• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

It would be 1230 plus 1150 right ? which would be day 2380, but we can assume we know when God cleanses the Temple for God, just because he defeats the Anti-Christ on day 2520 he might very well be made to leave the Temple before that. Its kind of a not known entity. All we can go by is the numbers we are given. The 1290 is the False Prophet placing an Image of the Beast in the Temple, maybe the Beast comes there himself 1150 days from the end where Jesus returns, everything, I am afraid, is not known to us in full, we see darkly. 

But my point is, why do you say 1185 ?

God Bless

The daily sacrifice is taken away on day 1185.(There are 7 years x 360 = 2520. Subtract 1335 days and you get day 1185

The abomination of desolation occurs 1290 days later (after day 1185) on day 2475.

The church is already in heaven, before the 7 years begins, but the believers from the scattered 12 tribes are re-grafted and gathered from earth at the time the church is gathered from heaven. We see this in the gathering of Matt 24

Dan 12

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Edited by The Light

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

51 minutes ago, The Light said:

The daily sacrifice is taken away on day 1185.(There are 7 years x 360 = 2520. Subtract 1335 days and you get day 1185

The abomination of desolation occurs 1290 days later (after day 1185) on day 2475.

The church is already in heaven, before the 7 years begins, but the believers from the scattered 12 tribes are re-grafted and gathered from earth at the time the church is gathered from heaven. We see this in the gathering of Matt 24

Dan 12

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

OK, I get where you are coming from now, but imho, the Sacrifice AND the AoD are taken away on day 1290 or 1290 days until these wonders end via the Second Coming of Jesus. Just like the holy peoples are conquered and there are 1260 {time, times and half} days until all these wonders end {Second Coming}. You see Daniel asks the exact same question the angel asked Jesus in verse 6..........but in verse 8, how long shall t be till the end of these wonders in verse 6 verses Daniel question in verse 8, what shall be the end of these things !! So it means the same thing, and thus Jesus gives a Number that is a number until the Second Coming end everything Daniel is being shown. Its like reverse dynamic thinking, lol. 

Question, what do you think THE SACRIFICE Jesus {Man in Linen} is speaking about ? Why would it be a profane Sacrifice ? Why would it not be Jesus THE SACRIFICE that is taken away from being Worshiped in the Temple by the Jews {1/3 repent BEFORE the Day of the Lord Malachi 4:5} who Repented and thus the False Prophet forbids Jesus Worship. I used to think it was a meat sacrifice also, but why would Jesus and Gabriel even mention a profane sacrifice ? They wouldn't, its us who have misconstrued what THE SACRIFICE is. 

Since the Jews Repent before the AoD who gets them to repent ? Elijah/Two-witnesses who are sent back {Malachi 4:5-6} to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Great and Dreadful name of the Lord. So they are the Blessing {1335}. Its like knowing something almost no one else sees and you wonder why you see it but no one else can. LOL..........It is kinda weird. 

God Bless brother.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

Thank you folks for the responses!  It is great to see the knowledgeable and thought provoking comments regarding the 2300 days. This indeed is a very difficult time period to interpret and unpack - and this is only one of the nine identified (at this time) during my time studying Daniel. I am having quite a difficult time with chapter 11 - but the 2300 days issue allowed me to take a brief break.....

I certainly look forward to reading more about the 2300 days issue .... it is such and interesting puzzle!  Best wishes always, Charlie

I had previously mentioned to you folks in this forum that I began my Daniel study back in July, 2019.  It has been quite a struggle, however, every time I needed help, and this was just about after each verse, the Holy Spirit was willing...... There can be NO other reason for me having any reasonable understanding of any of the chapters in Daniel. I also mentioned that I am currently having an extremely difficult time with chapter 11 and I have not been able to get any traction on the verses so far.... I find myself continually requesting the help of the Holy Spirit.  I know He will since He has been there for the first 10 chapters and has revealed so many things (those 9 controversial issues) - I don't believe He would stop now.

Anyway, I would like to tell you what He has revealed to me regarding the 2300 days (and please believe me, this was not a calculation of my doing):

Here are the two verses in chapter 8:

Verse 13: Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Verse 14: And he said unto me, unto two thousand and three hundred days (evenings and mornings); then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Who is the only one that can cleanse the sanctuary?  The High Priest.

Who is the only one that will take away ALL sins?    The Passover Lamb of God.

