• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  11

18 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

The dead will be judged at the GWTJ and either have gotten their name put in the book of life aka receive their immortality or go to the 2nd death?

Yes indeed!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

If I am reading you right, then yes, I think.  

:emot-highfive:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

36 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

Yes. The spiritually dead (unsaved who didn’t partake in the First resurrection) will also be changed into a spiritual body on the Lord’s Day, but it will be mortal, liable to die.  They have not received immortality.

Shalom, Selah7.

You're not thinking straight. You have a faulty definition of the word "spiritual" and you DON'T KNOW what a "spiritual body" is!

The word "spiritual" does NOT mean "non-physical!" It also does not mean "ready for the spiritual realm" or any other such nonsense!

The word "spiritual" is the Greek word "pneumatikos" ("πνευματικός"), and it comes from the noun "pneuma," ("πνεῦμα") which means "the wind!"

You've created this weird interpretation of how things should be understood, and your interpretation is based on NOTHING within the Scriptures!

Get a better understanding of the words you're trying to use, and you will stand a better chance at understanding the passages of Scripture!

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Scripture clearly teaches THE NEVER DIE will be coming with Jesus at His return the second Advent,

JUST AS
Scripture CLEARLY teaches at the event of the second coming, 

THE DEAD WILL RISE

so, it is YOU and not the words of God and/or what is written

that teach such a thing

as 'glorified bodies' coming from the CORRUPTION of the earth.

Only thing coming up from the corruption of the earth at the return of Christ

IS THE DEAD.

BOTH THE JUST AND UNJUST DEAD but none the less THE DEAD.  They may even BE 'in Christ' but they remain, NONE THE LESS, the DEAD.

YOU KNOW WHO ISN'T DEAD? nor will be 'the dead' when Christ returns?

THE LIVING.  THE NEVER DIE.  Because NOT ONLY are they NOT THE DEAD before that day

THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN IN the dead

NOR will the LIVING ever be in

THE CORRUPTION OF THE EARTH.  That is for those of THIS WORLD. 

And those DEAD
that are raised up from corruption,

DON'T INHERIT incorruption

PROVING they are not THE NEVER DIE having 'at some point' been 'RENDERED' the dead.  

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

42So also is the resurrection of the dead.

It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory:

it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.

There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

IF what you CLAIM was written YOU WOULD have already PRODUCE IT

in GODS WORDS,

and not always JUST repeating your own words. 

Shalom, DeighAnn.

What I said to Selah7 also applies to YOU!

You're not thinking straight. You also have a faulty definition of the word "spiritual" and you DON'T KNOW what a "spiritual body" is!

The word "spiritual" does NOT mean "non-physical!" It also does not mean "ready for the spiritual realm" or any other such nonsense!

The word "spiritual" is the Greek word "pneumatikos" ("πνευματικός"), and it comes from the noun "pneuma," ("πνεῦμα") which means "the wind!"

You've created another weird interpretation of how things should be understood, and your interpretation is based on NOTHING within the Scriptures, despite how you try!

You too need to get a better understanding of the words you're trying to use, and you will stand a better chance at understanding the passages of Scripture!

For some odd reason, you have this unfavorable opinion of the resurrected flesh, not recognizing that the resurrected flesh is like Adam's ORIGINAL flesh, with the added benefit of being incorruptible and immortal!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

36 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

that the resurrected flesh is like Adam's ORIGINAL flesh,

cant see that really. since we are a knew creation.

9 minutes ago, grahampaul said:

cant see that really. since we are a knew creation.

as a footnote.

what we will be has not been revealed yet.  1 john 3v2

12 minutes ago, grahampaul said:

can't see that really. since we are a new creation.

Shalom, grahampaul.

Yes, we will be a new creation, but there's more physical than anything else! Consider the analogy that Paul used in 1 Corinthians 15, comparing the body before burial to a seed and the resurrected body to a sprouted plant, such as a corn stalk! Both are physical; they are just differently shaped! BUT, they fundamentally have the SAME GENETIC CODE! The DNA of the seed germ is the SAME DNA as that of the sprouted plant!

Perhaps some people have watched too many horror movies about zombies and other "undead" persons, and they have a natural aversion to the physical being resurrected, but that's what Paul taught would be resurrected!

Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") Himself noted that he was "flesh and bones" when He was resurrected!

Luke 24:36-43 (KJV)

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them,

"Peace be unto you."

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit (a ghost)! 38 And he said unto them,

"Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. 41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them,

"Have ye here any meat (food)?"

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. 43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

It's not something to be afraid of! It's something to CHERISH and in which to REJOICE! We will be LIKE HIM!

i say again 1john 3v2.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59

5 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, DeighAnn.

What I said to Selah7 also applies to YOU!

You're not thinking straight. You also have a faulty definition of the word "spiritual" and you DON'T KNOW what a "spiritual body" is!

You've created another weird interpretation of how things should be understood, and your interpretation is based on NOTHING within the Scriptures, despite how you try!

You too need to get a better understanding of the words you're trying to use, and you will stand a better chance at understanding the passages of Scripture!

For some odd reason, you have this unfavorable opinion of the resurrected flesh, not recognizing that the resurrected flesh is like Adam's ORIGINAL flesh, with the added benefit of being incorruptible and immortal!

People who DON'T AGREE WITH YOU don't necessarily need to get a better understanding of the words.  They just DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.  

I have a VERY good understanding of the words and how they change ACCORDING TO CONTEXT or precept on precept....So

It is not that I am 'not thinking straight', it is that I AM NOT THINKING like you., 

I follow the Holy Spirit's leading and guiding in the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, while you stick with the letter, the grammar, the word definitions of the letter, for what you follow,

So AGAIN, 

WE approach 'what is written' in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY manner.  I go by precept on precept, precept on precept...., and allow the Spirit of Truth to guide me and help build upon the foundation,

while You, use word 'definitions' and dissection of the letter and follow those beliefs.

So it is impossible for us to agree.  

I use the definitions to help give more clarity to the CONTEXT, not the other way around.

That is why I understand 

1Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

2For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

4Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Which is why I do my best to NEVER make those kinds of statements that you have already made twice on just this one page...Wow

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Selah7.

You're not thinking straight. You have a faulty definition of the word "spiritual" and you DON'T KNOW what a "spiritual body" is!

You've created this weird interpretation of how things should be understood, and your interpretation is based on NOTHING within the Scriptures!

Get a better understanding of the words you're trying to use, and you will stand a better chance at understanding the passages of Scripture!

We disagree.  

• Thumbs Up 1