Charlie744

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

I will just say that it is abundantly clear that 9 is speaking about The Jeremiah covenant - the one God paid such a sacrifice / price for us.

But if you feel it speaks to a covenant to be entered into with the anti-Christ some time 2,000 years later... that is your right. 

Take care. 

Ok and it certainly was nice discussing this topic with you!

As long as we are discussing His Word it is a very good thing!

God bless and maybe our interpretations will cross again, Charlie 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 8/11/2020 at 8:30 PM, R. Hartono said:

The 2 witnesses Will testify in the first 3,5 years then be killed.

Then the AoD will happen n the woman of Revelation 12 will escape to wilderness n be Fed for 3,5 years.

Thus the total length is 7 years after being cut short.

The 2nd half is called the GT because those who refuse to worship the beast n rcv the mark shall b executed.

However the first 3,5 years will b the horror never before in history as Seals are opened.

I’m still not convinced the SEALS haven’t been released yet.  I’m still open to seeing seeing seals 1-5 as being released immediately when Christ ascended to heaven, and such riders have been doing their thing for the past 2000 years.   Next up is the dreaded and very scary 6th seal. Upon the release of this seal, I’m thinking the rapture will also occur thereabouts. 

22 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

I will just say that it is abundantly clear that 9 is speaking about The Jeremiah covenant - the one God paid such a sacrifice / price for us.

But if you feel it speaks to a covenant to be entered into with the anti-Christ some time 2,000 years later... that is your right. 

Take care. 

Charlie, I just do t see how interpretation fits in the passage. Can you elaborate as to why and how you see Jesus in Daniel 9:27?  Thanks

Spock, thank you for your interest and if you don’t mind, I would like to direct you to my earlier response to this issue... please go to the following:

post — Daughter of Women,

page #— 4 of 5,

sent to — SONshine,

time stamp — 6:33

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you and your thoughts, best wishes, Charlie 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Spock said:

I’m still not convinced the SEALS haven’t been released yet.  I’m still open to seeing seeing seals 1-5 as being released immediately when Christ ascended to heaven, and such riders have been doing their thing for the past 2000 years.   Next up is the dreaded and very scary 6th seal. Upon the release of this seal, I’m thinking the rapture will also occur thereabouts. 

Imho murders, famines, wars has happened since ancient time be4 the church era so no need to cover it with Seals  Unless it reveals something of incomparable horror worldwide in the Great Tribulation which Jesus has warned.

Edited by R. Hartono

16 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho murders, famines, wars has happened since ancient time be4 the church era so no need to cover it with Seals  Unless it reveals something of incomparable horror worldwide in the Great Tribulation which Jesus has warned.

Good point RH....it does appear one can take the Results/effects of the 4 horsemen and plug them in throughout mans 6000 years of history......but I wonder if the key is...the increase of frequency And intensity as you get closer to the day of his coming?  In addition, is it possible the birth pains began immediately after His ascension back to heaven. In other words, upon his death, the beginning of the end times begins. I know it may sound weird to say the end times covers 2000 years, but don’t forget, a day to the Lord is like 1000 years. So 2000 years=2 days. 2 days sounds like end times to me. ?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/11/2020 at 6:35 PM, Charlie744 said:

I have been studying Daniel and have found that there are so many folks that refer to a “7 year tribulation” which will occur at the end of time and will center on an “anti-Christ” figure. 

I believe these two beliefs are based on certain verses in Daniel. 

Consequently, would you folks provide your thoughts on the verses and your interpretation of how they speak / identify them as such?

Thank you very much, Charlie 

I don't believe there is a 7 year tribulation. I brlieve it lasts 3 1/2 years and I  believe the saints in Israel will be persecuted and thier persecution is caused by the Israeli government which I veiw as Daniels little horn. 

I do not believe this 42 month persecution of those saints to be worldwide. 

I believe after this (time, times and the deviding of time) is fulfilled the beast (all the nations occupying the promised land) is destroyed and that kingdom is given to those Israeli saints forever. 

If you need me to provide scripture just tell me what parts of this you would like to see the verses for and I will post them for you. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 8/12/2020 at 10:15 AM, Charlie744 said:

Regarding the RCC ... yes, I understand it is a man but I used RCC just to identify (short hand) the pope / papacy as the little horn. I don’t know what you intended to mean when you said “One of those RCC guys, hey” (???), But no matter, 

And the Pope/Papacy have nothing to do with the Beast or False Prophet. That is a fact. Any RCC guy or Papacy/Pope guy is going down rabbit holes. 

Regarding the 3 sections of the 70 week prophecy- The Messiah was baptized by John which began His ministry and the start of the last week (7 years) of  the total 490 years. He was indeed cut off in the midst of this final week as predicted in Daniel... The 3 identified periods run continuously— no Gap ! There are 6 requirements that the Messiah WILL fulfill or complete during the last week of Daniel... and He certainly did fulfill them and all the things that had to be completed within each of the 3 separate sections of the 70 week period was met. 

You have no understanding on this at all sir if you wish to try and make the Prophecy about Jesus, the prophecy is about the Repentance of Israel. Just because Jesus died for Israel, like he did all the world, does not cause them to REPENT !! And he needed not to die in order for the sins to be covered per se, I mean he did have to die, but the Promise COVERED them before he died, the promise of his comig covered them, if one believed, as Abraham did. What do you think covered Abraham's sins? THE PROMISE of the coming SEED/Jesus covered Abraham's sin because he BELIEVED God's Promise of his coming. Jesus was slain before the foundation of the world.

