• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, Sister said:

iamlamad

Why do you disagree?  I am looking for more scriptures, have you got any?

I always preached that we will be picked up, then Christ will destroy the nations, but where did I get that from?  Just looking for proof and trying to find why I believed that.  Where did I get it from?  What scripture?

The reward is life back from the dead.  To be risen like Christ was and be with him.

I always preached that we will be picked up, then Christ will destroy the nations

Rev.11:18 maybe? Our removal is likely because God doesn't want to kill Christians by the vials, or when he does battke at Armageddon.  He removes them, dispenses the vials primarily on Muslim's who refuse to repent from their abominations depicted in the book.  

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

I don't think people realize how short of a time perriod there is between Revelation 11, the LAST TRUMP, and the end of the book.  It's months not years.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Hello sister,

Sorry to interject but I have some for you in regards to this.

Zechariah 14: 5 And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

God bless

Hi Wingnut

The holy ones could still be referring to the angels?  They are holy.  It still doesn't give me the proof I am looking for where it's the dead in Christ, or the quickened that are coming with him.

We know Christ has to come down first with his holy angels to collect his saints.  When he comes, he is coming in all his glory, and the world will know it's him,....but  According to the pre-trib rapture, those saints already picked up before the trib should be coming down with him?  ...but where are they?  Why are they not mentioned?  It only says the angels are with him.

Luke 9:26   For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Where are the pre-trib saints?

Now this got me thinking, where are the saints also who believe in the post trib?  Where do they fit in also?

I looked at Rev 20 again, seeking for some new insight.  I saw that Christ bounds the devil, then....judgement is given to the saints.  In that order.  It only mentions the beheaded, and those that refused the Mark of the Beast and who did not worship his image.  These are the last ones of all generations who made their robes white in the blood of the Lamb.  I remembered the parable of the hired workers in the field;

Matthew 20:8   So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.

Matthew 20:9   And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.

Matthew 20:10   But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.

Matthew 20:11   And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,

Matthew 20:12   Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

Matthew 20:13   But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?

Matthew 20:14   Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.

In the end, all got paid the same. Same as the resurrection. These end time saints made it through before the door was closed.  Many of them repented at the last minute.  They are included with all the saints, who walked in the Lord for years and years of all generations.....they get the same reward.

34 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

Rev.11:18 maybe? Our removal is likely because God doesn't want to kill Christians by the vials, or when he does battke at Armageddon.  He removes them, dispenses the vials primarily on Muslim's who refuse to repent from their abominations depicted in the book.  

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

I don't think people realize how short of a time perriod there is between Revelation 11, the LAST TRUMP, and the end of the book.  It's months not years.

fixerupper

I'm still not sure, because I'm still seeking, and desperately looking for scriptures.

There's the signs in the sky of Christ's coming.  Do you remember that big war that's coming where 200 million soldiers come into Israel to battle each other?  ....they devour everything in their path.  Then "that war", men against men, is "cut short" or else no flesh would be saved.  I believe what stops that war, is Christ in the sky.  They see something up there, but don't know what it is.  Then, all the armies gather at Armageddon, united and they prepare to war what's up there in the sky.  Remember the 3 frog like expressions coming out of the mouth of the dragon, beast, and False Prophet? 

Revelation 16:12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Revelation 16:13   And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 16:14   For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Lies will be coming out of their mouths in order to gather the nations to war the Lamb.  Do you think that the Father of Lies will tell the armies that Christ is up there?  I definately don't.  They see something in the sky no doubt.  I believe they will tell the world that we are being attacked by aliens, because they've been programming us slowly throughout the years through movies, and sightings etc of UFO's.

So Christ is up there, but he's not in all his glory yet, because they don't know exactly who it is up there.  They start the attack, but Christ fights back hard and kills all those armies in that one place they are gathered.  The world become afraid, because men cannot save them now.  Now Christ sends down hailstones, and fire, and a great earthquake.  People are fleeing to hide in the caves of the rocks etc.  There will be debri everywhere.  They know at this point that it is the Lamb that is doing it, and are hiding from his wrath. So this must be where he shows his glory.  His strength, power and might is obvious now.  He has all his angels with him.

