• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

assuming I am reading this and interpreting this chart correctly - I think this contends the "he" in 9:27 is the anti-Christ and the "covenant" is made by him for a seven year period at some time in the future?  If this is correct we would not be on the same page - unfortunately.  Chapter 9 is plastered with the concept of the "covenant".  It is everywhere and it refers directly to the past covenants between man / Israel and God.

The covenant in Daniel 9:27 to be confirmed for 7 years is the same covenant that Daniel was confessing that his people broke and for that reason were in the Babylonian captivity in the first part of Daniel 9.    It is not a new covenant.

The Mt. Sinai covenant is a past covenant between God and Israel.    The only thing that is future is the periodic confirming of it.      It will be a big speech.   Moses made the requirement (and the for 7 years) back in Deuteronomy 31:9-13.   

The catch though is - one of the requirements is that the speech must be from the place of God's choosing.   Which the Jews take to be the temple mount.   I have discussed this matter with them, and that is what they told me.

Well, with the muslims there, it is not going to be possible (because it is a declaration that the land the Palestinians are on, God gave to the children of Israel) until the muslims are gone - which will happen following Gog/Magog.

It is not a peace treaty, as has been popularized.    It is just going to be a big speech (by the Antichrist, imposter messiah)  that under the Mt. Sinai covenant, God gave the land of Israel to the children of Israel as theirs forever.

16 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

He arrived exactly on time - end of the 69th week to begin His ministry and would not be able to serve as the High Priest for all of the 7 Passover feasts within the last week - we crucified Him in the midst of the week (3.5 years) yet He would tell us on the cross that He would still forgive our sins (Father forgive them for they know not what they do", and "it is finished").

Hi Charlie,  Jesus did not arrive in Jerusalem to begin His ministry.     It was at the end of His ministry.    

In John 12:12-15, Jesus rode into Jerusalem riding the donkey as prophesied, hailed as the messiah, King of Israel, by his followers.     4 days later, He was crucified, messiah cutoff in Daniel 9:26 just as it said after 69 weeks (the 7 weeks plus 62 weeks).

The seven years are still left.   Can be found in Ezekiel 39, as the seven years following Gog/Magog.     Ezekiel 39:1-16 is about the invasion and destruction of Gog's army.     The birds and beads feeding on the dead bodies in Ezekiel 39:4.   In Ezekiel 39:11-16 is the burial of Gog's army in a giant grave site.

Then the 7 years following is another feast on dead bodies (keep in mind it is not Gog's army, that had been buried in the giant grave-site, no mention of Gog past verse 16).      The feast in Ezekiel 39:17-19 is the Armageddon feast and corresponds to Revelation 19:17-21.

In Ezekiel 39:21 is Jesus Himself speaking in the text having returned to the earth (future, at the end of the 7 years).   The remainder of Ezekiel 39, Jesus is recounting why the house of Israel went into nations, for trespassing against Him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I posted a couple of charts below to help you out.    The first chart has all of the time frames found in Revelation .   

The second chart has the path of destruction, the rise and fall, of the arch villian of the end times, commonly called the Anti-christ, although it is a error to call the person that universally, because he goes through a series of roles, some of which are the King of the Roman Empire end times, and the other is as the Anti-christ - perceived messiah King of Israel, for a while.

"the Christ", the function is to be the King of Israel, to lead them and the world into the messianic age.   In Mark 15:32 - "Christ the King of Israel".     In John 12:12-15, hailed as the King of Israel.      The Anti-christ, will come in his own name, someone God did not send to be Israel's King.      The person will be "Anti" - instead of and against the true Christ - Jesus, rightful King of Israel.

