• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

This may have been done before. If so, we can move on if need be. 

The time of the end, as in, the last 3.5 yrs. or 7 yrs if you prefer. HOW will it begin? What scenario or set of events/circumstances will be upon the opening of it? I am interested to know how others see it beginning. Here is how I presume it will start: ( no matter how we answer, we could be wrong- all of us)

I am looking at the upcoming situation in Israel when they will declare sovereignty over territories and effectively divide the land. This could lead to no small conflict (paraphrasing the Jordanians) and could stir up jihadis from around the middle east to attack Israel. The damage inflicted could be extremely heavy, enough for the Israelis to deploy (tactical) nukes. 

The world powers would step in and impose a cease fire AND a new state of Palestine enforced with "peacekeepers" including through a divided Jerusalem. THAT is Rev. 11 as far as I am concerned- the city being trodden under the feet of the Gentiles for 42 months. (yep, no 7 yr. period) This is the time when the 2 witnesses will be on the scene. Shortly after that, the anti-Christ comes to power, starting his own 42 month period,ending by the return of Jesus.  (I guess I went a bit beyond the start of it)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I believe it will be with "a covenant with many" as spoken of in Daniel 9:24-27

"Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.

Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

What Comes Next:

Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.

Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.

This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Paul's quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.

It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.

The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4

Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive explosion on the suns surface, that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22

Then, for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favor’, Isaiah 30:18-20                                          

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Uriah said:

This may have been done before. If so, we can move on if need be. 

The time of the end, as in, the last 3.5 yrs. or 7 yrs if you prefer. HOW will it begin? What scenario or set of events/circumstances will be upon the opening of it? I am interested to know how others see it beginning. Here is how I presume it will start: ( no matter how we answer, we could be wrong- all of us)

I am looking at the upcoming situation in Israel when they will declare sovereignty over territories and effectively divide the land. This could lead to no small conflict (paraphrasing the Jordanians) and could stir up jihadis from around the middle east to attack Israel. The damage inflicted could be extremely heavy, enough for the Israelis to deploy (tactical) nukes. 

The world powers would step in and impose a cease fire AND a new state of Palestine enforced with "peacekeepers" including through a divided Jerusalem. THAT is Rev. 11 as far as I am concerned- the city being trodden under the feet of the Gentiles for 42 months. (yep, no 7 yr. period) This is the time when the 2 witnesses will be on the scene. Shortly after that, the anti-Christ comes to power, starting his own 42 month period,ending by the return of Jesus.  (I guess I went a bit beyond the start of it)

Hi Uriah,

Yes I have been thinking about this also. Now in God`s word we know that the Day of the Lord starts with the Russian war.

`Blow a trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the Day of the Lord is coming, for it is at hand; a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains a people come, great and strong...` (Joel 2: 1 & 2)

This people are the northern army, from the far north (Joel 2: 20) - the Russian Federation plus Iran, Libya and Ethiopia. (Ez. 38:5)

Now this army will come to the mountains of Israel and unwalled villages. That is the Golan heights in the north of Israel right next to the Syrian border. Now Israel took the Golan heights from Syria in the 1967, six day war. The nations of the world do not recognise that Israel rightfully owns that land. They believe it belongs to Syria.

Over the past few years we have seen Russia build up its military bases, an airport and port in Syria, helping in the civil war there. Now Russia wants to escalate its military there. So when God `puts hooks` in Russia`s jaws, then it will come through Syria and into the Golan heights - the mountains and unwalled villages. (Ez. 38: 11)

When we see the preparations right on the border we know that we, those looking eagerly for the Lord, (Heb. 9: 28) will be caught up to meet Him.

Then the Russian federation will go into the Golan heights and be dealt with by God. (Ez. 38: 21 & 22) The world will clamour for `Peace & Safety!` It is then that the Peace Negotiator from Iraq will step up and make the Peace Treaty with Israel. The tribulation will begin from there.

I am at present writing a series in my blogs concerning this very topic - `The Countdown to the Rapture.`  

....I..War / Peace treaty......(Trib)............I.........(millennium)................I....................................>

....I....The Day of the Lord ..........................................................................I.....The Day of God......>

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Uriah said:

As far as the prophetic clock starting to tick, I see the abomination of desolation being the event.  From that event there will be 1335 days until the return of Jesus.  All the other time durations (1260 days, 42 months, 3.5 years) including the time of great tribulation fall within the 1335 days.

As far as events that correspond to the opening of seals, the next discernible one will be the destruction of the city which reigns over the kings of the world (NYC imo).  That will correspond to the opening of the second seal and leads to what Jesus described as wars and rumors of war, nation rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom.  That time of war will be brought to an end by the signs and wonders that the man of sin performs.  He will claim to be God (the abomination) and issue the "worship or die" mandate which will lead to desolation.  The prophetic clock starts ticking with the AoD just before the opening of the fifth seal.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

It starts with the "beginning of sorrows" described in Matthew 24.

Pestilence, famines (coming up in East Africa and Middle East due to the locusts plagues gear g up for their third wave), wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes in various places ... A time heightened stress as we are experiencing now, will continue to get worse.

People are upset, broke and broken, businesses ruined, their lives, everything they worked for, gone. Not everyone of course _ yet.  And it is understandable that they are frustrated and angry, so they are venting - using this black man's death as an excuse. If the country doesn't get back to work soon, the economy will collapse. PROBALBY all other nations are worse off than we are, so if we go down, we all go down and that of course is what happens during the Great Tribulation. Satan has his super rich globalist eletes like George Soros with the primary goal of destroying the sovereignty of all countries so that he can implement a One World Government, with one banking system, one health system, all people under its control, capitalism destroyed, religious gatherings prevented and particularly an attack in Christianity and Judaism.  

This has been an exercise of Marshall Law, submitting to the higher powers, doing what we are told ... losing freedoms left and right. 

And it happened so quickly. Just wait until they enforce everyone to take the vaccine - otherwise you won't be able to buy or sell. What will be in the vaccine? Something good, a cure or something diabolically sinister - like many believe this whole ordeal is?

How does it start you ask? I suspect it already has.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Uriah said:

There are a couple of things that can be for certain.  

1.  The 7 years begin after Gog/Magog.

2.  The confirmation of the covenant for 7 years, will be a speech by the Antichrist from the temple mount, to comply with Moses requirements in Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Before then the little horn person must be in place.

And before then the ten leaders must be in place.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At this point, from what is certain to what we guess is where it starts getting speculative.    What causes the EU to go to that ten leader form of government?

Cov 19 has certainly caused changes to the world.   Substantial.     And it happened out of the clear blue.    Anything could happen.

What I am thinking is financial stress in the nations.    High tensions in societies.    The world is like a tinder box, anything could set it off.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I just read the book of Revelation. That tells me how the 7 year tribulation will start. I don't speculate. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

22 minutes ago, RonaldBruno said:

And it happened so quickly. Just wait until they enforce everyone to take the vaccine - otherwise you won't be able to buy or sell. What will be in the vaccine? Something good, a cure or something diabolically sinister - like many believe this whole ordeal is?

I expect that there will be a forced vaccine eventually that will contain quantum dot technology of some sort and facilitate the mark.  Time will tell.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I just read the book of Revelation. That tells me how the 7 year tribulation will start. I don't speculate. 

With the rider on the white horse who is given a crown.

• Thumbs Up 1