Where exactly at what point is Christ showing all his glory with his angels?  I just answered my own question.  It has to be when he fights back, because the world know it's him.  They are running, fleeing for their lives. The Jews are giving Christ glory at this stage because he has come to save them from all this war.  Is Christ still in the air?  or Has he come down to Jerusalem with all his angels?  Are Christ's angels visible? and does everyone see them doing the killing?  So many Questions? 

Where are the saints?  Why are they not mentioned yet?

Lets take a look at this;

Revelation 19:11   And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Revelation 19:12   His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:13   And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:14   And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Revelation 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 19:16   And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:17   And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Revelation 19:18   That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Revelation 19:19   And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 19:21   And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

I think those armies in heaven, are the angels, because the angels do the reaping and the avenging.  Still no mention of the resurrected saints.

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

fixerupper

I'm pretty sure it will be like the passover for those who remain on the earth during the trumpets and vials regarding those now in Christ.  The 7 trumpet wrath wont harm them.  It's not a hit and miss type of thing.  Christ knows exactly who needs the punishing and who doesn't.  The angels are sent to do all his work at his command and those who belong to the Lord, they know.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Hi Wingnut

The holy ones could still be referring to the angels?  They are holy.  It still doesn't give me the proof I am looking for where it's the dead in Christ, or the quickened that are coming with him.

We know Christ has to come down first with his holy angels to collect his saints.  When he comes, he is coming in all his glory, and the world will know it's him,....but  According to the pre-trib rapture, those saints already picked up before the trib should be coming down with him?  ...but where are they?  Why are they not mentioned?  It only says the angels are with him.

Luke 9:26   For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Where are the pre-trib saints?

Now this got me thinking, where are the saints also who believe in the post trib?  Where do they fit in also?

I looked at Rev 20 again, seeking for some new insight.  I saw that Christ bounds the devil, then....judgement is given to the saints.  In that order.  It only mentions the beheaded, and those that refused the Mark of the Beast and who did not worship his image.  These are the last ones of all generations who made their robes white in the blood of the Lamb.  I remembered the parable of the hired workers in the field;

Matthew 20:8   So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.

Matthew 20:9   And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.

Matthew 20:10   But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.

Matthew 20:11   And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,

Matthew 20:12   Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

Matthew 20:13   But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?

Matthew 20:14   Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.

In the end, all got paid the same. Same as the resurrection. These end time saints made it through before the door was closed.  Many of them repented at the last minute.  They are included with all the saints, who walked in the Lord for years and years of all generations.....they get the same reward.

Hey sister,

Not sure if it makes a difference to you or not, but the translation I posted is the ESV.  Now in most translations the word used in Zechariah 14 is saints.  It is the same word used throughout the Old Testament that is typically translated as saints, and the holy ones is also a proper translation.  I would though offer you these other things to consider.  When you ask about pre-trib saints, obviously to me not being pre-trib I assume you mean those who are deceased, and Paul tells us that they follow Him out of heaven.

I Thessalonians 4:14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep.

So these deceased people follow Him out of heaven and then meet up with those who are alive and remain in the air.  At this point we all get our glorified bodies, and what happens when we get those?

Mark 12:25  For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

There won't be a difference once we get our glorified bodies, just something to consider.

God bless

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Thallasa said:

You can read the scriptures till the cows come home ",but  will be ever hearing (reading ) ,but not understanding , ever seeing but never perceiving "....

If I am a Catholic ,then I am a very old one ,before the RCC established in Ireland ,but you will not understand  such things .

I never said you were a catholic, I said catholic's ignore many of Gods commandments.

Your free to believe what you like no skin ofmy nose?

Do you know what this Scripture teaches? John 3:8, "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Sister said:

iamlamad

Why do you disagree?  I am looking for more scriptures, have you got any?

I always preached that we will be picked up, then Christ will destroy the nations, but where did I get that from?  Just looking for proof and trying to find why I believed that.  Where did I get it from?  What scripture?

The reward is life back from the dead.  To be risen like Christ was and be with him.

Parable of the talents:  Mat. 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

luk. 19: 17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

We know very little about the fire Paul talked about: that our works would be tried by fire. It seems some time during the 70th week this planet will be cleansed by fire. How God protects people we don't know. What we do know is, if people's treasure is here on earth, it will be burned up, and they will suffer loss. Wise people transfer treasure into heaven where it will never be lost.

