• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 11/27/2022 at 6:07 PM, Uriah said:

The new heaven and new earth can be seen taking place before our eyes in Rev 6! The sky is torn away and earth changing activities are described! So it is NOT a thousand yrs later.

Rev 6:14- And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Shalom, Uriah.

You're wrong on so many points, it's hard to know where to begin! First, no, Revelation 6:14 is TOO EARLY to be the final destruction before the New Sky and the New Earth are re-made from the current Earth and Sky. Revelation 6:14 is a LOCAL event! It's like the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki! While those attacks were extensive, they were NOT universal or global in scope! So, when the heaven (the sky) departs like a scroll when it's rolled together, it's not talking about ALL the sky!

And, the shaking of the mountains and islands so that they move slightly from their current locations, will be massive, of course, but again, not global nor universal in scope! The mountains and islands are still extant.

Is 34:4- And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scrolland all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

In Isaiah 34:4, the Hebrew word "vnaamaqquw" comes from the root word "maaqaq," which means "to decay, rot, fester, pine away." To translate it as "shall be dissolved" is not quite right, because "to dissolve" suggests an IMMEDIATE demise; however, this will happen OVER TIME!

And, what does this verse mean by "all the host of heaven?" In context, "all the host" "shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine and as a fallign fig from the fig tree." This suggests that we are talking about the "stars" of the sky, but even that is more accurately understood to mean the "meteors" of the sky, rather than real stars.

So, SOMETHING, either an asteroid or a comet crumbles in the sky into pieces, and all those pieces fall to the ground as meteorites! Again, this is a more LOCALIZED event!

Isa 66:22-For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

Isa 66:23- And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Isa 66:24- And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Long lasting carcasses, centuries long? No. After the fight against Jerusalem, when Jesus returns, they will be burying the dead for months.

NOTICE: This is NOT in the same chapter or even in the next chapter of Isaiah! This is 32 chapters away! A LOT happens between these chapters and these events, part of which is found in chapters 35 and 40! Such as ...

Isaiah 35:1-10 (KJV)

1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God witha recompence; he will come and save you.
5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 40:1-31 (KJV)

1 "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people,"

saith your God.

2 "Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins."

3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness,

"Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. 4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: 5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it."

6 The voice said,

"Cry."

And he said,

"What shall I cry?"

"All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: 7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. 8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever."

9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!

10 Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. 11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance? 13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counseller hath taught him? 14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing. 16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering. 17 All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

18 To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?

19 The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.

20 He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, that shall not be moved. 

21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? 22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: 23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.

24 Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.

25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal?"

saith the Holy One.

26 "Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

27 "Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel,

"'My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God'?

28 "Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

These happen BEFORE the new heaven and the new earth are formed!

The city is not the bride, but the people IN it is the bride. 

Rev 19:7-Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Rev 19:8- And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Rev 19:9- And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Are those who are NOT martyrs or trib saints excluded from the marriage, the wedding etc? No! But to say only the martyrs and trib saints are in the first resurrection destroys what the above verses say!

These things surround the return of Jesus, like his story of the 10 virgins. we go out to meet Him. There will be a wedding when Jesus returns, NOT a thousand years later.

2 Cor 11:2- For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ

John 12:26- If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there  shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

John 14:2-In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. I think these mansions are in New Jerusalem. He is making a place for us there. And it comes OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD.

John 14:3- And if I go and prepare a place for  you, I will come again, and receive  you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Then I saw...  It is the next VISION he saw You used to know this.

I am focused on what ALL the pertinent scriptures say. 

Then why do you keep missing some? 

Revelation 21:1-4 (KJV)

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared AS A BRIDE adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven (Greek: out of the throne) saying,

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

This uses the word "AS"; it is a SIMILE, and Yochanan is calling the PHYSICAL "tent of God," the New Jerusalem, "A BRIDE!"

Revelation 21:9-13 (KJV)

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying,

"Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife!"

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

All he showed Yochanan (John) was the PHYSICAL CITY! There's NO mention of the people who were or were not within that city! This time, he called the city itself "THE BRIDE, THE LAMB'S WIFE!" This is a METAPHOR!

It's not about the people; it's the CITY ITSELF that is the "bride!"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,461
  • Content Per Day:  8.10
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I follow God's word and the Holy Spirit that dwells within me, I don't read or follow works of men

Jesus Is The Lord

I had said:  "OK, I asked where you got your opinion about Rev 20:1-6 not being literal, and you won't answer. "

So do I and neither the Holy Spirit nor Scripture told me Rev 20 isn't literal.  So, basically, you don't have any evidence for your opinion about Rev 20.  

That's the problem with taking passages non literally.  You can pretty much say anything and who can refute what you say?  But taking the passage literally, AS IT WAS OBVIOUSLY WRITTEN, removes all doubt about what it means.

