• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

16 minutes ago, Behold said:

As soon as you said ....the "Father, Son, And Holy Spirit", are one in every way, but "separate", you have just proven your entire argument is a complete contradiction within itself,  as well as your "triangle" being misinformed.

And as i said previously...."Christ in you".....IS, Jesus in you, IS the Holy Spirit in you, unless you would want to try to prove that "Christ" isn't Jesus, using your interesting Triangle and Theology of misrepresentations.

I hope this helps a bit for you behold, this scripture is the best summary.

I John 5:6 This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, wingnut- said:

I hope this helps a bit for you behold, this scripture is the best summary.

I John 5:6 This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

Now let me help you.

If you actually take the time to try to comprehend what im saying about OneLight's "triangle", you'll discover that im agreeing with  1 Jn 5:6.

If you read what ive explained in some detail here previously.....   God defined Himself as "our"......when He explained that man is created in "our" image, ...So, this is deity, yet, its a plurality.....so, that is before you have a New Testament that tells you that "God is manifested, HIMSELF", "in the FLESH", as Jesus..

So, the problem comes in with trying to hard to separate them instead of realizing that they are all one.

This is why Thomas proclaimed Jesus as God and not just as savior and Christ.

Ok?

So, i hope this helps you, wingnut.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

9 minutes ago, Behold said:

Now let me help you.

If you actually take the time to try to comprehend what im saying about OneLight's "triangle", you'll discover that im agreeing with  1 Jn 5:6.

If you read what ive explained in some detail here previously.....   God defined Himself as "our"......when He explained that man is created in "our" image, ...So, this is deity, yet, its a plurality.....so, that is before you have a New Testament that tells you that "God is manifested, HIMSELF", "in the FLESH", as Jesus..

So, the problem comes in with trying to hard to separate them instead of realizing that they are all one.

This is why Thomas proclaimed Jesus as God and not just as savior and Christ.

Ok?

So, i hope this helps you, wingnut.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't struggle with this myself.  I see that the passage separates three distinct entities in heaven, three that are one, and three that agree as one.

God bless

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Behold said:

Actually you just proved the Triangle does not make for good theology.

See, there is a reason that Jesus Himself said that "i and the FATHER are ONE".

There is a reason that Jesus claimed to be "I AM"...

etc.

Actually, the triangle says that. Is there a reason you refuse to see it? God-IS-The Son God-IS- THE HOLY SPIRIT -GOD-IS-THE FATHER 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 5/9/2017 at 9:02 AM, kwikphilly said:

King James Bible
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.                                  John 14:20

King James Bible
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;     John 14:16

King James Bible
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.     Matt 28:20

King James Bible
Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.         1 John 4:13

King James Bible
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?       1 Cor 3:16

I cannot understand what is so confusing about Jesus Abiding in us by our being Indwelled with Holy Spirit..... There is but ONE GOD..... Our Almighty God has 3 distinct "persons"...... The Person of God the Father, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit..... "How" is this possible, I have no idea nor does it matter to me, I believe it because GOD Says it is so...... why is this such a problem for some?   The Comforter is Jesus Spirit, Who is the Spirit of God, Who is Jesus, Who is God....????

:thumbsup:

Who

Thus said the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6 (American King James Version)

Is

Your words were found and I ate them, And Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16 (New American Standard Bible)

LORD

He that shall overcome, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; and he shall go out no more; and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and my new name. Revelation 3:12 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

~

Ever Wonder If The Name Of His God,
And The Name Of New Jerusalem
And The LORD's New Name
Are Really One Name

?

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 5/9/2017 at 9:02 AM, kwikphilly said:

King James Bible
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.                                  John 14:20

King James Bible
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;     John 14:16

King James Bible
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.     Matt 28:20

King James Bible
Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.         1 John 4:13

King James Bible
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?       1 Cor 3:16

I cannot understand what is so confusing about Jesus Abiding in us by our being Indwelled with Holy Spirit.....THere is but ONE GOD.....Our Almighty God has 3 distinct "persons"......The Person of God the Father,God the Son & God the Holy Spirit....."How" is this possible,I have no idea nor does it matter to me,I believe it because GOD Says it is so......why is this such a problem for some?   The Comforter is Jesus Spirit,Who is the Spirit of God ,Who is Jesus,Who is God....????

John 14:23 (AV)
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, eldios said:

1. Only a few chosen servants who testify to the knowledge of God called Christ will understand this following passage;

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, 2. "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth." 
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 

3. Jesus learned that a created man and God are the same exact thing. We all came from the ONE thing called the Tree of Life. 

Revelation 2

7: He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.' 

I have a few questions I would like answers to so I can be sure I am understanding what you are saying:

1. What do you mean by "the knowledge of God called Christ"?  Are you saying that God can only be Jesus and not the Father and the Holy Spirit?

2. When we read in Genesis 1:26 the inclusive word our, what does that mean to you?  I ask because you only highlighted verse 27.

3. Are you implying that Jesus had to learn something?  Are you implying that Adam and all humans are God?  Please provide scripture where we all came from the Tree of Life.

Revelation 2:7 means that we will be able to partake in the tree of life, not that we came from the tree of life.  You can see in Genesis 3:22 that man had not come from, nor eaten of, the tree of life, making your 3rd statement false. 

Genesis 3:22

And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

"The Holy One, Blessed be He, said to those, You want to know my name? I am called according to my actions. When I judge the creatures I am Elohim, and when I have mercy with My world, I am named YHVH"

From this link. A great page to help this discussion in my opinion. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

John 14:23 (AV)
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make ourabode with him.

JohnD

:amen:

Jesus learned that a created man and God are the same exact thing. We all came from the ONE thing called the Tree of Life.      eldios

One "THING"?......My friend,we do not "come from" a "thing" we were Created BY a WHO not a what......The Creator of the Universe,Created the Tree of Life,that He placed in the Garden that He Made....     

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

:amen:

One "THING"?......My friend,we do not "come from" a "thing" we were Created BY a WHO not a what......The Creator of the Universe,Created the Tree of Life,that He placed in the Garden that He Made....     

Do you think he meant to emphasize, that the whole world needed to eat from the tree of life, and JESUS CHRIST is the one who opened the way to the tree of life 

Thus creating the new man, the  children of God with the life in them, the ETERNAL LIFE. 

That could be, only he did not phrase it right. 

I hope so.