• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

Shaklee Basic-G

Thanks for sharing this product, where can one buy it?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Trump did NOT suggest to people they inject disinfectant.  This is fake news and the MEDIA with those who echo them are responsible for anything that happens.

Proverbs 6:16-19 There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 16:28: "A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends."

Proverbs 18:2 "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."

Proverbs 18:8: "The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body."

Proverbs 29:9 "If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet."

Matthew 12:36: "I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak"

2nd Corinthians 12:20: "For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder. "

James 1:26: "Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless."

Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."

1 Peter 4:15,16 "Make sure that none of you suffers as a murderer, or thief, or evildoer, or a  troublesome meddler; but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name."

2 Timothy 2:15-17: "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.   But avoid worldly and empty chatter, for it will lead to further ungodliness, and their talk will spread like gangrene."

-Pv-

Edited by -Pv-
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

That was a cop out, after the fact ....I've watched it. He's still defending using disinfectant on the skin. Skin is our largest organ ...everything put on it goes into the bloodstream. What's wrong with disinfecting surfaces?? Washing hands ...plain alcohol (or germ-x) ...or (for surfaces) a more natural product like Shaklee Basic-G (which even kills puppy parvo virus) ...there are tons of safer alternatives. I don't see Trump sitting there spraying himself with lysol. 

LoL,   he is a bit of a germophobe from what I've been told so I do have a mental picture of him doing that   LoL   Would make a good Babylonbee meme.

Basic-g is a really good product...   a few of us are really sensitive to aluminum and basic-g has two forms of aluminum chloride in it....   so I have to be careful to use gloves around it where most people don't....   it should always be used around pets for it kills things that other disinfectants (even bleach) don't seem to touch...    btw I can't use antiperspirants with aluminum in them either....    they blister my armpits and OMg that's painful.

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Peroxide can actually damage the skin. I would not use it. 

Ooouuuu   you would probably get really upset to see me put colloidal Silver in my breathing machine

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

18 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Sometimes youngsters just by the fact they are still young and naive, still have a lot to learn. It does not make them stupid just, wet around the ears with still with a lot more growing up to do. Also there is a large % or poor and uneducated.

I don’t think any young people are listening to Trump . Most are not vulnerable to the Corona virus, so I doubt it was young people inquiring about whether or not they could inject Lysol.
He said back in January that one person traveling from China had the corona virus and everything was under control. Most people know he doesn’t know what he’s talking about so I’m not sure I believe the stories that people actually listened to him and tried drinking bleach or inhaling Lysol.

I really do hope that he keeps his promise about not doing anymore press briefings. I feel intellectually and emotionally abused by him. He is a devil.

Edited by ReneeIW

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, other one said:

Ooouuuu   you would probably get really upset to see me put colloidal Silver in my breathing machine

No I would not. That is your choice. 

Just now, Abby-Joy said:
Aluminum also causes Alzheimer's  ..... I'm sure you knew :)  I'm researching other natural cleaning and disinfecting products as well. :)

for most microbes I've tried to learn to live with them as best as I can...  the trick is to find a way to kill the ones that will hurt you without hurting the ones that don't

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

This kind of thing is so stupid coming from one who is the president of the United States. How can we put any faith in this man. This is dumb founding. How could anyone vote again for such a man. 

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

11 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

This kind of thing is so stupid coming from one who is the president of the United States. How can we put any faith in this man. This is dumb founding. How could anyone vote again for such a man. 

I agree good sir. But stand by for the backlash to come. Here's a social distance hug for you.:bighug2:

• Haha 1