The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I have for some time been studying this, have had some opinions and theories, but recently I have had another further look into this, and especially since  this covid-19 epidemic has made me rethink. Lately I have been thinking that Mystery Babylon could be a reference to China?

I have my reasons for thinking this.

Now when I read Rev chap 17, the question that I have been asking is why is this harlot/woman hated? There must be a reason for this?

How many nations today, especially since this covid 19, are now against China?

There is something also interesting that I found out, somewhere in central Beijing is what is called "Forbidden City" and going by what is on Wiki, the Chinese name is Zijin Cheng which means "Purple Forbidden City"

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I haven't looked at it in years, but I can remember from the various things I read and studying about it in the past I always figured it was the Catholic church. Of course, I could definitely be wrong- I'll have to check into that again, lol.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Jerusalem.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Apostate Israel

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

Vatican

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Rome

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I have for some time been studying this, have had some opinions and theories, but recently I have had another further look into this, and especially since  this covid-19 epidemic has made me rethink. Lately I have been thinking that Mystery Babylon could be a reference to China?

Now when I read Rev chap 17, the question that I have been asking is why is this harlot/woman hated? There must be a reason for this?

There is something also interesting that I found out, somewhere in central Beijing is what is called "Forbidden City" and going by what is on Wiki, the Chinese name is Zijin Cheng which means "Purple Forbidden City"

I have studied this for about 50 years.    Mystery Babylon the Great Mother of Harlots - is a non-earthly kingdom of Satan and his angels which has held sway over the nations of the world.   It is like an invisible empire. 

The woman, the harlot is not herself Babylon the Great.     The inscription on her forehead is just saying who holds sway over her.   You must separate in your thinking the woman/harlot from being Babylon the Great.    

In Revelation 18, the great trading city is a made up city, not a real city, to show how Satan and his angels' kingdom of wickedness will come to an abrupt end.     

The woman/harlot is the Vatican.   The kings of the earth have catered to her, for political reasons.     When the beast comes to power, the Vatican which for all it faults says Jesus is God, which the ten kings (leaders in the EU) with their new found allegiance to the beast instead, will have no further use of the Vatican, and in resentment for having to accommodate the Vatican for years, if not decades and generations, will burn the Vatican to the ground.    End of the harlot.

Babylon the Great though continues until God completely dismantles Satan and his angels kingdom.   In Revelation 12:7-9 the war in the second heaven, is the beginning of the end for Babylon the Great, as Satan and his angels are cast down to earth.   Satan and his kingdom at that point will have only a time, times, half time left.

Babylon is fallen, is fallen at the beginning of Revelation 18, is Satan and his angels cast down to earth in Revelation 12:7-9.

Edited by douggg

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

When God destroys Vatican City (or Jerusalem) ... that should satisfy our curiosity as to who is Mystery Babylon.

I believe it to be Vatican City and that God will destroy it in the not too distant future.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

It's the system of the world.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 6/22/2020 at 3:13 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

google three city states.    it is too much for me to type till my arm heals