• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the responses! Lots of good stuff here. Many things included that  I didn't go into detail about. But I do think I have the scenario that is most immediate. And it looks like the scene I provided contains the characteristic of looking at Revelation as non-linear. This is mainly because others view it as a 7 yr. period. 

Marilyn, your sweeping generalization fits closest to my thoughts, just in a shorter time I think. 

Dougg, you seem to hold that "Ezekiel War" teaching, that it must come first. Gog and Magog are mentioned also at the end of the 1,000 yrs. too. i believe the translators should have had one more italicized.That would be ...like Gog and Magog..." But I see the battle of Gog and Magog before that one is the description of the Lord's return.

More soon............. 

Last Daze, I look at the AoD as near the end, very close to the imposing of the mark. The cataclysmic acts of God seen in Revelation are the final response to that deed and the admonition to believers is to be patient during that time. It will be a comparatively short time between the order to take the mark and the judgment from above.

Ronaldbruno, yes all of those things are part of it, and some of the conditions in place before it begins. When you say it already has started, do you mean we are in the final 3.5 yrs/7yrs?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

I believe that the very existence of the State of Israel today, surely places us in the Latter Days. Therefore, correct understanding of the end times should be the aim of every Christian believer.

We need to not be taken unawares of coming world changing events. Those Christians who believe in a  ‘rapture to heaven’, may find themselves unprepared to face severe Tribulation. The Lord has called us to be His co-workers, so we must know what lies before us, to work diligently toward the furtherance of His Kingdom. Remember that Jesus rebuked the people of His day, for not being able or willing to discern the signs of the prophetic times in which they lived.

Since 1948, we have seen an amazing restoration of the Jewish people into a portion of the Land.

Joel 3:1 When the time comes, I will reverse the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem.

God says; in that time period, certain things will occur. The next prophetic event will be an attack on the Jewish State of Israel by the Islamic peoples, with the tacit support of many other nations. The Lord’s judgement on them will result in the destruction and depopulation of most of the Middle East. Jeremiah 12:14, Psalms 83:1-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Micah 4:11-12, Zephaniah 1:14-18

Joel 3:2-3 I shall gather the nations into the valley of Jehoshaphat [the Lord Judges] I will judge them on behalf of My people, whom they scattered among the nations.

This event is not at the Return of Jesus, as it is described in Rev. 19:11-21 and Zechariah 14:3-4

Joel 3:4-8 What are you to Me, Israel’s neighbors? Do you want vengeance? I will make your deeds recoil onto your own heads. You have harmed Judah and stolen their treasures. I will rouse them and bring them home; your own people will be enslaved.

Joel 3:9-17 Proclaim war among the nations! Prepare your weapons, let the weakest say they are strong. The nations all around will hear the call and gather for judgement. The harvest is ripe- wield the knife, tread the grapes. [Rev. 14:17-20] The Day of the Lords vengeance is at hand, in the place of Decision. But the Lord is a refuge for His people, a defense for Israel. By this you will know that I am the Lord your God. Jerusalem will be holy.

Joel 3:18-21 When that day comes, there will be food and water in plenty in the Land.    Egypt and Edom will become desolate wastes because of the violence they did to Judah, but the Land of Israel will be inhabited forever. I shall avenge their blood and the Lord will dwell in Zion.

For the universal Church of Jesus Christ and all peoples, it is time to realize that we are now at the edge of cataclysmic events. The obvious determination and preparedness of Israel’s enemies is so great, that there is no defense adequate to cope with their attack. It will require divine intervention to avoid the devastation of a worldwide nuclear exchange.  The Lord’s terrible Day of wrath by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis will be triggered by this attack and will result in the virtual depopulation of all the holy land. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:8-9, Obadiah 1-21

This event will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 30:25-30, Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7, +

The assurances given concerning the protection of the faithful Christians, if not kept, would render His Word unreliable, and His character flawed. God’s promises never fail, He will protect His people during His Day of vengeance and wrath against His enemies. Isaiah 43:2, Isaiah 41:13, Psalms 91

It should be clear to anyone that a secular State of Israel is not God’s highest ambition for His people. Currently the Jews only occupy a small portion of Greater Israel and are beset by problems, water shortages, religious schisms and are threatened on all sides. Many, many prophecies predict a remarkable future greatness for ALL the tribes of Israel. Most Bible scholars relegate these predictions to the Millennium, as they cannot see any earlier fulfilment. They have often been influenced by the well entrenched “rapture to heaven” view and a belief that wrongly thinks the Israel of God is separate from the Church of born again believers.

But when thought is given to what so clearly must happen before Jesus Returns, then wonderful is the prospect of a righteous nation, living in peace and security in the Promised Land – after the whole area is cleared and cleansed by this great Day of the Lord’s vengeance. Deuteronomy 32:34-35

Thanks Keras,

Anything else on how the last 3.5/7yrs. begin? 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

14 hours ago, Uriah said:

Thanks Keras,

The final 1260 days, 42 months or 3 1/2 years will commence when the Leader of the one World Govt conquers the holy people.  They will be all the Christian peoples then living in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land. Zechariah 14:1-2, Revelation 12:13, describes this event. 

But half of the people will be taken to a place of safety, Revelation 12:14, those who refused to agree to the 7 year treaty. Daniel 9:27 & 11:32  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, Uriah said:

Thanks Keras,

The rider on the white horse. The rise of the beast. It's literally the first event in the prophecy so it must start there. Deadly head wound healed, worship of the world, mankind has their god.

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

The rider on the white horse. The rise of the beast. It's literally the first event in the prophecy so it must start there. Deadly head wound healed, worship of the world, mankind has their god.

Hi Diaste,

Yes, the first of the seals. This rider goes conquering and, I believe the others are the consequences of that revolution that may be starting now in its early stages. A revolution that will sweep the world. It won't happen overnight but will take time. That said, the amount of time will be breathtakingly short by ordinary standards. Consider that this conqueror will have only a few years to accomplish this. 

It may not be evident on the surface but in my proposed chain of events I am drawn to the verses stating the numbers - of days or months. So I have looked for events that could fulfill certain aspects that might be time markers. But even these do not give the ability to set a date. But there must be a reason that God found it important to put these numbers and markers in the prophecies.

This led me to look at the end when the a/c is captured at the second coming. He reigns for a specific time. The two witnesses' ministry is also for a specific time. Because I don't see the great tribulation 7 years I am looking at the reign of a/c and the witnesses as overlapping. This makes the great tribulation slightly more than 3.5 yrs but way less than 7.

The markers, well they fit very well in this scenario. I will write more on them later.

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

Because I don't see the great tribulation 7 years I am looking at the reign of a/c and the witnesses as overlapping.

Yes. I agree they overlap. Interesting that it leads you to 3.5 years and for me it confirms two periods of 42 months.

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Yes. I agree they overlap. Interesting that it leads you to 3.5 years and for me it confirms two periods of 42 months.

That's because I look at the markers I made reference to, and certain things that the majority expects don't seem likely to fit well to me. For example, the a/c entering a temple along with other things. 

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

That's because I look at the markers I made reference to, and certain things that the majority expects don't seem likely to fit well to me. For example, the a/c entering a temple along with other things. 

I'm interested to hear what you see.