• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 4/27/2018 at 6:51 AM, Abby-Joy said:

You make some great points. 

Also, when one receives donor organs or even blood, there are spiritual aspects that most overlook. Sins, generational curses, etc....

Many have experienced personality changes as well as changes in likes and dislikes. Another that many don't talk about is the fact that memories are stored in every cell of the body. So the recipient could experience reliving or having flashes of the memories of the deceased person they receiced an organ from. (This is the same reason scientists are interested in cloning...)  

I can't agree with you, having taken anatomy and physiology, and cellular biology, biochemistry etc.  Moreover, I don't believe in generational curses extending to organs.  They were also only for those who turned away to other gods.   While DNA and RNA can replicate, that has nothing to do with the kind of memory that is stored in the brain.  So I really can't support you in any of your arguments.  Sorry, Sis.  No brain transplants as yet.  I might oppose those.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, The_Patriot2018 said:

If im dead, why and someone needs one of my organs to live, why not let them have it? I no longer have use for it. Cant think of a single legitimate reason biblical or otherwise, not to donate my organs.

I had meningitis when I was young and the doctors told me to never-ever donate blood or organs....  they said that it was some weird cause that no one would ever think to check and I could give it to others.....   My system had learned to deal with it but most don't.....   they gave me a very low chance of living at the time...   was rather traumatic.   

• This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

19 minutes ago, other one said:

I had meningitis when I was young and the doctors told me to never-ever donate blood or organs....  they said that it was some weird cause that no one would ever think to check and I could give it to others.....   My system had learned to deal with it but most don't.....   they gave me a very low chance of living at the time...   was rather traumatic.   

Yes, if you sign up for organ donating they  may not do all they can to save you (this has happened)and instead assess you like cattle rather than a man or woman in the image of God. (Genesis 1:27). 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I've given lots of blood , but a Dr asked me for the fist time recently if I wanted to donate any organs and I said ''heck no'' .. If I'm ever in an accident with an organ donor I don't want to take a ride to the ER with a medical worker with ''connections'', prepare the other guy , not me .. Not conspiracy Theory but Coincidence Theory .. I'd have no problems donating to family if there's any thing left not worn out .. Cremation I have requested .. If it weren't for gov laws I'd dig my own grave and just wait to get thrown in and covered up like they used to do ..

I ministered to,for a year or two after her sister died (all she had) and had a vision of, an older lady not really older but mature in heaven who was afflicted her entire life with a horrible looking skin disease .. In the vision She was the most beautiful and strong person in heaven I've seen and didn't want to mention the vision to her until about 3 mo before she died (talk about bringing a smile, she couldn't stop smiling) and she was cremated by the state .. I spent minutes in heaven just admiring in awe her beauty while not hearing her keep saying with her mind I guess '' Don't you know me with a big confident loving smile'' then I saw one of those things perfectly placed on her cheek, only one of 1000's she had lived with , it was beautiful and special award for what she endured through her life (never included or even married) given by God, she was proud of it, then when I saw it I recognized her and shouted out with joy ''Nelly'' all her earthly pain and suffering was gone ..

Edited by brujaq
add
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, other one said:

Well, ok ill rephrase lol. What meant to say is i can see no moral reason, biblical or otherwise. Of course theres medical reasons like the example you just stated.

• Thumbs Up 1