The Messiah will come and serve both as our High Priest and the Passover Lamb of God. ALL of His prophecies shown here in chapter 8 and those recorded in chapter 9:24, 27, etc., will / must be fulfilled before the end of the 70 week prophecy. The Messiah will fulfill all of these during the last wek of Daniel's 70th week.

On the first day of His ministry, Jesus was baptized by John in the Jordan River. The total period of the last 7 years is 2520 days (360 X 7). This will include 7 Passover Feasts. Because of His perfect timing, Jesus would attend the first 4 Passover's during His 3.5 year ministry (also symbolically representing the first four feasts of the 7 Jewish Feasts - last 3 will occur at His second coming). Jesus was to serve as our High Priest for all of the 7 Passover Feasts during the final week, unfortunately, 9:27 shows us He will be "cut off" in the midst of the final week. The total period from His baptism in the Jordan to the final Passover Feast is 2340 days (or 6.5 years X 360 days). 

As you are well aware, according to the laws of Leviticus, the High Priest MUST not enter the Holy of Holies unless he is ritually and spiritually cleansed -  otherwise, he will be immediately be killed. Consequently, the Messiah had to also follow the laws of Leviticus and be cleansed before He could serve as our High Priest. The very first thing Jesus did after His baptism was to go directly into the wilderness for 40 days. There, He would be tempted by the devil himself, and as we know, He would refute his temptations and respond with the Words of God (Deuteronomy).

Consequently, Jesus would be cleansed as our High Priest and since He was sinless, He would also be our Passover Lamb.  The total period from His baptism to the 7th Passover is 2340 days less the 40 days of cleansing in the wilderness of 40 days gives us the 2300 days (EXACTLY).

NOW, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP?  PLEASE ACCEPT THIS COULD NOT POSSIBLY COME FROM ME.... I INDEED STRUGGLED WITH THIS CALCULATION FOR DAYS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO RESULTS. HE REVEALED IT TO ME IN ONE SECOND (WHEN HE DEEMED SO).

THE MESSIAH WOULD HAVE CLEANSED THE SANCTUARY AND REMOVED ALL SINS HAD WE NOT CRUCIFIED HIM ON THE 4TH PASSOVER. BUT IF YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID ON THE CROSS:

"FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE", AND, "IT IS FINISHED".

Even though we did not allow Him to complete His mission (which would have be completed at the 7th Passover), He still was willing and able to

forgive all our sins, AND, declare that He had finished His mission.

This is what I meant in my previous responses when I mentioned we need to look for the Messiah in these prophecies and not some insignificant individuals like an Antiochus or his battles, wars or treatments of the Jews between the 3rd and 4th kingdoms. From mid chapter 8 onward, they point and speak about the Messiah.  The other 8 controversial issues previously mentioned also identify with Him..... without exception!

Fortunately, they are now behind me and I am facing the most difficult chapter in Daniel - now I know they speak about the actors and events that attempt to destroy / corrupt His Word but I am so lost.... If anyone is moved by this 2300 revelation and would kindly try and help me with chapter 11, I am sure we can solve this... and I guarantee you it would be more than enjoyable and rewarding.... Please consider. Thank you, Charlie

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

OK, I get where you are coming from now, but imho, the Sacrifice AND the AoD are taken away on day 1290 or 1290 days until these wonders end via the Second Coming of Jesus. Just like the holy peoples are conquered and there are 1260 {time, times and half} days until all these wonders end {Second Coming}.

You are confusing the Second Coming of Christ to the Pre wrath rapture which we see in Matt 24. The church has already been raptured pretrib. Matt 24 is not the Second Coming of Christ when he comes to set up his kingdom on earth. It is the gathering that we see prior to the wrath of God. Additionally, we see that Christ comes immediately after the tribulation of those days and yet the wrath of God has yet to begin.

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

You see Daniel asks the exact same question the angel asked Jesus in verse 6..........but in verse 8, how long shall t be till the end of these wonders in verse 6 verses Daniel question in verse 8, what shall be the end of these things !! So it means the same thing, and thus Jesus gives a Number that is a number until the Second Coming end everything Daniel is being shown. Its like reverse dynamic thinking, lol.

So Daniel asks the same exact question? But what answer does he get.

Dan 12

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

So the question is not answered.

But what is said?