4 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

I've shortened your post brother to ask for clarification on the part about the city of Babylon, Nimrod, the Babylonian cult, and Queen Semiramis. 

From which of Noah's family did Nimrod spring? And Queen Semiramis? 

Nimrod's father was Cush.

1 The generations of Noah.
2 Japheth.
6 Ham.
8 Nimrod becomes the first monarch; the descendants of Canaan.

Genesis 10:2-10, Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
    2, The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
    3, And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
    4, And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.1
    5, By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
    6, And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
    7, And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
    8, And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. 
    9, He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
    10, And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

According to many Bible scholars and historians the great whore is identified as a great religious system, the RCC, which they claim will fulfil Rev. 17 and dominate the Antichrist for a short time during his rise over the ten kings and until the middle of the Week. Then the beast and the ten kings will destroy her Rev. 17:9-17. Even Catholic divines admit Rev. 17 is a description of their church. See the writing s of Cardinal Ballimor and the French Prelate, Boussuet. She has a name on her forhead, "Mystery Babylon The Great."

Rev. 17:5, And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS2 AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev. 17:9-17, And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    10, And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    11, And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12, And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13, These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    14, ¶ These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
    15, And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    16, And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    17, For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Queen Semiramis, under the name of Astarte, was worshipped not only as an incarnation of the Spirit of God, but as the mother of mankind. This Babylonian queen was not merely in character coincident with the Aphrodite of Greece and the Venus of Rome, but was, in point of fact, the historical original of that goddess that by the ancient world was regarded as the very embodiment of everything attractive in female form, and the perfection of female beauty; for Sanchuniathon assures us that Aphrodite or Venus was identical with Astarte, and Astarte being interpreted, is none other than "The woman that made towers or encompassing walls"--i.e., Semiramis. The Roman Venus, as is well known, was the Cyprian Venus, and the Venus of Cyprus is historically proved to have been derived from Babylon.

Jer. 7:18, The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven,  and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Jer. 44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven,  and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

Jer. 44:18, But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

Jer. 44:19, And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men ?

Jer. 44:25, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Sister said:

There's the signs in the sky of Christ's coming.  Do you remember that big war that's coming where 200 million soldiers come into Israel to battle each other?  ....they devour everything in their path.  Then "that war", men against men, is "cut short" or else no flesh would be saved.  I believe what stops that war, is Christ in the sky.  They see something up there, but don't know what it is.  Then, all the armies gather at Armageddon, united and they prepare to war what's up there in the sky.  Remember the 3 frog like expressions coming out of the mouth of the dragon, beast, and False Prophet? 

Let's get your thoughts in line with the Word:

Rev. 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

First, WHEN will this happen? The trumpets will sound during the first half of the 70th week or "trib" as some call it. Since this is the 6th trumpet, it will come LATE in the first half of the week: perhaps weeks or months before the 7th trumpet that will mark the exact midpoint.

Next, WHO are these?  I am convinced they are supernatural - in other words a heavenly army. Earth has no flying horses; heaven does.  I have heard all my life that this must be a Chinese army because it is so big. No, I think not. I believe this is a heavenly army come to take out 1/3 of earth's population. We could guess it would only be wicked, but that would only be a guess, for God does not tell us.

What is it really that is "cut short?" If you read Mat. 24 carefully Jesus speaks of "those days" of "great tribulation." What is cut short are the number of days of great tribulation, or the number of days the image and mark will be being enforced by death.  It is my belief that God shortens those days by pouring out the vials of wrath. Read through them while imagining you are one of the Beast's army. It is my guess that after a few vials they will be rendered helpless.

The boy Nathan from Israel that got to go to heaven and see their future play out, said that 70 nations come against Israel for the battle of Armageddon. He also said that their IDF was still active at that time, at the end of the 70th week.

IT seems that Jerusalem is taken and people carried away captive. At lease some of the city is burned before Jesus comes. It will be DARK. His coming will be a suddenly: like lightning lighting up a dark sky. Then it will be too late for their armies.  My guess is they will be destroyed almost instantly. However, we know Jesus will go to Bozrah also. Probably to rescue those who had fled at the abomination. We know He will finally touch down on the mount of Olives.

the armies which were in heaven   Notice it is "armies" plural that comes with Christ. My guess is, angels make up one army and the saints make up another army. We don't know for sure because God chose not to tell us. you might as well know, there are some things we may not know until that time.