12 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Your claim is false stating Matthew 25 represents "Only" the unsaved, as the saved "Sheep" are present that obtain eternal life and the kingdom at this time, while the goats go to the eternal fire

One thing you have correct is, Matthew 25 is a parable of the GWT judgement

Jesus Is The Lord

The problem is that I never said Matt 25 "only" represents the unsaved.  It is clear that "those on the right" are saved.  Give me a break.

And I explained how the saved will be at the GWT judgment:  not to be judged, since they will have already been to the Bema at the 2nd Advent, but to assist the King as He judges the unsaved.

12 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

Are you referring to this verse in John 10: 16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd?

This verse does not say that they are not his but they are of another fold.  The first part of this verse says clearly that they are his. 

No, I wasn't.  v.16 refers to Gentile believers.  I had in mind v.26 - but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.

Jesus didn't call them "goats", but "sheep" that were not His.  So in the whole context of John 10, Jesus noted sheep that are HIS and sheep that are NOT HIS, and makes the point that He will die for THE sheep.

Obviously meaning all the sheep (humans).

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  500
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

27 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

No, I wasn't.  v.16 refers to Gentile believers.  I had in mind v.26 - but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.

Jesus didn't call them "goats", but "sheep" that were not His.  So in the whole context of John 10, Jesus noted sheep that are HIS and sheep that are NOT HIS, and makes the point that He will die for THE sheep.

Obviously meaning all the sheep (humans).

That is a very weak assumption.  That they were not his does not say specifically that they are someone else sheep.  When the separation is made on the last day The sheep will be those whose name is written in the book of life.  Everyone is to give an account of what they have done.  Humans are called sheep as an analogy, like sheep.  

14 minutes ago, seeking the lost said:

That is a very weak assumption.  That they were not his does not say specifically that they are someone else sheep.  When the separation is made on the last day The sheep will be those whose name is written in the book of life.  Everyone is to give an account of what they have done.  Humans are called sheep as an analogy, like sheep.  

Remember, in the context of ch 10, Jesus speaks of the "sheep pen" in v.1.  Who's sheep are in a pen?  All the shepherds who use the pen.  So the sheep in the pen aren't just one shepherd's sheep.  

The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.
But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.”
Notice "his own sheep" in v.3, so clearly there are OTHER sheep there as well.
And v.4 continues the idea with "all his own".  Meaning, there are sheep in the pen that are Not "his own".  
So when Jesus said He would die for THE sheep, He was referring to the whole pen, which refers to the whole human race.
This is affirmed by ALL the verses that say that He died for "all", "everyone".
And the fact that there are no verses that say that Jesus died for "ONLY" a group from the human race.

11 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, seeking the lost.

Sorry, but you're making a common error. The judgment of the sheep and goats is about NATIONS, not individuals! It is a WAR TRIBUNAL that occurs shortly after the Messiah has taken His role as King of Israel.

I keep trying to point out that this occurs when the Son of man arrives (verse 31) and becomes King (verse 34)! This is NOT the same as the First Resurrection, which has already happened by this point in time, NOR the Second Resurrection, which occurs AFTER the Millennium.

Also, notice that NO ONE is "THROWN" into the Lake of Fire at this time! They are simply sent away from the King's presence, consigned to their fates "into everlasting punishment!"

When the Great White Throne Judgment occurs, THEN those who are the children of the wicked one are THROWN into the Fire (Revelation 20:11-15; Matthew 13:30, 41-42)!

The key words in the parable of the Wheat and the Tares is this:

Matthew 13:41-43 (KJV)

41 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather OUT OF HIS KINGDOM (that's been going on for a Millennium) all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And SHALL CAST THEM INTO A FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Notice carefully that these who offend and do iniquity are gathered by the angels OUT of the Messiah's Kingdom, and CAST (THROWN) into the "furnace of fire" - the LAKE OF FIRE!

Please! Consider this!

See, the Millennium is NOT about "peace and love throughout the world!" It's only peace and God's love within the Messiah's Kingdom. OUTSIDE His Kingdom, the King will be subduing all of His enemies for a THOUSAND YEARS! 

Greetings Retrobyter,

It is obvious that there are many different views of this time.  As I look at the wheat and tares, I see a distinctive separation.  The first taken out at the time of the harvest are the tares.  I connect this with Malachi 4, Matt 3, and Revelation 14:14-19.  I believe that this day will wipe out all people that do not fit into the wheat category.

The thousand years will be inhabited by those who are categorically wheat.

Concerning the coming of the Lord. 1] He is here.  Rev. 1: 8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty..  Do not neglect the "is".  2] He will come as a conquering king.  This will be the time that the tares are taken out, and the grapes are CAST INTO THE WINEPRESS of his wrath. 3]He will come as judge of all the earth.  This is at the end of the thousand years.  All the dead are raised and the books are opened.  That is the time of the separation of sheep and goats.

19 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Remember, in the context of ch 10, Jesus speaks of the "sheep pen" in v.1.  Who's sheep are in a pen?  All the shepherds who use the pen.  So the sheep in the pen aren't just one shepherd's sheep.  