Edited by douggg

char_11_(2).jpg.e19b6513583c58b81d7a25518a478341.jpg

chart.jpg.4ccfe927885b212032729d8fd404efe7.jpg

Same chart with more details.

chart_april_2019.jpg.ebd2237999013039b5f725b287db6372.jpg

The abomination of desolation will look something like this.   A statue image of the beast.    It will appear to come alive when Satan incarnates it, when he is cast down to earth, at the middle of the seven years.      Jesus on His return, will melt away the outer facade, thus exposing Satan visisbly to everyone, for them to see him.    Fulfilling the prophecy in Ezekiel 28 about Satan's end of being a terror.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

64076070_aod2.jpg.b77fef6854c3a59fc51f7a0abd7ce591.jpg

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/18/2020 at 3:26 PM, Charlie744 said:

The Messiah would come and provide the Holy One in place of the missing Spirit from the time of Jeremiah.  He would also replace the building with Himself as the Temple. 

Matthew 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 22 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

I guess Jesus and Matthew did not understand as much about these things as you do, for then they would not have mistakenly called Herod's Temple "the temple of God" and"my Father's house"?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, Charlie744 said:

Verse 13: Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Verse 14: And he said unto me, unto two thousand and three hundred days (evenings and mornings); then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

I'll keep this short as you requested Charlie 744. There are 1,260 days in which the beast and its mouth are in power, which are the time, times, and dividing of time in Daniel 7:25. This is also the 42 months in which the two witnesses are testifying in Jerusalem when it is being tread underfoot by the unbelieving in Revelation 11.

Prior to the forty-two months in which Jerusalem is tread underfoot by the Gentiles, there will have been war in the Middle East, including Israel in which many lives will have been taken (Isaiah 28:18-20), which represents the time in which the daily sacrifice, the abomination of desolation causes. 

Subtract 1,260 or 1,290 days from 2300 days and you have 1,010-1,040 days in which daily sorties are flying over by day and by night and taking the lives (daily sacrifice) of many Israelis.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

On 2/20/2020 at 1:25 PM, WilliamL said:

Matthew 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 22 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

I guess Jesus and Matthew did not understand as much about these things as you do, for then they would not have mistakenly called Herod's Temple "the temple of God" and"my Father's house"?

WilliamL, thanks for the response! I am not sure my earlier response may have been clear... apologize if not! Of course the Temple was HIS Temple, but HIS Spirit / Presence had not been in the Temple since Jeremiah.  But when the Messiah arrived, He would be the Holy One / Presence in the Temple. 

The Messiah would also come to be the High Priest and the Passover Lamb - that was HiS mission - to once and for all cleanse the sanctuary (which only the High Priest could do), and remove all sin (Passover Lamb). In the middle of the 7th week He did fulfill those requirements. When He overthrew the tables of the money changers (His first visit to the Temple), He was following the laws of Leviticus which required the High Priest to inspect the Temple prior to the Passover Feasts. He found it corrupted and filthy - declared it unclean. Leviticus also requires the High Priest to return to inspect it once again to determine if it was cleansed.  Once again. Jesus found it unclean and according to Leviticus, it must be torn down and the stones are to be thrown outside the city gates (this is exactly why Jesus said, in 3 days...... He was indeed taken outside the gate and thrown down - crucifixion). I am really not sure what your response was suppose to tell me... but apparently, my earlier comments were not clear... I hope the above might clear up things.... thanks so much, Charlie

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

7 hours ago, luigi said:

Thank Luigi!  The Messiah was to come and eliminate the animal / daily sacrifices.  The daily sacrifices all pointed to HIM - His coming. He would be the perfect / final sacrifice. He would also serve as the perfect High Priest for the 7 Passover feasts of Daniel's last week. Daniel is speaking of the time during the final week where the Messiah would fulfill His mission. Thanks so much, Charlie

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

Thank Luigi!  The Messiah was to come and eliminate the animal / daily sacrifices.  The daily sacrifices all pointed to HIM - His coming. He would be the perfect / final sacrifice. He would also serve as the perfect High Priest for the 7 Passover feasts of Daniel's last week. Daniel is speaking of the time during the final week where the Messiah would fulfill His mission. Thanks so much, Charlie

Hi Charlie, As the events in Daniel 8 and 11 are set to occur during the end times as indicated in Daniel 8:17 & 19; and 12:4 & 9, how then do you figure the Lord is to come and eliminate animal sacrifices as the daily sacrifice, when there are no animal sacrifices today?