Rapture and End Times

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

America’s way of life is under attack by massive election fraud. This is as serious as the attack on Pearl Harbor and 9/11. If this stands, it will end of our centuries-old system of government. The battle for the future of America—and with it, the rest of the world—is now coming to a head.

https://raptureandendtimes.com/2020/11/21/breaking-america-under-attack-again/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, Rapture and End Times said:

America’s way of life is under attack by massive election fraud. This is as serious as the attack on Pearl Harbor and 9/11. If this stands, it will end of our centuries-old system of government. The battle for the future of America—and with it, the rest of the world—is now coming to a head.

America is not exempt from, the almost here, New World Order. America is the only impediment standing in the way of its immediate adoption IMO. If the fraudulent election results stand as they are, hold on to your hat. Our only hope:

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Rapture and End Times said:

God has the future of our world. I am at peace with that. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

America is not exempt from, the almost here, New World Order. America is the only impediment standing in the way of its immediate adoption IMO. If the fraudulent election results stand as they are, hold on to your hat. Our only hope:

Funny you should say that part in bold. It was a topic of mine in the Eschatology section begun June 23:

The most recent post to that string quoted Archbishop Vigano saying the same thing, of which this is an excerpt:

A Warning For President Trump-Open Letter From Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano

"In Sacred Scripture, Saint Paul speaks to us of “the one who opposes” the manifestation of the mystery of iniquity, the kathèkon (2 Thess 2:6-7). In the religious sphere, this obstacle to evil is the Church, and in particular the papacy; in the political sphere, it is those who impede the establishment of the New World Order. 

"As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks.

"Mr. President, you have clearly stated that you want to defend the nation – One Nation under God, fundamental liberties, and non-negotiable values that are denied and fought against today. It is you, dear President, who are “the one who opposes” the deep state, the final assault of the children of darkness. ..."

https://nw-connection.com/a-warning-for-president-trump-open-letter-from-archbishop-viganio/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Funny you should say that part in bold. It was a topic of mine in the Eschatology section begun June 23:

The most recent post to that string quoted Archbishop Vigano saying the same thing, of which this is an excerpt:

A Warning For President Trump-Open Letter From Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano

"In Sacred Scripture, Saint Paul speaks to us of “the one who opposes” the manifestation of the mystery of iniquity, the kathèkon (2 Thess 2:6-7). In the religious sphere, this obstacle to evil is the Church, and in particular the papacy; in the political sphere, it is those who impede the establishment of the New World Order. 

"As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks.

"Mr. President, you have clearly stated that you want to defend the nation – One Nation under God, fundamental liberties, and non-negotiable values that are denied and fought against today. It is you, dear President, who are “the one who opposes” the deep state, the final assault of the children of darkness. ..."

https://nw-connection.com/a-warning-for-president-trump-open-letter-from-archbishop-viganio/

I totally agree with the Archbishop. There are a few in the Vatican and RCC that understand exactly what is going on and exposing it. To expand a bit on your quote from the Archbishop that wasn't clarified. I believe the facts will bear out, there's more true Christians in America than any other country on earth. As individuals, we have the Holy Spirit indwelling in us; and collectively we are the church, the restraining force of the Holy Spirit. The church [Holy Spirit] is the restrainer; and when the church is Raptured, the restrainer is removed. 

I've read from a number of credible and trustworthy sources, that Trump became a born again believer and accepted Jesus as his own personal Savior. The 'fruit' he has produced, along with his actions and words, in my opinion, bears this out. It appears to me the Lord is working through Trump, and evil is being restrained, delayed and slowed down. With a Biden administration, I fully expect an unhindered assault on America falling in line with the One World agenda rapidly.

As a pre-tribulation believer; I personally suspect the removal of the Restrainer [the church], via our Rapture, is not far off. Based on scripture and everything we're witnessing and events quickly transpiring.  How much that has happened and is occurring in my generation, as compared to previous generations, in my mind, is mind boggling. For the first time ever there's a Pope looking like a Lamb, but speaking like a Dragon. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93

And I suppose if none of this comes to fruition, the OP blog post will just disappear?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

10 hours ago, teddyv said:

And I suppose if none of this comes to fruition, the OP blog post will just disappear?

He posted before that Trump wud win on landslide victory, so when Trump loose, he started to warn people of such attack like Pearl Harbor scale repeated to America.

May Day May Daaaay !!

Are we having fun yet. Just kiddin.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you may be a bit pre-mature about him loosing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/22/2020 at 6:58 AM, Dennis1209 said:

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I agree with this assessment, but I also think that there comes a point in time in order for prophecy to be fulfilled, that things have to continue moving in the direction they are destined to move in- and I definitely agree that as morally vacant as our country has become, we are still an impediment to the NWO, and they, whoever 'they' are, are determined to change that. 

In my lifetime as well, I have never seen things start to move as quickly and in such a huge and radical way as they are now- and by that, I mean moving toward the obvious conclusion of a NWO, and it will just snowball from there, i believe- when prophetic things that are to happen begin to happen, is it just me, or do they seem to just...start, and then WHOOOOOSH! ?

Lol. I had to drop a tiny bit of humor in there. A tiny bit, lol.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

6 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

I agree with this assessment, but I also think that there comes a point in time in order for prophecy to be fulfilled, that things have to continue moving in the direction they are destined to move in- and I definitely agree that as morally vacant as our country has become, we are still an impediment to the NWO, and they, whoever 'they' are, are determined to change that. 

In my lifetime as well, I have never seen things start to move as quickly and in such a huge and radical way as they are now- and by that, I mean moving toward the obvious conclusion of a NWO, and it will just snowball from there, i believe- when prophetic things that are to happen begin to happen, is it just me, or do they seem to just...start, and then WHOOOOOSH! ?

Lol. I had to drop a tiny bit of humor in there. A tiny bit, lol.

You're wise and absolutely correct. I won't bore you with the myriad of truths, goals and people behind this NWO, because it's so obvious and "they" don't even care to hide it anymore.

What are the "three" things the liberals and NWO crowd are so vigorously working on; to convert America to their agenda? 

(1) Do away with what defines a nation [borders], and flood it with problems [think Europe].

(2) Do away with patriotism. No need to expound on that one.

(3) Confiscate all weapons that can be used to defend against a tyrannical and oppressive government. Won't be long on that one, can't purchase any ammunition the way it is now.

One thing I've thought hard on and can't comprehend, pertaining to "they" implementing this NWO system? They are subjecting their children, grandchildren and posterity also to a harsh system that has never worked, except for the ruling class. To make everyone equal, equally poor; again with the exception of the ruling class. Why does man want the power to enslave others? 

Oh well... We know what's coming upon the earth, who's still on the Throne, and who wins!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1