• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 6:52 AM, Charlie744 said:

I am sure this particular topic has been discussed in the past, but because I am a newbie I would kindly ask if I could get your current thoughts.... I am currently working on chapter 11 so I have run through the first 10.... 

Would you please comment on the following:

1) Would you please tell me what the 2300 mornings and evenings directly refers or relates to? What will be completed or accomplished at the end of this time period?

2) This may be addressed in your response to #1 above, but if not, what is the basis for your time period - days, years, 1/2 days, etc.?

Please try and keep this as short as possible (dumb it down for me as I am not as "equipped" as those folks that have been responding to my Daniel 11 posts).

If not, no problem and thank all of you in advance, Charlie 

Hi Charlie,

Here is my diagram, and hope it helps.

1639330180_z.2_Cal.jpg.dd635f28727d5cbd4061526ff2e6dcff.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

z.3_Cal.jpg.6bc9bdb77cf1b2e424f38b06c8c5092d.jpg

z.4_Cal.jpg.0046a060e609299359b454971b799c1b.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/13/2020 at 2:23 PM, Charlie744 said:

Verse 13: Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Verse 14: And he said unto me, unto two thousand and three hundred days (evenings and mornings); then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Who is the only one that can cleanse the sanctuary?  The High Priest.

Who is the only one that will take away ALL sins?    The Passover Lamb of God.

The sanctuary was cleansed by the Maccabees, under the authority of the accepted High Priest of that day. Otherwise, the sanctuary defiled by Antiochus could not have been used thereafter, and the Feast of Dedication (of the Sanctuary) would never have been celebrated.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/16/2020 at 7:09 AM, douggg said:

horiziontal_chart_28January_6,_2020_.jpg.ba71e0d1169233232c91d18002965106.jpg

Dougg, thank you for the chart..... and ALL the obvious effort and thought put into this. This is quite impressive and I am going to have to take some serious time to study this..... so much to take in!  However, there might be one comment I could make at this time, assuming I am reading this and interpreting this chart correctly - I think this contends the "he" in 9:27 is the anti-Christ and the "covenant" is made by him for a seven year period at some time in the future?  If this is correct we would not be on the same page - unfortunately.  Chapter 9 is plastered with the concept of the "covenant".  It is everywhere and it refers directly to the past covenants between man / Israel and God. He is the only one who could make a covenant - He is the only one who has a Plan of Salvation. Satan is nothing more than a destroyer and liar. This NEW and final covenant must be made between God and man to save us. We have failed every other agreement with Him..... The "he" is certainly the Messiah - remember, this is God's book of prophecy (along with the other books of the Scriptures). Finally, the 7 years represents the final week in Daniel's 70 week prophecy - the Messiah was to come exactly when He was supposed to and was to serve as our High Priest and suffering servant - the Passover Lamb. He would be the High Priest for the final 7 Passover Feasts within the final 7 years, but unfortunately, in the midst of the 7 years (exactly 3.5 years), we crucified Him - which of course was also written in the Scriptures. Despite this, He had to, and certainly did, fulfill ALL of the requirements / mission written about Him - the 6 requirements to fulfill in chapter 9. He was to cleanse the sanctuary by serving as our High Priest for the 7 feasts but we did not allow Him - however, you will note on the cross that He specifically called out, "forgive them for they know not what they do", and "it is finished". Despite Him not being our High Priest for the full 7 Passover feasts, He still cleansed the sanctuary and completed His mission.  Again, I will enjoy studying your work, best wishes, Charlie

On 2/16/2020 at 1:29 PM, Marilyn C said:

z.4_Cal.jpg.0046a060e609299359b454971b799c1b.jpg

Marilyn, another great chart for me to study -- thank you very much! I will certainly get back to you after I look at this ... it is so obvious that many folks have put in so much time and thought re: Daniel - I got some work to do!  Thank you, Charlie

4 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The sanctuary was cleansed by the Maccabees, under the authority of the accepted High Priest of that day. Otherwise, the sanctuary defiled by Antiochus could not have been used thereafter, and the Feast of Dedication (of the Sanctuary) would never have been celebrated.

