• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.73
  • Days Won:  1

39 minutes ago, RdJ said:

But that may still take long and meanwhile they're illegal or can't they just come and then wait what they decide?

A Christian should obey the laws and customs of the country he or she is visiting when that doesn't prevent them practicing and spreading Christianity and the Christian message of salvation through Christ if that is their purpose in going there.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

16 hours ago, backontrack said:

Just maybe God has a plan for all the illegals flooding America, lost souls who need Jesus!

What an opportunity to spread the Gospel to them!

How do we know that most of them are not believers already.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,651
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The USA is in need of revival for sure! It is a place that is presently fostering tribalism, distrust, and hatreds of so many varieties one can hardly take in  the breadth of it all.

The idea that  the population here legally is going to bring about a revival within those arriving illegally seems a dim prospect at present. Nonetheless the effort to reach those of differing cultures  and economic strata has been going on for decades now within some local church bodies. All without asking to see pedigree papers of those that are welcomed to come learn the language the culture and share of the fellowship that is found within  at least some Christian congregations. It is not a new need, nor is it a new effort, that some have been investing in for a long time now.

The brawling teens and adult that I saw just yesterday all spoke perfect English profanity, as they kicked punched and pummeled one anther. They were not poisoned by illegals.

Unfortunately there is no place to deport these particularly charming youths of America to today. We just have to deal with 'em as best we can and pray for a real revival in the USA.

Again, the enemy is us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,229
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 3/15/2024 at 7:38 PM, backontrack said:

Just maybe God has a plan for all the illegals flooding America, lost souls who need Jesus!

What an opportunity to spread the Gospel to them!

"Don't take the path of the wicked; don't follow those who do evil. Stay away from that path; don't even go near it. Turn around and go another way. The wicked cannot sleep until they have done something evil."

Illegals... the plan GOD made was to come into America legally. No offense ok but yes amen spread the Gospel to them. We love to say that but are we doing it? Who's been at the border days weeks months years?  Did we have to wait till they came in illegally to then share Christ? No. I can cross over into Mexico, Canada blah blah done it. What about all those that live in America? We think they all know but going back to just 2000 a Jewish elderly man living in NY again the year 2000 never once heard of Yeshua/Jesus Christ. 

HAHA made my self laugh.. well what's my sig say

Edited by TheBlade

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

1 hour ago, TheBlade said:

"Don't take the path of the wicked; don't follow those who do evil. Stay away from that path; don't even go near it. Turn around and go another way. The wicked cannot sleep until they have done something evil."

Illegals... the plan GOD made was to come into America legally. No offense ok but yes amen spread the Gospel to them. We love to say that but are we doing it? Who's been at the border days weeks months years?  Did we have to wait till they came in illegally to then share Christ? No. I can cross over into Mexico, Canada blah blah done it. What about all those that live in America? We think they all know but going back to just 2000 a Jewish elderly man living in NY again the year 2000 never once heard of Yeshua/Jesus Christ. 

HAHA made my self laugh.. well what's my sig say

Never underestimate the Holy Spirit nor God his plan is always the same go after those lost souls even the illegals here or their , come to me you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. They came from all over the world even if they came illegally the hurt lowly of heart now since they are here let's reach out to them show them the way. Who know if they get shipped back home they will take the Living God with some of them who we can reach. Think positive it can happen! 

• Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 3/16/2024 at 1:19 PM, other one said:

How do we know that most of them are not believers already.

That's just it God will show us pray ask God to show you after all we have the Holy Spirit to show us. The fields are ripe for the Gospel! God show me I will go.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, backontrack said:

That's just it God will show us pray ask God to show you after all we have the Holy Spirit to show us. The fields are ripe for the Gospel! God show me I will go.

take a flight to New York City for I hear they are sleeping in the streets.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

2 hours ago, other one said:

Or come down here to my new south Texas neighbors, everywhere.
                          Whole new mission field.. for whosoever...

"Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous,

but the labourers are few;

Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest,

that he will send forth labourers into his harvest"          

Matthew 9:37-38 KJV

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  4.39

5 hours ago, other one said:

...And end up floating in the East River. I hope nobody is naive enough to do such a thing!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 3/16/2024 at 1:17 PM, Neighbor said:

The brawling teens and adult that I saw just yesterday all spoke perfect English profanity, as they kicked punched and pummeled one anther. They were not poisoned by illegals.

As a public high school teacher in Southern California, I see a whole lot of anti-Christian behavior on the part of our born and breed "native" American population; additionally; many of these students have little interest in learning (i.e. academically lazy) and feel entitled to what America has to offer.  

Many of these immigrants are at least willing to come here and try to learn English and are willing to work hard!  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1