• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The Lord comes in clouds, every eye sees him, the dead are raised, the elect ascend, the Jews are converted, the heathen wail, the Wrath begins.

I just noticed this statement in your signature. Can you please explain what exactly the "Jews" convert to? They already hold the belief in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The original Apostles did not "convert". So why would the "Jews" need to "convert"? What scripture do you base this statement on that the Jews convert/will convert? All they have to do is accept that Yeshua is the HaMashiach...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,198
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 11/22/2021 at 7:13 PM, Bawb said:
On 11/22/2021 at 11:27 AM, WilliamL said:

The Lord comes in clouds, every eye sees him, the dead are raised, the elect ascend, the Jews are converted, the heathen wail, the Wrath begins.

I just noticed this statement in your signature. Can you please explain what exactly the "Jews" convert to? They already hold the belief in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The original Apostles did not "convert". So why would the "Jews" need to "convert"? What scripture do you base this statement on that the Jews convert/will convert? All they have to do is accept that Yeshua is the HaMashiach...

That is their conversion: they are converted from disbelief and rejection to belief in Yeshua. The Scripture is the following:

Zechariah 12:10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplications; then they will look unto Me whom they pierced, and they will mourn over Him as one mourns over the only son, and grieve over Him as one grieves over the firstborn.

This fulfills the prophecy of Rev. 1:7 --

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

This will come at the Parousia of Christ, when He will raise the dead and then rapture His Church. At that time, "every eye shall see Him" etc., as mentioned in my signature statement.

Edited by WilliamL

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, WilliamL said:

That is their conversion: they are converted from disbelief and rejection to belief in Yeshua. The Scripture is the following:

Zechariah 12:10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplications; then they will look unto Me whom they pierced, and they will mourn over Him as one mourns over the only son, and grieve over Him as one grieves over the firstborn.

This fulfills the prophecy of Rev. 1:7 --

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

This will come at the Parousia of Christ, when He will raise the dead and then rapture His Church. At that time, "every eye shall see Him" etc., as mentioned in my signature statement.

Heathens and pagans are "converted" to Christianity. Again, as I've stated, they already held belief in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And it they listened to their prophets as stated in Isiah 53 and numerous other places, they would have accepted Yeshua as their Messiah. No "conversion" was required. The reason I commented on this is the fact that during the early church the Romans required the Jewish Believers to "convert" to their version of Christianity. They were persecuted, tortured and killed if they did not "convert" to the paganized Roman version of Christianity. Did Paul convert? And what of Simon Peter, Andrew, James, John, James (Yeshua's brother who's real name was Jacob), John (the one loved by Yeshua), Phillip, Nathanael, Matthew, Thomas, Simon the Zealot, Judas Son of James? Did any of them "convert"? I have never seen any mention of this in any Bible I have read. They were called a Sect of Judiasm known as "The Way" as far as what I have seen in the Scriptures.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,198
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 11/24/2021 at 5:55 PM, Bawb said:

And if they listened to their prophets as stated in Isiah 53 and numerous other places, they would have accepted Yeshua as their Messiah.

They did "listen to their prophets," and still do, but the eyes of their understanding "were [and are] blinded." Rom. 11:7ff.

2 Cor. 3:14 But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in Christ. ... 16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

That veil will be taken away at the Second Coming of Christ in the clouds.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.41
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Amen!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,983
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

Amen!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,949
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Amen!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.56
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, WilliamL said:

They did "listen to their prophets," and still do, but the eyes of their understanding "were [and are] blinded." Rom. 11:7ff.

2 Cor. 3:14 But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in Christ. ... 16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

That veil will be taken away at the Second Coming of Christ in the clouds.

Can you imagine how much CLOSER to the Lord 'the lifted veil recipients' will be in the instant of His return compared with all the Christians who never TOOK THE time to study the OT/the schoolmaster? 

