• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

36 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

And your focus is to the ones who are falling.  I understand this, still, those who are just accepting Christ and are looking for a church, how do you think this makes them feel about what they just joined?  All I am saying is you need to look at this from all views, not just one.

I could just ignore all this, but it is too important not to ignore the ones who are seeking truth.  Please, if you have specific churches, pastors, ect., tell people so those who are seeking don't end up throwing their hands in the air thinking all is hopelessness, asking themselves "why bother?".

I haven't found a church yet.   but I sure aint throwing my hands up n the air saying why bother.     GOD KNOWS HIS OWN .    let us not overthink .

We can meet n person with those who love Him , on phone or computers too.    And GOD will place beleivers in our path so we can have fellowship.

What HE wont do is put us in a churh jUST so we in a church.    Not a false one anway.    One light ,   you over tinking it .    

I got an idea.    You tell us about yours and maybe some like it .  Give us some of the latests sermons on what you all have been hearing .   its a start , right .

Let's not overthink?  I would say let's not be ignorant; instead, let's be mature, always willing to learn in Him how to reach everyone.

Overthinking it?  Hardly, I am showing you the error in how you are taking those who are in Christ and placing them under the same blanket when you say such things as you have been about the churches without distinguishing between the true ones and the false ones.  I have encouraged you to speak the truth, all of it, and that takes more work than what you have been willing to put in.  Distinguish between the true and false so those seeking to grow understand that not all churches are false.  I can't see this reasoning in your words.

You believe in the gifts of the Spirit?  Then, consider Ephesians 4:11-16

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

Each of us has our part and each part should not be ignored, but unified to build each other up.  I am trying to build you up by His direction.  Will you hear His instruction through another?

Romans 12:3-16

For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.  For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.  Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.  Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.  Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.  Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Ephesians 4:25-32

Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,” for we are members of one another.  “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil.  Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need.  Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.  And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.  Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.  And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

I am not here to discourage you, but to help.  Are you willing to accept help?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

On 1/30/2018 at 7:46 AM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

You are right. As it is written, in the end times it will be really hard.

People will be resistant to submit to God, unwilling to cultivate what is good, lovers of themselves, troublemakers, they will find every excuse to do evil, friends of Satan, friends of the world, and enemies of God.

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud,
blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving,
unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good" - 2 Timothy 3:1-3

It is what I see now, people do not care about God, and much less others. That is: Love is growing cold, they do not care, unwilling to let Jesus to reign in their lives.

And I mean to reign... Do you know what this means?! To reign, my friend... To reign, to reign.

As the Lord Jesus said, many, many, many will say to Him in that day... Many will seek to enter, but the Lord will simply say: "Depart from me, I never knew you".

"“Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!
But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.
Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming." - Matthew 25:11-13

But how many are serious about it?! How many are believing, how many are humbling themselves and surrendering to the Lord, crying and saying: "Lord, have mercy on me... Forgive me! Forgive me!"

But no, they're just too busy finding excuses for their evil behavior. It is all written, repent or perish, it is your choice if you will take it seriously or not.

Glory to God!

I'm sorry but who are you talking about?  Just come out with it and tell us all who you are talking about.  Do you mean the people posting here or the whole world or what?  You seem to go on and on about everyone not doing the right thing so give an example. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm sorry but who are you talking about?

To anyone who feel is for them. It is something I have noticed as well, people may have understood that I was talking only to members of the forum. But in reality is not limited to members.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

21 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Distinguish between the true and false so those seeking to grow understand that not all churches are false.  I can't see this reasoning in your words.

Test all, test everything, BEFORE accepting ,  and this includes what people have been in already for decades perhaps.

Most visitors and most all who join have been deceived most of their lives, and many still are - because of lack of knowledge and lack of obedience to test all they were ever taught,  and because as it is written "the whole world will be deceived" which has already happened, and is truth,  and is rarely known or understood.   With so many threads and posts from and of what is false in origin, false doctrines, and false in practice, opposed to Scripture,  but not recognised as false - no, rather posted and promoted as if truth.... the importance of testing all BEFORE believing it,   and testing what was previously believed but not tested by Scripture,  which also can be exposed when it is brought out in the LIGHT of TRUTH of SCRIPTURE and in JESUS.... this is important for everyone to realize everything they have believed must be tested and proven truth in line with all Scripture !    A good start so there's no argument and debate is to go read what is in WORTHY CHRISTIAN LIBRARY about Salvation and about being in UNION WITH JESUS,  living HIS LIFE, HIS WAY.... as most have never even heard the lessons from SCRIPTURE let alone believed Scripture, which is always TRUTH. (only most seem to believe part or parts of Scripture,  and 'claim' the blessings as if they apply,  without ever knowing what is required,  and without turning to YHVH by living active faith in JESUS to DO HIS WORD as HE SAYS. 

• This is Worthy 1

17 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Test all, test everything, BEFORE accepting ,  and this includes what people have been in already for decades perhaps.

