• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

This again?

From the Millerites to the Jehovah's Witnesses to Harold Camping, every single person or group who thought they had it figured out, didn't. Every single one who thought they'd finally cracked the Bible's hidden arcane code, turned out to be wrong. Every. Single. One. Enough said. 

Sufficient unto the day is the trouble thereof. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

3 minutes ago, Unit 11 said:

Probably correct since they mostly cannot figure out Passover week and substitute 'easter' nonsense.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Some believe the Sign of the Son of Man that precedes Christ, “Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. - Matthew 24:30), has already been seen in Hubble Cross or Celestial Cross:

If Matthew 24:29 coincides with the sixth seal, which I believe it does, then the sign of the Son of Man can be found in the sixth seal:

• Calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”  Revelation 6:16-17

At the sixth seal, the sky is rolled back like a scroll and people catch a glimpse into the spirit realm.  They see one seated on the throne and the Lamb, the sign of the Son of Man.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

8 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Is there significance to the hours of Jesus’ crucifixion and death?

Interesting. I'll go out there and say, "yes". God wastes nothing and everything has purpose with mathematical precision. Good point. Thank you. Shalom.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Probably correct since they mostly cannot figure out Passover week and substitute 'easter' nonsense.

Easter is Passover Fuffiled. Jesus took the Middle Matza that was always broken and hidden for the children to find and held it up and said, “This is my body broken for you.” 

Jesus fufilled the Feasts: 

Passover -He passes over our sins and stopped the angel of death’s power over us (Hebrews 2) especially the Second Death. 

Unleaven Bread -Jesus is the Mana from Heaven (John 8) 

Tabernacles -He was born during this, God tabernacling with us (Immanuel God with us) 

The Day of Atonement was fufilled by Christ atoning for our sins once for all time (Hebrews 9) 

Feast of First Fruits is fufilled by Jesus who says, “Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.”(John 15:4-5)

Pentecost was fufilled by The Holy Spirit in Acts 2 coming down on all the disciples at Pentecost. Jesus promised the Holy Spirit (John 14:26, 15:26) but also breathed Him on the apostles (John 20:20-23). 

The Feast of Trumpets is not yet fufilled, but will be fufilled by Jesus, “For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16). There are seven trunpets (Revelation Chapters 8-11). 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

3 days 3nights.jpg

Nisan 14th (wed) thru 17th at Sabbath eve is when Yeshua arose. Exactly 72 hours. Simple.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

7 hours ago, Unit 11 said:

This again?

From the Millerites to the Jehovah's Witnesses to Harold Camping, every single person or group who thought they had it figured out, didn't. Every single one who thought they'd finally cracked the Bible's hidden arcane code, turned out to be wrong. Every. Single. One. Enough said. 

I agree we shouldn’t get too preoccupied with dates, and be ready for Jesus to appear at any moment: “Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is he who stays awake and who keeps his clothes [that is, stays spiritually ready for the Lord’s return], so that he will not be naked—spiritually unprepared—and men will not see his shame.” (Revelation 16:15 AMP) 

However, I find the fact that the consensus that Christ will return in 2022 and that the end is neigh is across philosophies and held by religious and secular people to be fascinating and unique. It is worth taking a look at.