine.  Those who have never cultivated an ear that KNOWS His voice, are going to find themselves taken home early.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 minutes ago, Jostler said:

This war will be played out at the level of nation states, but it is not being provoked by the nations themselves.  It is coming according to a plan that intends to DESTROY nation states, and make way for a global government.  This country will lose it's international relevance and dominance in the aftermath, just as intended.   Both economically and militarily.  All the lies being told by false prophets to keep His people asleep are going to be seen for what they are by all....but by then, it will be too late to do much to prepare.  Those who are His, AND have cultivated a love for the truth, and have a relationship with Him that is intimate and personal, will do fine.  Those who have never cultivated an ear that KNOWS His voice, are going to find themselves taken home early.

And Trump, Putin, Johnson and even Kim are fighting it...   It's going to be a masterpiece of a story to see who wins short term.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, other one said:

And Trump, Putin, Johnson and even Kim are fighting it...   It's going to be a masterpiece of a story to see who wins short term.

don't forget Iran and Israel :)  They're all knee deep in this too :)  Syria and Iraq are pawns...actually they all  are if you lift your eyes to the supranational level where the real string pullers are making the decisions that matter....

50 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Jostler, the war I am expecting this year is a regional Mideast war. I'm not sure about bigger wars after that, other than when the Jewish Antichrist and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) comes against Israel at the start of the 7-year Tribulation and then many nations with him and the CIS later in the Tribulation: Armageddon. When Revelation says that "the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast," I don't believe that means there is a one-world government at that time. So, personally, I believe that true Christians, generally, will be fine until the resurrection and rapture. God will keep us "from the hour of testing."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

This war will be played out at the level of nation states, but it is not being provoked by the nations themselves.  It is coming according to a plan that intends to DESTROY nation states, and make way for a global government. 

Hi Jostler, I have to query this statement on the grounds that nations continue to exist right through the Millenial Reign, after which those from all over which Satan is again able to deceive, termed Gog and Magog, join forces in one last battle against God and His People. 

Rev 20:7-8  And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, (8)  And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

Hi Jostler, I have to query this statement on the grounds that nations continue to exist right through the Millenial Reign, after which those from all over which Satan is again able to deceive, termed Gog and Magog, join forces in one last battle against God and His People. 

Rev 20:7-8  And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, (8)  And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Nations will continue to exist even in the new earth.  I don't see where there's any conflict. 

In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

Michael, my own view of the Gog/Magog war in Rev 20 is that it is not like a second Armageddon, but a re-telling of the same event. I believe that stanzas that cover the 4 millennia of Israel keep repeating through the book. If you are interested, Google my paper, "The Hermeneutical Key to the Book of Revelation," with the quotation marks. You might also like to read some of my first draft commentary on Rev here:

https://www.faithwriters.com/myaccount/article-manage.php