Jesus was CUT OFF after 69 weeks unless God is a liar not after the 69 1/2 week like you profess. The Three Periods do not run continual, Israel has not REPENTED YET !! My Blog on this indeed shows these 6 Goals that have to come to pass before this Prophecy can be fulfilled. This blog is 4-5 years old.

Daniel’s 70 Weeks Decree against Israel

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression (Israel has to stop rejecting God, this does not happen, nor can it, until the Time of the Gentiles comes full.)
2. Make and end of sins (Israel has to stop WILLFUL Sinning against God, this happens during the 70th week, of course)
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity (Jesus dying is not RECONCILIATION, Israel has to reconcile, else all men would go to Heaven.)
4. Bring in everlasting righteousness  (Only Jesus' 1000 year Reign will usher this in. The last 2000 years this has not happened.)
5. To seal up vision and prophecy (ALL Prophecy must be fulfilled before this can come to pass. The 70th week does this.)
6. Anoint the most Holy (Jesus, IMHO is the most Holy, he is the King of kings and Lord of lords. Its nit the Temple.)

1. The Hebrew word used for transgression denotes revolt or rebellion. The Jewish people chose to reject God, many chose to stay in Babylon once they were freed. It also denotes their rejection of Jesus Christ. Jesus prophesied in Matthew 23:39 that the Jewish people would not see him again until they accepted him. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. So in order for Jesus to return, Israel has to repent of their rejection of God and Jesus, and Israel will open their hearts to the Messiah, as Paul, Isaiah and Zechariah (Zechariah 12:10) prophesied, among others.

2. This is fairly straightforward, Willful sins can only end when the millennial reign starts, so by the time this 70 week decree is over, Jesus will have returned to set up his kingdom, ushering in the millennial kingdom where there will be no Willful sins, there will e sins of omission, but once Satan is locked in the bottomless pit, men will have no desire to lust, hate, murder etc. etc Since the tribulation week is the last week of the 70 weeks decree, that makes perfect sense, as soon as the tribulation period ends, or the “time of Jacob’s trouble”, then “Willful sins will end”, once Satan is locked in the pit.

3. Israel has to be reconciled unto God before the 70 weeks have been fulfilled. There is no doubt that Jesus died for all of our sins, thus the atonement for sins has been made, but there is a conditional requirement for all of us to receive that atonement, we must accept Jesus as our Savior. When Israel accepts the Messiah Jesus, as their Messiah, then the atonement for sins will have been completed, and Israel will have been reconciled unto God, thereby ushering in the millennial kingdom.

4. This 70 week decree has to bring in everlasting righteousness, and we know this can not happen until Jesus sets up his Kingdom. This world has always had sin, and always will until Jesus is Lord of lords and King of kings. By the time Daniels prophecy ends, it must usher in everlasting righteousness.

5. Seal up vision and prophecy, the word used here denotes to close up, meaning that before this 70th week can come to an end, all prophecy must be fulfilled or closed up. This will only happen when Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah and he lands on the Mt. of Olives to rule over this wicked world with a rod of iron.

6. The very last goal that this 70 week prophecy has to usher in is the anointing of the most holy. The bible says most holy, many try to add holy place, but whether it is the temple being anointed, or Jesus Christ as Lord of Lord and Kings of Kings as I suspect, we know this must happen before the 70 weeks decree is fulfilled. And Jesus must return and rule on earth.

All six of these things have to happen before this prophecy is fulfilled. These are six spiritual goals that have to come to pass or this prophecy will not be finished or sealed up. We know these things have not come to pass yet, but we also know they are very near to happening, therefore watch, for Israel is now a nation again, and the world is against her, soon she will need her Messiah s help, then she will call upon him, and he will save her from this wicked world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(YOUR QUOTE HERE) """"In order for one to correctly interpret Revelation- which I have not begun, it would be my belief that it is necessary to have a correct interpretation of Daniel... consequently, my current objective is to complete Daniel 11 & 12 and then move on to Revelation"""".

My above Revelation interpretation is correct. As is my Daniel 11 and 12 Exegesis BELOW:

It shows what each verse means, who each king is, and how he came to power, with all the Palace Intrigue included.

The “he” in 9:27 is indeed a reference to the Messiah- the only One who could create a “new covenant” with the Jews- as predicted In Jeremiah. The entire chapter 9 is written about the Messiah and the covenant with a mention of a “people of a prince” (pagan Rome) will indeed come in 70 AD to destroy the city... 

The HE is the Anti-Christ in Daniel 9:27. Covenant in Hebrew simple means AGREEMENT. The AGREEMENTS can be seen now via the European Neighborhood Policy, they are 7 Year Agreements, between the E.U. and MANY Nations, not just Israel. Its the exact nations covered on Dan. 11:40-43. Israel, all of North Africa, and no doubt Lebanon/Syria. 

Daniel 9 is about Israel, not the Messiah, it is Israel who must Repent. The Messiah is a MARKER.................Just like the WALL...............and the 70th Week. 

Edited by Revelation Man

RM, thank you for sending this interpretation, but we do not have the same or even remotely similar understanding or interpretations re: Daniel ... and that is why we are interested in spending time within this site- it is nice to learn other’s views!

Thank you very much again, Charlie