On 9/19/2018 at 10:10 AM, angels4u said:

who taught you to believe what you believe will happen?

Hi, Angle4u. The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and the books of Daniel and Revelation are my teachers. I have a doctorate level education and have enough information to form an accurate assessment of this situation. Most interpretations have too many contradictions with prophecy to be valid and popular views on this matter are too narrow and outdated. I have tested all interpretations for the past 25 years. This is the information that truly fits what is actually in the world today as a complete body of knowledge taking all things into consideration and without personal bias. All the separate events fit together perfectly in a holistic fashion with the full support of Biblical prophecy as a complete body of work. 

Thank you for not deleting this. It is from the power of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and is not just high ideals and clever speech.  

If there are issues I can explain. There is too much information to put in this short essay. It would take multiple books to explain all the details.

Remember, censorship in the US is worst than China. We have few clues in our domestic knowledge base.

Example: Maitreya had a meeting with 200 world leaders and network executives to conceal his presence. Think of it, he is officially the 7th Buddha, Obama carries his image on his key chain, he hand picked Yasser Arafat to lead the PLO, he goes around performing miracles and Islam has adopted his teachings. You have not heard a word about him.

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error

On 9/19/2018 at 1:17 PM, other one said:

problem with NYC being the Whore

I am sorry, there are so many things wrong with the accuracy of those statements I do not know how to sort it all out for you. I can only say this, she is a city with a harbor.

44 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

I am sorry, there are so many things wrong with the accuracy of those statements I do not know how to sort it all out for you. I can only say this, she is a city with a harbor.

why do you say that?

11 minutes ago, other one said:

why do you say that?

Hi, other one. I hope you are doing well. I do not mean any disrespect. These interpretations were made back when no one knew of our current circumstances. We were not able to realize everything until after the mid 1980's. Thou, postmodern Christians did a good job on the limited information at their disposal. 

7 hours ago, other one said:

why does it have to be a harbor?

In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!' "Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. Rev 18:17

They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin!' Rev 18:19

Edited by Scott Free

2 hours ago, Scott Free said:

In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!' "Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. Rev 18:17

They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin!' Rev 18:19

Sounds a lot more like Los Angeles to me....   and much more evil comes from there.

If NYC was destroyed it would just transfer traffic to other ports along the coast.....  If you really want to hurt the nation you should attack the ports on the texas/Louisana coast

Edited by other one

1 hour ago, other one said:

If you really want to hurt the nation you should attack the ports on the texas/Louisana coast

First thing first, giving a shout out for the Holy Spirit.

"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:17 

"Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." Colossians 3:12

Now, to business. You are correct. It will not just be N.Y.C., but also places like L.A., Los Vegas, Miami and maybe Seattle. Places that pose risk to the occupying countries of Russia, China, Mexico and the "Islamic State" along with protecting the naval ports in Cuba and Alaska(annexed by Russia). The Gulf coast is reserved for Mexico. A starving and chaotic population will not be a match for the hardened militia and military grade weapons that are flooding across the boarder. Cuba and Mexico will shut off trade to Gulf ports. Mexico, Venezuela, China and Nicaragua can halt Pacific lanes of traffic. Russia, Turkey and Iran(every Iranian vessel of trade has missiles) can halt Atlantic trade. England will be preoccupied with the Russian annexation of Europe. US fleets will loose ports of call and will not have lines of credit to resupply. The Midwest will not be a problem for Canada, whose occupation will be welcome.

Edited by Scott Free

A city.....    not multiple cities....    while NYC does have a reputation for some not so good things other places are even worse.    It is not the money capitol of the US, the Federal Reserve is and it is located in Washington DC.   Military control is located in Washington DC.     Spiritual control of Washington DC  is pagan in concept....  

I just can't buy it being Mystery Babylon...