I am thinking this isn't about you william but about the last sentence you put forth  so please indulge for a couple minutes if you so kindly would.  

The OT is the NT in detail.  THE Jews of today know those words better than we ever will, they have just to be LIBERATED from them.  As you said

"That veil will be taken away at the Second Coming of Christ in the clouds".

(And we know it wasn't the REAL Jews  doing the ruling and reigning anyhow as it was the  ANTI - AS IN "INSTEAD OF" Jews or the calling themselves Jews (ONLY TWO CHURCHES Christ approved of.  Why?  KNOWLEDGE they possessed Revelation 2:10 and 3:10 aka the synagogue of Satan call themselves Jews but not, NOT House of Judah Jews)

To bad the Christians of today don't realize they are next on the chopping block. KINDA weird since we are told 'there will be A FALLING AWAY and the world will be deceived'.  How is it missed THE ONLY ONES in ANY position TO FALL AWAY are the Christians of today? 

What happened the first time?  THE JEWS fell away.  They denied and rejected Him BECAUSE He was NOT WHAT THEY WERE EXPECTING.  ALL those 'learned' men COULDN'T SEE Gods truth but got right in with the liars of the day.  The serpents, those of their father the devil, those never in bondage to any man etc

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 

REST ASSURED
  when Satan comes or returns, the falling away, the rejecting and denying of CHRIST will be accomplished by them SPECIFICALLY.

WHAT is the WORST PART?  They don't even know it.  They have no idea of what is going on.  They don't know they are being deceived.  They don't know they are perishing.  They don't know the lamp has gone out.  THEY ARE JUST LIKE THE JEWS IN THE DAYS OF JESUS WHO DIDN'T RECOGNIZE the words of God playing out right in front of their very eyes.   AND when the TRUE CHRIST does RETURN (which will now be totally unexpected since everyone believes He has already arrived)  the Brightness of HIS COMING will light up the fact that they have been deceived  and they will go running for the mountains wishing they would fall on them and cover them and the COMPLETE SHAME OF IT ALL up.  
Oh, but this deception started long ago.    How?  The traditions of man making void the word of God.  They didn't have THE TIME TO READ THROUGH POSTS THAT WERE 'JUST TOO LONG'.  IMAGINE saying to GOD, "I didn't receive YOUR TRUTH because the information was buried in a post that would have taken 3 or 4 MINUTES TO READ

WHAT a horrible time to find out there are no excuses.  

I myself, love the OLD TESTAMENT.  I love learning the details of our Lord and Saviour and the work HE was to accomplish. I love the GLORY of GOD. I learned the words of God like the words of God said they should be learned.  AND I PRAY that there never come a day when ANYONE WHO HASN'T judges ANYONE WHO HAS.  

To harsh for some?  MOST DEFINITELY.  Not enough for others?  Most definitely.  
BUT do not fear, Sound the alarm.  Give a warning.  They aren't going to listen.  They aren't going to hear you.  They are GOING TO HATE YOU.  BUT it's all good if GODS WILL BE DONE.  

3 and 1/2 minutes

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,314
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 10/25/2021 at 8:21 AM, missmuffet said:

I am seeing a lot of apostasy in our Christian world today and on Worthy. 

As the Body of Christ is coming to the unity of the Faith by the Holy Spirit we can expect -

`that we should no longer be children tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness by which they lie in wait to deceive,...` (Eph. 4: 14)

`but, speaking the truth in love, grow up in all things into Him who is the Head - Christ - from whom the whole Body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies according to the effective working by which every part does its share causes the growth of the Body for the edifying of itself in live. `(Eph. 4: 15 & 16)

Let`s look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our race and also for the maturing of the whole Body of Christ. He is doing a wonderful work amid all the errors and false teachings.

Glory and praise to His wonderful Name. The name above every name that is named, above every false teacher, above every lying tongue, above every demon and above in this age and the one to come. 

• Thumbs Up 1