The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.
But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.”
Notice "his own sheep" in v.3, so clearly there are OTHER sheep there as well.
And v.4 continues the idea with "all his own".  Meaning, there are sheep in the pen that are Not "his own".  
So when Jesus said He would die for THE sheep, He was referring to the whole pen, which refers to the whole human race.
This is affirmed by ALL the verses that say that He died for "all", "everyone".
And the fact that there are no verses that say that Jesus died for "ONLY" a group from the human race.

I understand your need to not have the people of God and the people of the evil one standing at the GWT.  Notice the destiny of those who are being separated.

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’

45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’

46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Verse 46a goats eternal punishment, 46b sheep, righteous eternal life

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I disagree, there won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, Jesus returns in fire and final judgment (The End)

Shalom, "truth7t7."

No, that is a MISREADING of 1 Corinthians 15:20-28! Try again! Y'know, you might get somewhere faster if you'd start your posts with something OTHER than "I disagree." You're lumping the words "the end" with the WRONG resurrection! There are actually THREE important resurrections mentioned in these verses: There's the resurrection of the Messiah (the Firstfruits); the general resurrection of the righteous at the Coming of the Messiah; and THEN comes the END when He shall turn over His Kingdom to the Father! That's why I say that verse divisions get in the way! LOOK AT IT!

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Now, let's take out the verse numbers:

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Let's get a few definitions down first. After all, it's probably been a while since you had to take an English grammar class.

A "sentence" is defined as "a set of words that is complete in itself, typically containing a subject and predicate, conveying a statement, question, exclamation, or command, and consisting of a main clause and sometimes one or more subordinate clauses."

A "clause" is defined as "a unit of grammatical organization next below the sentence in rank and in traditional grammar said to consist of a subject and predicate."

A "phrase" is defined as "a small group of words standing together as a conceptual unit, typically forming a component of a clause." Phrases can act as an adjective, an adverb, or as a prepositional phrase.

So, now we have bare-bones text from this passage of Scripture. Now, LOOK AT THE PUNCTUATION! I'm going to take ONE liberty at this point, and divide it by clause! Wherever there's a FULL STOP (a PERIOD) or a STOP IN CLAUSE (a SEMICOLON), I'll end the line there:

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits;

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;

when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

For he hath put all things under his feet.

But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Can you see that I've done NO damage to the text? All I've done is to separate lines wherever full thoughts are separated with nouns and verbs.

Now, ask yourself, "With which clause does the phrase, 'Then cometh the end,' go?"

See, there are actually THREE orders of resurrection listed here:

a. Christ the firstfruits
b. afterward they that are Christ's at his coming
c. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father

The phrase, "afterward they that are Christ's at his coming," is SEPARATE FROM the clause, "Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father."

This might be a little confusing, but (b.) is often called "the First Resurrection," the "Resurrection of the Just," although it is associated with the Second Coming of Christ or of the Messiah.

Part (c.) is often called "the Second Resurrection," and is associated with the Second Death - the perdition (destruction) of ungodly human beings in the Lake of Fire and Sulfur, which occurs at the sentencing of the Great White Throne Judgment!

This is why I call part (a.), "the Firstfruits," the "Zeroeth Resurrection," because counting "0, 1, 2" is another way to count three things with whole numbers, rather than the normal "1, 2, 3" of counting numbers. 

Furthermore, when He comes "with fire and judgment," it will be LOCAL and exacted upon His and Israel's enemies. It's not the "FINAL" anything!

At this time of the second advent on (The Last Day) all that are in the Graves will hear his voice and come forth in resurrection, in the final judgment 

See, THIS is the part that is unttrue! THIS is the part that is tripping up "truth7t7," making him "untruth7t7!" THIS truth goes with part (c.) above, not (b.).

It will then be the eternal kingdom in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, all in the twinkling of an eye

Jesus Is The Lord

Heavens, no! First, the "New Heaven" is simply the "New Sky" that goes with the "New Earth!" It's not a "new place for God to dwell!"

Second, the phrase "in the twinkling of an eye" goes with the FIRST Resurrection. part (b.) above, not the SECOND Resurrection, part (c.) above!

Yeeshuwa` shall be King of kings and Lord of lords!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

2 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

I had said:  "OK, I asked where you got your opinion about Rev 20:1-6 not being literal, and you won't answer. "

So do I and neither the Holy Spirit nor Scripture told me Rev 20 isn't literal.  So, basically, you don't have any evidence for your opinion about Rev 20.  

That's the problem with taking passages non literally.  You can pretty much say anything and who can refute what you say?  But taking the passage literally, AS IT WAS OBVIOUSLY WRITTEN, removes all doubt about what it means.

I Disagree With Your Opinion And Interpretation Of Revelation 20, And My Opinion Isn't Changing

Revelation 20:1-6 Is In The Lord's Eternal Spiritual Realm, Where One Day Is A Thousand Years, "No Literal Time", It's That Simple 

We Disagree

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7