• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessing Worthy...

Exactly,that is what I see,,,,,,,,,,it sure would be nice to think but it just does not say that,I would be the first to say "I would love to be wrong"-lol                                                            Love in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

I do not think pretrib rapture is supported by scripture. Most of its support is human reasoning. like the church isn't spoken of after a voice says come up hear to John is pure human reasoning. The one I think is pure flesh is the reasoning that the Lord isn't gonna beat up His bride (that is just the accuser planting resentment against God for the churches suffering). 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

I do not think pretrib rapture is supported by scripture. Most of its support is human reasoning. like the church isn't spoken of after a voice says come up hear to John is pure human reasoning. The one I think is pure flesh is the reasoning that the Lord isn't gonna beat up His bride (that is just the accuser planting resentment against God for the churches suffering). 

I agree, I don't understand the "beat up His bride" argument.  When we know Christians are persecuted now and in the past, to death, it puzzles me to read this.  

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

6 minutes ago, hmbld said:

I agree, I don't understand the "beat up His bride" argument.  When we know Christians are persecuted now and in the past, to death, it puzzles me to read this.  

I pray for the body suffering today for the testimony of Christ.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

40 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

I pray for the body suffering today for the testimony of Christ.

Amen sister,

, while we say that the evil has not come yet for we are occupied by sports and fashion ,and MTV and drama shows,and movies and entertainment the deception is f right in front of us, and we cannot see it for it has become part of us, ,then people say we are not suffering yet ? I have a video that would put this all in perspective , and many would see the real world we live in, I believe satan has made everyone of the world, and love the world comfortable,  and happy,

but in the end it will be empty, and condemnation and the lake of fire, for they have there rewards today , and living on the best like kings and queens, for it is like the parable of the rich man, that could not enter the kingdom for he loved his wealth and material things and his life he was comfortable, ? as we are today , consider what you have today , compaired to others , in other countries living the horror and persecution and beatens and death , and we laugh drink and be merry, and enjoy all the fun things of life, and forget their God,

jesus said do not let any one deceive you ??? a rebellious and rejecting perverse generation we are ,

I would think that in these last days, more would try to seek God, but things and stuff, is the same as gods and idols right ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, hmbld said:

It's meant to appeal to the emotion, which is in keeping with the whole pre-trib fallacy.  It only persuades those who wish it to be true, not those who look at things objectively.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I have to say, after reading the above, that it's very condemning of people who don't share your POV.  No one here knows the timing of the Rapture for sure so every single claim of being right is just......hoping you're right. 

8 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

It's meant to appeal to the emotion, which is in keeping with the whole pre-trib fallacy.  It only persuades those who wish it to be true, not those who look at things objectively.

And yet you don't KNOW whether PreTrib is a fallacy or not.  You are only stating an opinion.

22 hours ago, worthy said:

there is no scripture in the bible that supports the pre trib rapture unless you twist and take it out of context

So what is YOUR theory on the timing of the Rapture, Worthy?

22 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

scripture points to after the tribulation of those days, and all have transgress long enough to put a end to the sin and redeem the souls and the people that is saved and sealed ,by the holy spirit ,  from the wrath to come, ,

Please post the Scripture verse/chapter.