10 minutes ago, other one said:

A city.....    not multiple cities....    while NYC does have a reputation for some not so good things other places are even worse.    It is not the money capitol of the US, the Federal Reserve is and it is located in Washington DC.   Military control is located in Washington DC.     Spiritual control of Washington DC  is pagan in concept....  

I just can't buy it being Mystery Babylon...

We should know for sure when the second seal is opened and the birth pangs begin.  I think we're getting toward the end of the gestation period so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jonathan BeWell
      "The sustainability ideal is not wedded to a Christian worldview; instead, individual liberty is submerged in a scientifically determined collectivist mindset with final decisions in the hands of the devilish, all-knowing Big Brothers."   READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/features/1597-trump-is-stopping-the-united-nations-from-becoming-the-single-world-government   © Neon Nettle
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      This speaks for itself.  Stand up or we will be next.
      Ezekiel 22:23-30 King James Version (KJV)
      23 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
      24 Son of man, say unto her, Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation.
      25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
      26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
      27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
      28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord God, when the Lord hath not spoken.
      29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.
      30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
      Ezekiel 22:23-30(KJV) 
      King James Version (KJV)
    • By Behold
      Hello Reader   Thanks for taking the time to read this Thread.   This threads topic will be for me, a slight departure, as im a teacher that is trained in Pauline Theology and am an evangelist by "call", so, 99% of what i show you, is going to be related to Salvation, or to Paul's specific doctrines for the Church. So, Typically i dont speak much about the Old Testament, or about The Revelation. However, recent discussion with a person here has decided for me that i should post a nice simple and clear Thread about one subject in The Revelation, so that you can see it clearly.   Generally, as i said, im going to stick to Pauline Theology, and happily so. The other reason I dont really spend a lot of time teaching The Revelation, is because if you put 100 Theologians in a room, all discussing this part of the New Testament, and you left them in there 100 yrs......  At the end of the 100 yrs, they still would not agree with each other, regarding all its content.  Thats a fact.   So, i prefer to stay where the ground is solid, the rabbit trails are covered with clarity, and  the truth is not enamored in symbolism, and the main subject is the Cross. Thats what works for me, the best.   Now i need you to think about this.   I need you to realize that the central teaching of the New Testament is the subject of Righteousness.   Jesus came to give it, and if you die without it, that's an eternal problem that you can't solve.  Sometimes i teach and state that the Lake of Fire will be burning the unbelievers, for as long as God lives.  And that is both harsh and true. What keeps it from being cruel, is the fact that anyone who end up there, chose this for themselves.  They made a fully informed freewill decision to reject Christ, freely. Never will a person stand before God, who has heard the Gospel while on the earth,  say to the Almighty, that its His fault that they end up in the Lake of Fire.  After all, what more can God do to get you into His family then let His Son die to get you into it?   So, if you, reader, end up standing before God as a Christ Rejector, you did so after reading what i just told you.  So, you have no excuse, and you already knew to Trust Christ as your Savior before you ever read what i just said.  Right? Lets be REAL.....thanks.   Now, Saint, when you have your revelation right, when you have rightly divided the word correctly, through the Holy Spirt, then the New Testament will function together in perfect sense.  In other words, when you have the right Light, then there will be no contradiction found in the New Testament.  And when you are being taught by someone who is full of Light, then what they teach, will not contradict PAUL.   Got that?  And this is one of the main ways you discern who is lying to you, vs who is teaching you what agrees with Paul. And how much does this matter?   It is the only thing that matters when you are learning the New Testament, and when you are being taught by someone. If your teacher does not align themselves with Paul's theology of the Grace of God, as an unearned GIFT, and similar........then RUN. Remember that. Remember that Paul makes the Cross OF EFFECT< and a heretic tries to make the Cross of Christ of NON-Effect., of NO Effect, regarding keeping you saved. I just used a magnifying glass on the heretics for you.   