Most visitors and most all who join have been deceived most of their lives, and many still are - because of lack of knowledge and lack of obedience to test all they were ever taught,  and because as it is written "the whole world will be deceived" which has already happened, and is truth,  and is rarely known or understood.   With so many threads and posts from and of what is false in origin, false doctrines, and false in practice, opposed to Scripture,  but not recognised as false - no, rather posted and promoted as if truth.... the importance of testing all BEFORE believing it,   and testing what was previously believed but not tested by Scripture,  which also can be exposed when it is brought out in the LIGHT of TRUTH of SCRIPTURE and in JESUS.... this is important for everyone to realize everything they have believed must be tested and proven truth in line with all Scripture !    A good start so there's no argument and debate is to go read what is in WORTHY CHRISTIAN LIBRARY about Salvation and about being in UNION WITH JESUS,  living HIS LIFE, HIS WAY.... as most have never even heard the lessons from SCRIPTURE let alone believed Scripture, which is always TRUTH. (only most seem to believe part or parts of Scripture,  and 'claim' the blessings as if they apply,  without ever knowing what is required,  and without turning to YHVH by living active faith in JESUS to DO HIS WORD as HE SAYS. 

I can see you don't grasp the group of people I spoke about.  This group, babes in Christ, new believers, have no clue how to test anything as don't have a yardstick to measure by.  You speak as if everyone knows what you mean.  The young in Christ don't.  They join here in hope to learn and have the faith of a child, thinking that all who are here must be solid believers, hoping to find someone to help them understand.

7 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I can see you don't grasp the group of people I spoke about.  This group, babes in Christ, new believers, have no clue how to test anything as don't have a yardstick to measure by.  You speak as if everyone knows what you mean.  The young in Christ don't.  They join here in hope to learn and have the faith of a child, thinking that all who are here solid believers, hoping to find someone to help them understand.

The yardstick , as you put it,  is SCRIPTURE - YHVH'S WORD,  as REVEALED to infants,  YHVH'S WAY,  JESUS.

Do you think they should be left believing that they can learn "the truth", about Salvation in Jesus or about anything,  on an anonymous internet forum open to the world !? which has been discredited for years because unbelievers are able to post just as much and more than any true and any untrue believers ? !   (there's no limit nor test nor real restrictions,  and the world has many more false than true,  so naturally many more false than true join and participate) ....

• This is Worthy 1

8 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You speak as if everyone knows what you mean.  The young in Christ don't. 

No,   not most in fact.... but the young in Christ may and do and can as the Father Himself Reveals Warnings to them TODAY ,  as JESUS does TODAY, as they hear His Voice, and will not follow another.   Many visit once, and many more just for a week to 3 weeks,  and leave,  as THEY KNOW - THEY SEE what is going on and don't like it and don't accept it. (and can't do anything about it, as many have noted in the past several years)

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

The yardstick , as you put it,  is SCRIPTURE - YHVH'S WORD,  as REVEALED to infants,  YHVH'S WAY,  JESUS.

Do you think they should be left believing that they can learn "the truth", about Salvation in Jesus or about anything,  on an anonymous internet forum open to the world !? which has been discredited for years because unbelievers are able to post just as much and more than any true and any untrue believers ? !   (there's no limit nor test nor real restrictions,  and the world has many more false than true,  so naturally many more false than true join and participate) ....

You don't think people come here to learn about Christ and salvation through Him?  What of those who can't ask their family, have nobody to turn to, but are desiring to know about Jesus.  Where do you suppose they will turn in this day of the internet?  On the internet, as a faceless person, looking for information. 

As I said before, they are new believers, with no understanding of scripture, let alone how to apply what scripture they may have.  Have you forgotten what it was like to be a new beleiver?  Did you have the ability to pick up a bible and understand what it was saying?  Were you fed meat before milk?  Every parent knows that a new baby needs to be bottle fed before they can even be given a spoon to try and feed themselves.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

No,   not most in fact.... but the young in Christ may and do and can as the Father Himself Reveals Warnings to them TODAY ,  as JESUS does TODAY, as they hear His Voice, and will not follow another.   Many visit once, and many more just for a week to 3 weeks,  and leave,  as THEY KNOW - THEY SEE what is going on and don't like it and don't accept it. (and can't do anything about it, as many have noted in the past several years)

They have to learn this.  Why do you think Jesus said to make disciples if new believers knew automatically how to become mature by themselves, without teachers?

Many come and go for a really good reason, as you say ... they see no reason to stick around.  They probably feel left out as thread after thread is full of demeaning people, lacking any form of edification. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

On 1/30/2018 at 9:21 PM, angels4u said:

Why not start a thread how we experience the joy of the Lord ?

To know who we serve is amazing and God is good all the time!

On 1/31/2018 at 8:54 AM, Neighbor said:

Hi, hoping it will bear fruit in a new thread soon and very soon!

@angels4u @Neighbor

It is here: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/218282-how-to-experience-the-joy-of-the-lord/

God bless you all, in Jesus' name!