Pretrib thought, and I am included, shows the Bride of Christ taken to heaven (John 14 and 1 thes. 4) before the week begins. We are THERE in heaven for the marriage shown in Rev. 19. Yet, we are to judge cities, so we MUST get back down to earth. It seems the most logical time is that we return with Him.

4 hours ago, fixerupper said:

I must have asked you, what Roman Empire is prophesied?  

The revised old Roman Empire. The book of Daniel makes it clear that the Antichrist will come from the ten kingdoms of the Old Roman Empire, as in Dan. 7:7-8, 23-24, and from the four divisions of the Grecian Empire, which are four of the ten, as in Dan. 8:7-9, 20-23, but it also makes it clear that he will come from the Syrian division of the four divisions of Greece, as taught in Dan. 11. The king of the north of this chapter is Syria, and the king of the south is Egypt. Wars between these two divisions of Greece are pictured in Dan. 11:5-34.
Verses 35-45 portray war between these same two kingdoms "at the time of the end," showing the result of the last war between them. It states that the land of Egypt shall not escape the king of the north in this last war, thus identifying Syria as being the country from which the Antichrist must come. If the king of the North was Russia, as many Bible students now teach how could Dan 11:44 be fulfilled? What countries are north of Russia that could fight against her, as required by this verse? I even had one minister argue that America is north of Russia. I had a little difficulty explaining to him that America was south of the North Pole, and not north of Russia, and Russia was also south of the North Pole. He eventually agreed. Geography was his weak point.

When Alexander the Great died, his empire was divided into four parts which can be seen by consulting history books. In Dan. 8:9 it states, "Out of one of them," that is, out of one of these four divisions of the Grecian Empire the "little horn" would come, and this is explained in verse 23 as being in the latter time of the existence of these four kingdoms a king of fierce countenance would rise. The four kingdoms of Dan. 8 will make four of the ten of Dan. 7, and the purpose of this chapter over Dan. 7 is to narrow the coming of the Antichrist geographicly from the ten kingdoms to four of the ten, so we can definately say that he will not come from any country outside of these four kingdoms.

Here's the good news, He will definately not come from America, or even rule America, or even be a world wide dictator as many teach and believe, although his wars in the middle east will cause disruption in world wide trade, oil etc. Scripture shows he will only reign over ten kingdoms that will yet be formed inside the Old Roman Empire territory (Dan. 7:23-24).

Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him (Rev. 13:1; 17:12-17).

Certain countries WILL ESCAPE his rule (Dan. 11:40-44).

Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Read Dan. 11:40-44). If he was ruling the whole world this could not happen. Because he will rule and reign only over ten countries inside the Old Roman Empire territory, and because America never was or ever will be inside that territory, and because certain countries escape the antichrist, we can Scripturally conclude and be at ease that he will not come from, or rule America, or even be a world wide dictator.

Hundreds of millions of people will never take his mark either. We have seen that many nations will not be under his rule, so naturally people in these countries, America included, will not have to take his mark and they will therefore not be killed. The Bible teaches that many peoples of "all nations," that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Read Zech 14:16-21). This again further limits the kingdoms of the Antichrist to only a part of the world and limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark, even in his own empire. According to Revelation 14:9-11, no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell. That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed. If the Antichrist ruled the entie world as many people believe, and he killed everyone who did not take his mark, and the Lord Jesus sends to Hell everyone who has taken the antichrists mark, then there would be not one person left to enter the Millennium? And this would be contrary to Zech. 14:16-21; Matt. 25:31-46; isa. 2:1-4 and many Scriptures.

The Antichrist, a man, will reign over only ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, Old Roman Empire. (Dan. 7:23-24). Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17). Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44). Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Dan. 11:40-44). Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territory and never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator. Therefore, multitudes of people of many nations will also never take the mark of the beast and they will never be killed by the Antichrist for not doing so.

The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21). This further limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire. According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell.

That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as taught by many Bible students. If the Antichrist were to kill every person who does not take his mark, and God sends to Hell everyone who does take the mark, then there would be not one person left to enter the Millennium.