IGNORED

RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE ROUGHLY BETWEEN APRIL 2023 AND APRIL 2024?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 8/5/2022 at 12:38 PM, missmuffet said:

Why date set? That is not wise. 

Greetings missmuffet,

I don’t think he did date set because he didn’t specify a given date…like September 24th.  He gave you a ballpark estimate inside of one year. I don’t see anything wrong with that at all. After all, Jesus did say no man will know the day or hour…..he didn’t say no man can know the year, did he? 

The Lord encourages us to watch and be ready and of course encourages us to seek wisdom. What is the worst case scenario here?  That he is wrong, right?  No big deal….the brother then has to move on and keep studying. In the meantime, we all can grow a bit just by looking at his research and test it for ourselves….if I can be honest with you, I love to do that. I do feel it helps me sort out what I believe and what I don’t believe is right. 

Anyhow, that is how I see it. It’s okay if you don’t agree with me.

Cheers, Spock

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 8/5/2022 at 8:59 AM, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Greetings Clive,

I’m looking into this but do want to tell you that I’ve also put a circle around 2023 and 2024 for the rapture/resurrection. 

If I knew for sure Jesus was crucified in 30AD, I would feel even better, but I’m still undecided between 30, 32, and 33 AD. 

Hosea 6:1-2 supports the two days (2000 years) from the crucifixion date. So if 30 AD is it, then 30 + 2000 = 2030, the 2nd coming of Christ. If 32 AD, then 32 + 2000 = 2032, the 2nd coming. If 33 AD, then 33 +2000= 2033, the 2nd coming of Christ. 

The rapture can be “at least” 7 years before those dates:

2030-7=2023

2032-7=2025

2033-7=2026

Notice I said “at least” 7 years…..I’m not convinced the rapture can’t be let’s say 1-3 years before the covenant confirmation (peace treaty). 

Anyhow, I think you and I re seeing the same things. Thanks for sharing. I will look deeper. 

cheers,

spock

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,413
  • Content Per Day:  8.23
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Spock said:

Greetings Clive,

I’m looking into this but do want to tell you that I’ve also put a circle around 2023 and 2024 for the rapture/resurrection. 

If I knew for sure Jesus was crucified in 30AD, I would feel even better, but I’m still undecided between 30, 32, and 33 AD. 

Hosea 6:1-2 supports the two days (2000 years) from the crucifixion date. So if 30 AD is it, then 30 + 2000 = 2030, the 2nd coming of Christ. If 32 AD, then 32 + 2000 = 2032, the 2nd coming. If 33 AD, then 33 +2000= 2033, the 2nd coming of Christ. 

The rapture can be “at least” 7 years before those dates:

2030-7=2023

2032-7=2025

2033-7=2026

Notice I said “at least” 7 years…..I’m not convinced the rapture can’t be let’s say 1-3 years before the covenant confirmation (peace treaty). 

Anyhow, I think you and I re seeing the same things. Thanks for sharing. I will look deeper. 

cheers,

spock

To be specific, the "rapture" is simply all "those who are alive and remain" when Jesus comes will be caught up into the air to meet THEM (all the saints who have already died and have been in heaven, who are WITH Christ) in the air. (1 Thess 4:13-17)  Everyone will receive a resurrection body, immortal and glorified.  And all will be with the Lord forever.

There are NO verses that describe Jesus taking resurrected/glorified/immortal believers to heaven.  Not going to happen.

1 Cor 15:23 -  But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

This is IT, folks.  There is just one resurrection of all believers (those who belong to Him) and it will occur "when he comes".  EVERY verse that mentions the "coming of the Lord" or "when He comes", etc, is a specific reference to the Second Advent.

Why is that?  Because the OT prophesied of just TWO advents of the Messiah.

First advent:  Jesus came as a baby to become the Suffering Servant and die for the sins of mankind.

Second Advent:  Jesus comes back as King of kings and Lord of lords, to end the Tribulation and "rule the nations with a rod of iron".  

So, who are "the nations"?  All the surviving unbelievers from the Tribulation.  And at the end of the MK, all of them will rebel against the king, and God sends fire from heaven and kills all of them.  It's all in Rev 20.

And then all the unbelievers (the rest of the dead) will be resurrected back into their mortal bodies to be judged at the GWT and then cast into the LOF.

The reason the LOF is also called the "second death" is because their mortal resurrection bodies will DIE AGAIN.

Very simple.

Edited by FreeGrace

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  252
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  06/11/1957

No one knows the hour of Christ second coming ( no rapture), not even Christ Jesus himself, nor heaven's angels....only the Father knows....then he will say " gather the faithful" !

It is truly revealing who among us are false prophets with a false message of false hope.

We are to walk soberly,in vigilance, observing the times preceding the beginning of the end! We are to lift up our spiritual heads and look for our redemption that draws near saying " Even so,come quickly,Lord Jesus !

BE PREPARED FOR AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT WILL BE THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST !

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

The Lord will return and take His bride,
that event is the marriage supper of the Lamb.

The marriage supper. [ Rev 19 ]

The day or hour is not known, but I think we have a strong clue as to the year.

Hallow the fiftieth year.
Leviticus 2 5:1 0

Behold Rebbeka [Isaac's bride to be] is before you, take her, and go.
Genesis 24: 51

And she said, I will go.
Genesis 24: 58

Strangers have entered into the sanctuary of the Lords house...
Jeremiah 51:51

...and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations.
Ezekiel 44:7  ( 51 )

For as the lightning comes from the east and shines to the west
even so shall the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 24:27 ( 51 )    [also Matthew 24 has 51 verses]

If the good man had known what hour....
Luke 12:39 ( 51 )

..In that night, one taken, the other left...
Luke 17:34 ( 51 )

....In the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump...
1 Corinthians 15 verses 51 to 58.

Verily Verily if a man keep my saying he shall never see death.
John 8:51

Verily Verily before Abraham was, I am.
John 8:58

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 2/22/2023 at 1:38 AM, anetazo said:

Ezekiel chapter 13, God  is against the rapture theory,  fly away doctrine. Those who teach it,  won't be in book of life.

The rapture theory is false doctrine. 

The Word teaches the rapture theory, the fly away doctrine. Here is the SECOND rapture.

Psalms 90:

10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

You should be WATCHING and READY as instructed. To those who look for Him He will appear a second time unto salvation. It might be wise to look for him.

Hebrews 9

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Edited by The Light

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Those observing and paying attention to our times, as described in Matthew chapter 24 and many other places, know we are the terminal generation that will see these things come to pass.

I suspect the generation alive that witnessed Israel reborn as a nation once again is that generation.