• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, shortangel said:

some people are saying that the Big One might happen pretty soon in Southern C.A.  that is really scary but I agree that prayer changes things

Would prayer have changed the need for Jesus to die for us by crucifixion as written in TORAH, the OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECIES ?  

Does anyone think prayer can change the whole world worshiping demons and refusing to repent , thus being doomed as written in TORAH and in the NEW TESTAMENT ?  

It is written that the most terrible days ever on earth are happening,  and won't stop until Jesus returns.

Until Jesus Returns,    every day will be getting worse than before . (for all society and the world)

Only those appointed for resurrection life in Christ Jesus will be saved,

just as ONLY EIGHT were saved on the ark from the global flood that destroyed all the evil men on earth.

Great suffering and great persecution is happening,  as is increasing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:49 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

You Californians need to move! Come to the glorious MidWest where all you have to worry about is tornados ....I was in an F 5 back in 1968........7 people killed in the small town in which I live.......You are still welcome to come here!! 

Agreed. I couldn't imagine dealing with earthquakes, honestly, I don't like natural disasters of any kind. I wonder if there's a state that has the least amount of natural disasters. if so I'd love to move there.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Agreed. I couldn't imagine dealing with earthquakes, honestly, I don't like natural disasters of any kind. I wonder if there's a state that has the least amount of natural disasters. if so I'd love to move there.

Arizona ? 

Delaware ?

Switzerland ?

btw, Who sends the earthquakes, the hurricanes, the tornados, the rains, the snows and the ice, as well as the sunshine ? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

14 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Ive thought of that also.......some ambitious person ought to research it! Somebody ,perhaps a  retired person with too much time on their hands could volunteer.......uh oh.......that would be me ! I think I’ll do some research......i shall return......

• Haha 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Ive thought of that also.......some ambitious person ought to research it! Somebody ,perhaps a  retired person with too much time on their hands could volunteer.......uh oh.......that would be me ! I think I’ll do some research......i shall return......

As a huge Ohio State Buckeye fan , it pains me to say it.....Michigan appears to be the safest state.....Regardless, I’d rather fight tornadoes here in Ohio than move to....ugh...” that state up north”....lol.....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Say no more. I'm on it lol. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

As a huge Ohio State Buckeye fan , it pains me to say it.....Michigan appears to be the safest state.....Regardless, I’d rather fight tornadoes here in Ohio than move to....ugh...” that state up north”....lol.....

From what I googled, when it comes to the safest states with the least natural disasters Michigan is number 1. Second is Minnesota, third, Illinois and fourth Vermont. 

based on this article.  

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-10-states-safest-from-natural-disasters.html

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Figure of eighty said:

From what I googled, when it comes to the safest states with the least natural disasters Michigan is number 1. Second is Minnesota, third, Illinois and fourth Vermont. 

based on this article.  

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-10-states-safest-from-natural-disasters.html

too cold....  dodging tornados are much better than freezing your back side all winter..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

6 minutes ago, other one said:

too cold....  dodging tornados are much better than freezing your back side all winter..

Not to mention the occasional circumstance of tragedy by avalanche. :rolleyes:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

6 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I knew a guy who in the early 90s, was convinced the tribulation would be around the turn of the century. After he did his research he chose Medford Oregon and moved there, based on not only freedom from natural disasters, not too harsh a climate, lack of military significance, low chance of experiencing fallout, relatively low population (less competition for survival), ability to hunt and fish, and gather plants for food, etc. He even wrote a book called "Christians will go through the tribulation: And how to prepare for it."

• Brilliant! 1