Thank you very much RM! I have just responded to a response from Douggg - I would kindly ask if you might take a look at it and see if it makes any sense to you.  Please understand, from my perspective, the Temple was already dead - the Spirit of God had not been present since the time of Jeremiah - it was nothing more than a building.  The Jews thought it the same as in the time of Jeremiah, or before, but God did not! The Messiah would come and provide the Holy One in place of the missing Spirit from the time of Jeremiah.  He would also replace the building with Himself as the Temple.  He would serve as our High Priest as well as the Passover Lamb  - all required and written in the Scriptures and all required to be fulfilled during the final 7 years in Daniel's 70 week prophecy. Only God could cleanse the Sanctuary - once and for all!  Antiochus, the Maccabees, etc., have NO identity or play in God's Plan to cleanse the Sanctuary. Only the High Priest can do that. And as far as the physical Temple being destroyed (totally by Titus, or partially by Antiochus), they have no part in the Holy things of God. They are just doing what comes natural to man - destroying things and people - nothing new here! The Messiah Himself would fulfill all 6 of the requirements identified in chapter 9 - and they all had to be completed / fulfilled before the end of the last week in Daniel's 70 week prophecy.  If we try and see the Messiah within some of the most important prophecies  - the coming Messiah, we will find Him and see how they point to His coming and His mission that was fulfilled. As we move onward in the chapters of Daniel, the message becomes less about the physical and more about the spiritual. Chapter 9 and beyond is about the Messiah and the time to his second coming. Thanks for all your responses!  Charlie

56 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Marilyn, another great chart for me to study -- thank you very much! I will certainly get back to you after I look at this ... it is so obvious that many folks have put in so much time and thought re: Daniel - I got some work to do!  Thank you, Charlie

That`s great Charlie. If you want more detail then look in my blogs, (Marilyn`s Messages on Worthy`s front page) and read `The Tribulation Calender,` series.

Marilyn C, I just took a quick look at the 2300 day chart of your.... thank you again! I would respectfully ask that you might take a look at the comment / response I recently made to William L earlier regarding the cleansing of the Sanctuary ... I believe he feels the Maccabees cleansed the Temple .... as opposed to my contention that the Messiah  is the only one who is capable of cleansing the Sanctuary.  That was one of His 6 requirements found in chapter 9 to fulfill at His first coming BEFORE the end of Daniel's last week (7 years). There is no 7 year tribulation and the "he" in 9:27 is the Messiah who  will / did establish His covenant with Israel  - He would be the Passover Lamb and whoever believed in Him would be saved.  This was His mission and purpose and He indeed fulfill and complete within the last week. God specifically separated the 70 weeks into 3 distinct periods with the final week being the most important - during this week the Messiah would come into His ministry and fulfill ALL of His requirements before the end of that 7 year period. He arrived exactly on time - end of the 69th week to begin His ministry and would not be able to serve as the High Priest for all of the 7 Passover feasts within the last week - we crucified Him in the midst of the week (3.5 years) yet He would tell us on the cross that He would still forgive our sins (Father forgive them for they know not what they do", and "it is finished"). He would indeed fulfill ALL He can to do!  I candidly believe it is Satan (and the papacy) who came up with this 7 year deferment to some future period (last 7 years of Daniel's prophecy). The Jesuits were commissioned to come up with an interpretation for this part of Daniel - to remove them from being identified as the  "little horn". Only God can make a covenant with man / Israel (in Daniel and Isaiah and Jeremiah) He will establish a NEW covenant but in the midst of the week (last week), He will be cut off (crucified)..... but He would still fulfill / complete His mission. I believe it is human nature to look for the boogeyman in all of this - some almost omnipotent anti-Christ figure who is going to be unleashed on the earth to establish a covenant with man - only to not honor it in the middle..... Daniel is clearly identifying the coming of the Messiah - He is the only important one here... I don't know how we can miss the Messiah and His mission in Daniel - especially chapter 9.  But we all have some great thoughts and will continue to discuss - and that is tremendous!  Best wishes always, Charlie