So, cutting to the chase.    All teaching regarding any subject in the New Testament, has to perfectly align with what Paul teachers, regarding any subject he teaches.  If it doesn't then it heresy and the teacher is a heretic.  So, if you want to protect yourself from a heretic, then you have to have the tool to do so. The Tool, is Paul and his Doctrine.   If you know it, then you can spot a heretic in about the blink of an eye.   Ok, lets look at a phrase in The Revelation and filter it through Paul's doctrine so that we dont end up in the land of confused heresy. Now if you study Paul's epistles, then you are familiar with "justification by faith" Alone. Notice that word "alone"?  It is the word that separates the real believers and the "one true church" from the heretics and all their denominations. That word "alone" as indicated by the phrase "Justification by faith", simply and absolutey means that JESUS ALONE saved you and keeps you saved.  And once you get this, once you see this, then all the heretics who try to make you pay for your own salvation, by telling you that you will "Lose it" if you dont complete their list, or if you dont twist a scripture as they do.......You are permanently delivered from them.... and that is a big part of my ministry.  Its to protect REAL BELIEVERS  from them,  by getting you to the place in your understanding of The Grace of God where you can see them clearly, and recognize them instantly. ------------ ------------------------   Now lets get to this verse.  Its this.  Revelations 3:5    "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life"   Now, look at the reason a name wont be blotted out of the book of life... "he that OVERCOMETH". So, who is this... Its this person...    1 John 5:5 
      """""Who is he that overcometh , but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"""
      And who is this?   This is all the born again.... see the "believeth that Jesus is the Son of God"?
      That's YOU, thats ME, thats all the born again. That is "he that OVERCOMETH"< in that verse about the BOOK.
      So, if you don't want to be the one whose name is  blotted out of the book of LIFE, then be the overcomer who has TRUSTED IN CHRIST".  Be BORN AGAIN.  BE SAVED.
      OR, if you want to have your name blotted out of the book of LIFE, all you have to do is be a CHRIST REJECTOR,.  and die.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Now, let me give you the real teaching on this "Book of Life" so that the heretics can't fool you.
      You've  seen that the believer in Christ is not blotted out of the book of Life.  And that is the main thing you need to see.
      But what about this book?
      Ok, this is deeper water, and has to do with the foreknowledge of God.
      The foreknowledge of God, is God's ability to know all things, and that includes your thought and the intention of your motives, and it also means that God knows what is going to happen before it happens.  This is foreknowledge.  or, the knowledge of all things= be-FOR- it happens.
      The Lambs Book Of Life....what is it?  Well, its a real book.  And this book contains the name of every one who ever existed or will exist.  You, me, Moses, Hitler, Adam, Eve, Donald Trump, and all the yet to be born.   Its a "book of Life" that contains the names of all who will ever "be".  As this is the foreknowledge of God, knowing all the names of all, and they are written down, "before the foundations of the world" in this BOOK.    God also knew, "before the foundations of the world" that Jesus would be needed to come and die for your sin.
      So, all of this is known by God, before it was even HERE.
      The Book was in existence, before Mankind was created.
      Now, what about that blotting out..   A name is blotted out of that Book of Life.
      Recently a member here, who does not believe that Jesus Keeps You Saved,  chose the "book of life" verse,  to try to prove that a born again Christian can end up in hell with Christ in them.
      As you can see, this verse has nothing to so with the idea that you can lose your salvation.
      So, again....the book of life, is the FOREKNOWLEDGE of God, regarding the names of all who will ever exist, before they were born....all names of all ever created, written in this book.
      And remember what you do to get you name blotted out?  =  You dont BELIEVE, In Christ.
      So, each Christ Rejecter, has their name in the book before they are born, and their name is blotted out, because they died in UNBELIEF.
      I would offer the opinion that their name is blotted out before they die, because God already knew they would die a Christ Rejector.  (Foreknowledge).
      So, that is how that Book Of Life works.   Don't be one of those who gets blotted out.  Be a Believer.  Trust in Christ..  Keep your name in that Book.  Choose Heaven, not hell.

<B><