IGNORED

Is Famine Coming? Are We At the Beginning of Sorrows?

ForHisGlory37

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

thank you for shareing your perspective :) ill prayerfuly pray with discernment on this

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

26 minutes ago, shortangel said:

thank you for shareing your perspective :) ill prayerfuly pray with discernment on this

You are welcome sister!  I pray the Holy Spirit will give you wisdom and plans on what to do!  blessings!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

5 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

I guess you missed that Famine did not stop for Covid. It is here and continues, it did not take a back seat when the USA got Covid.

Countries that were Starving, are still Starving, Covid did not stop this.

People are still Starving, Covid did not stop this.

what in the world are you on about?  Did you read the OP at all?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Well, your foresight could well be true and things can turn out to be a Mad Max type of situation, where survival is for the fittest.   Here in Canada, the largest meat plant has been shutdown and a few others too as some of the workers were infected. 

For me, there is not much I can do in terms of preparations of survival as I live in a large city in a small apartment.  My preparation is mostly with my heart. As long I have this right, then whatever takes place I leave it in God's hand.  I have a little supply of dry goods and that's it.   Those who live in the country side or remote places can do the real prep  things.

Anyway, the writing was on the wall for a while now and we witnessed it with our very eyes, we had a front seat.   All the laws passed and advancement is technology ect.  A lot of time, men look at other men and organisations to place fingers, but as I have been saying and the word clearly state, our war is not with men, but against the spiritual host of wickedness in high places Eph. 6.  Who did the Lord say is the ruler of this world, is it not satan.  Yes, he uses men to plot all his mischief's ect.

So what are we to do, but stand firm and put on the full armor of God, that we may be able to stand in the evil day.  Our weapons are not carnal , but spiritual in the pulling down of strongholds.  I have been in so much spiritual battles and I get so weary  and tired, but still I press on.

So, press on saints and step out in faith, knowing you have an advocate on your side in all that comes against us, you are not alone. 

One more thing.  Lives are totally being shattered and hopes for the young who are preparing for their future is now put on hold for unknown time.  Families and individuals alike is  loosing hope.   Prayer is the believers petition to ask for mercy and we should use it. May God help us all.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

7 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Well, your foresight could well be true and things can turn out to be a Mad Max type of situation, where survival is for the fittest.   Here in Canada, the largest meat plant has been shutdown and a few others too as some of the workers were infected. 

For me, there is not much I can do in terms of preparations of survival as I live in a large city in a small apartment.  My preparation is mostly with my heart. As long I have this right, then whatever takes place I leave it in God's hand.  I have a little supply of dry goods and that's it.   Those who live in the country side or remote places can do the real prep  things.

Anyway, the writing was on the wall for a while now and we witnessed it with our very eyes, we had a front seat.   All the laws passed and advancement is technology ect.  A lot of time, men look at other men and organisations to place fingers, but as I have been saying and the word clearly state, our war is not with men, but against the spiritual host of wickedness in high places Eph. 6.  Who did the Lord say is the ruler of this world, is it not satan.  Yes, he uses men to plot all his mischief's ect.

So what are we to do, but stand firm and put on the full armor of God, that we may be able to stand in the evil day.  Our weapons are not carnal , but spiritual in the pulling down of strongholds.  I have been in so much spiritual battles and I get so weary  and tired, but still I press on.

So, press on saints and step out in faith, knowing you have an advocate on your side in all that comes against us, you are not alone. 

One more thing.  Lives are totally being shattered and hopes for the young who are preparing for their future is now put on hold for unknown time.  Families and individuals alike is  loosing hope.   Prayer is the believers petition to ask for mercy and we should use it. May God help us all.

You are right brother Warrior!!!  We should all humble ourselves and cry out to our heavenly Father and pray!  Let us all be found in the secret place and standing in the gap for all!  We are One Body, One Spirit, One Lord!  Praying and fasting!!! 

• Well Said! 1
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

With all this Covid 19 going on, whether it is real or not real, whether it was man-made, there is going to be widespread famine.  I believe it will not only happen here in the US but globally.  This manufactured famine (for that is what I truly believe the wicked are doing) is going to help to usher in civil unrest, war, and the beast system.  I don't watch tv, but have been hearing little tidbits of news about chickens being slaughtered, meat packing plants closing down.  Before hearing of these things, I have been feeling in my spirit that I need to busy myself to prepare not only for my family but for whomever the Lord will bring to our home, or to help those in my community.  There is so much to do that I feel at times very overwhelmed and don't know which direction to go first.  I have to sit and calm myself before the Lord and ask Him. 

I just want to warn and encourage you my brothers and sisters in Christ.  We must not dilly dally and waste the precious time that we have.  Let us cry out to the Lord for our own personal sins, the sins of our nation and the world.  Let us diligently pray and seek His Face, and read His Word.  Let us be found being sober and watching.  Let us be busy preparing for upcoming upheaval, famine.  What can you do?  Clean out your house of junk.  We will need rooms to maybe house strangers.  When you go grocery shopping, buy an extra bag of beans, or can of sauce, or rice. 

Here is some information that meat packing plants are indeed closing.  It is not just beef but pork, chicken, all the meats.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/16/meat-processing-plants-are-closing-due-covid-19-outbreaks-beef-shortfalls-may-follow/

I truly believe that things are NEVER going to be back to normal, we have crossed the rubicon long ago and we are heading into what the Scriptures say,  The Beginning Of Sorrows. 

Let us be somber, sober, but rejoicing for our King is Coming soon!  Let us be found watching and waiting.  The King is Coming!!!

blessings,

FHG

I don't know but God does. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

11 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Have you ever seen the shelves in the stores empty??? 

Yes of course.

I have seen and have had to live and work through times of  gas shortages with ODD EVEN fueling days, toilet paper shortages, water poisonings, food tampering,  plus capital money shortages, insane levels of inflation with mortgage interest rates in excess of 13%, and I have seen wage and price controls imposed by fascists.

Plus I have seen wars galore some 134 at the same  time. I have seen riots in the cities with uncontrolled fires spreading as mobs rub through the streets, and rampant abortion, moms killing their unborn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

One of Worthy Brief's articles today is the U.N. declaring that their predictions three weeks ago on how bad things were going to be in the near future were greatly underestimated. The new projection is that half the world will soon be unemployed. This means that with the majority of these 3.5+ billion people who live hand to mouth, will soon be starving.

I definitely think this qualifies as one of the beginning of sorrows 

Edited by luigi
  • Thumbs Up 1