Dan 12

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Daniel is told that from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away and the abomination is set up there is 1290 days. The period of time occurs during the 7oth week of Daniel. However, the earlier comment about time, times and half occur mostly during the wrath of God which we can prove by the coming in Rev 6 and the seventh seal opening with the wrath to follow.

This is extremely complicated, no doubt. But if you put the pre wrath rapture of Rev 6 with the coming of Jesus when he sends His angels to gather His elect it all falls in place.

Edited by The Light

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 minutes ago, The Light said:

You are confusing the Second Coming of Christ to the Pre wrath rapture which we see in Matt 24. The church has already been raptured pretrib. Matt 24 is not the Second Coming of Christ when he comes to set up his kingdom on earth. It is the gathering that we see prior to the wrath of God. Additionally, we see that Christ comes immediately after the tribulation of those days and yet the wrath of God has yet to begin.

Matthew 24:36-51 is the Rapture, it happens between verse 14 and 15. Matthew was not given this understanding. Verses 29-31 is indeed the Second Coming

7 minutes ago, The Light said:

So Daniel asks the same exact question? But what answer does he get.

Dan 12

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

So the question is not answered.

But what is said?

Yes, it is answered, but he still didn't understand, no one could understand until the end came. (Now)

8 minutes ago, The Light said:

Daniel is told that from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away and the abomination is set up there is 1290 days. The period of time occurs during the 7oth week of Daniel. However, the earlier comment about time, times and half occur mostly during the wrath of God which we can prove by the coming in Rev 6 and the seventh seal opening with the wrath to follow.

This is extremely complicated, no doubt. But if you put the pre wrath rapture of Rev 6 with the coming of Jesus when he sends His angels to gather His elect it all falls in place.

I believe in the Pre trib Rapture, not a pre wrath anything. 

The three numbers are a SET NUMBER of days from THREE EVENTS until the Second Coming ends all this....FIRST is the 1335....

1335 = Two-witnesses showing up.

1290 is the False Prophet taking away Jesus Worship by the 1/3 who repented and placing the Image of the Beast in the Temple.

1260 is the Anti-Christ Conquering the holy peoples.

The 1335 happens FIRST followed by the 1290 and then the 1260.

Great of you to respond so quickly and with such detail!  Please note that there is NOTHING greater (in a negative way) that the crucifixion!  This is indeed the abomination that causes desolation.  The 1290 days and the 1335 days have nothing to do with His first coming. It does represent a time at His second coming when the end will come... (chapter 12).

Also, there is no 1260 days in Daniel - this is also a misinterpretation within Daniel. The times, times and 1/2 times are not years. They are are very definite period of time.

Go thy way for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end....  There are 3 times in Daniel where this type of phrase is used... the last being in chapter 12. Each of the 3 represent a very different meaning and purpose since they reflect their own subject. This one in 12 reflects the kind of revelation we are now discussing - Daniel has been so misinterpreted over the past 2000 years - purposely by God.  We have been struggling attempting to identify those verses on a "horizontal" level - looking for a specific individual king of ruler or a certain event like Antiochus and his corruption of the Temple --- this are all in error.  We must look and search for the Messiah in these verses (end times) to learn the real message... He is going to reveal Daniel's prophecies at / near the time of the end.... which is soon.

The other controversial issues in Daniel (previously mentioned) all reflect the Messiah - the only two that reflect those who will be subject to the 1290 days or the 1335 days is at the end of time.

Unfortunately, I am still attempting to understand chapter 11 .... I certainly will thank God if I can get through this and some time in the future begin to study Revelation. If Daniel is not properly understood or if it is misinterpreted (and is clearly has been for 200o years), all we will be doing to transferring those misinterpretations directly onto to Revelation.... and we have been successful in doing exactly that up to this point. Consequently, it makes no sense for me to try and address the very complicated and reasonable questions about Revelations until Daniel is completed. I would be going around in circles.  This is why I seriously need some help with 11. Thank everyone so much and I look forward to your comments and maybe help with 11, Charlie

33 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Matthew 24:36-51 is the Rapture, it happens between verse 14 and 15. Matthew was not given this understanding. Verses 29-31 is indeed the Second Coming

Revelation 6 says differently.

Yes, it is answered, but he still didn't understand, no one could understand until the end came. (Now)

This scripture says that the question that was asked is not answered.

Dan 12

I believe in the Pre trib Rapture, not a pre wrath anything. 

