• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 8/19/2016 at 7:47 PM, Bluebird said:

Yes, I really believe in Jesus. You have any better ideas or any real solutions?

I too believe He did all it says He did.  And actually when you read about the feeding of the 5000 it was probably more like 25,000.  Back then they didn't count the women or the children, just the men.  So it was well over 5000.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 9:59 PM, fantasymay said:

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

How about multiplying food for starving people?

No

Then do you really believe in Jesus?

I believe in Jesus and the Father who sent Him to die for both you, (If you accept Him), and me.  Now I'm not God, but he gave me the ability to change many things.

My life for one.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 31/07/2016 at 0:59 PM, fantasymay said:

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

No

Actually there's enough food produced in the World to feed the entire population twice over. We don't need more food.

The reason people are starving is because of war, politics, distribution etc.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/31/2016 at 6:59 AM, fantasymay said:

John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Do you?

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 7/31/2016 at 8:59 AM, fantasymay said:

No

Hi Fantasymay,

Grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

You are right. Verily, we aren’t believing in Jesus of the right mode. Otherwise, all the promises of the Sacred Scripture should be fulfilling themselves in us. Nevertheless, all the Sacred Scripture can be real in us if we allow. I want, and you?

·         “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?” (John 6.28-30).

·         “Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I [ am ] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [ works ] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” (John 14.10-12).

Only to clarify the verse that you quoted, the work of the Eternal is to hear His voice, believe on Christ and, then, to permit the Eternal to give life to what He said. If thus we do, we will do greater works, that is, we will be used to build the interior of the people with His Church, word and character.

May Jesus bless you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

There is no need for anyone to turn water into wine today. Jesus performed that miracle for several reasons, and one reason was to prove to His disciples that He is God.

You have done what many unbelievers do, which is take a verse of scripture out of context and pretend to understand its meaning. You say you are a non-believer, well, God's Word says that unbelievers cannot understand spiritual matters. That means you have no idea about anything in God's Word which you question.

The entire bible is God's Word. We must consider all of scripture to know & understand its message, and only true believers can understand spiritual matters.

I am a "believer" and I do not understand all of the bible, but I do not fret over that which I do not understand because I DO understand the MAIN message of God's Word.

Fantasymay, that message I speak of is that God stepped out of Heaven and became a Man, Jesus Christ, who died on the cross to pay the penalty for your sin, and for my sin, so that you & I could have our sins forgiven and have a new life in Christ. That new life also includes eternal life with God. His offer of forgiveness is to anyone who will accept it.

Fantasymay, what will you do about God's offer?

John

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jesus turned the water into wine because his mother told him to...   He did not want to do so if you look at the context of that scripture.....  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Jesus turned the water into wine because his mother told him to...   He did not want to do so if you look at the context of that scripture..     other one

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
John 2:4

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

yes I can perform miracles..

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 10/1/2016 at 4:40 PM, Thessalonians12 said:

yes I can perform miracles..

Can you tell us more of what miracles you performed?