Same, for many years.

The fig tree has two harvests. Hos 9 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Pentecost is an early summer harvest feast and the Feast of Trumpets is the fall fruit harvest. What are the harvests?

Like the Days of Noah and and like the Days of Lot

When the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, blindness is removed from Israel.

Jer 8:20  The summer is over, the harvest has come and we are not saved. What is the harvest?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Who on Earth will recognize the A O D 

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/8/2020 at 1:22 PM, Charlie744 said:

I am sure this particular topic has been discussed in the past, but because I am a newbie I would kindly ask if I could get your current thoughts.... I am currently working on chapter 11 so I have run through the first 10.... 

Would you please comment on the following:

1) Would you please tell me what the 2300 mornings and evenings directly refers or relates to? What will be completed or accomplished at the end of this time period?

2) This may be addressed in your response to #1 above, but if not, what is the basis for your time period - days, years, 1/2 days, etc.?

Please try and keep this as short as possible (dumb it down for me as I am not as "equipped" as those folks that have been responding to my Daniel 11 posts).

If not, no problem and thank all of you in advance, Charlie 

Excerpt from my blog posts on Daniel 8-9. See especially the last two paragraphs:

Daniel 8:17 כִּי/because לְעֶת־/for a time of קֵץ/ an end [is] הֶחָזֹֽון/the vision/revelation.

“…because the vision is for a time of an end.”

not “the time of the end,” as this is generally mistranslated. (There is no ה/“the” before קץ.) That interpretation has imposed within it the presumption that there is only one time when there will be an end. But other prophetic, already-fulfilled times, ends, and time-of-end passages can be seen in Ezekiel 7:2-12 and 21:25, 29 (the latter verses generally mistranslated).

Daniel 8:19 אֲשֶׁר־/what יִהְיֶה/shall happen בְּאַחֲרִית/in the latter (part/time) of הַזָּעַם/the fury/rage, כִּי/because [it is] לְמֹועֵד/for an appointed time קֵֽץ/of an end.

“…what shall happen in the latter part of the fury, because it is for an appointed time of an end.”

Again, the Hebrew does not say, as this is generally mistranslated, at the appointed time (shall be) the end.” Like with verse 17, nothing of this event relates to our day either. To give a similar example, Daniel 11:29 prophesies “at the appointed time he [Antiochus] shall return and go toward the south,” but that “appointed time” prophecy was fulfilled in 168 B.C.

Daniel 8:23 וּֽבְאַחֲרִית/And in the latter (part/time) מַלְכוּתָם/of malkutham/their kingdom, כְּהָתֵם/while bringing to fullness [Hiphil Infin. with prefixכ: “while, when”] הַפֹּשְׁעִים/the transgressing/rebelling ones [Qal Active Participle, plural], מֶלֶךְ/a king יַעֲמֹד/shall arise…

And in the latter part of their kingdom, while the rebelling ones/transgressors are bringing to fullness their apostasy, a king shall arise…”

These three verses, 8:17, 19, 23, are where translators and commentators often go astray, imposing words and understanding not expressed in the Hebrew. In these and similar Hebrew prophetic texts, a common default presumption of translators has been that every “time of an end,” “Day of the LORD,” and “latter day/time” must refer to the end of OUR age. This is not true at all: there have been many “ends” of kingdoms and eras prophesied that have already come to pass. For example:

Jeremiah 46:2 Against Egypt. Concerning the army of Pharaoh Necho, King of Egypt, which was by the River Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar King of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah. … 10 For this is the Day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance…

This historically-famous “Day of the LORD” battle took place in 610 B.C. Other fulfilled Day of the LORD prophecies include Joel 1:15 (but not Joel 2-3), and Ezekiel 7:19 and 13:5. The final “end”/Day of the LORD/last of the last days does not come until the end of the 7th Millennium, “when He [Christ] delivers the kingdom to God the Father…[having] put an end to all rule and all authority and power.” 1 Cor. 15:24

Daniel 8:23 defines the very era of the 2300-day abasement of Jerusalemʼs Temple: “in the latter part/time of their [the Greek] kingdom.” By 168 B.C., only the significantly-diminished Seleucid and Ptolemaic kingdoms remained out of Alexanderʼs once vast empire. Therefore, the “fierce king” and ha-poshim/“the rebelling ones” of verse 23 can only be Antiochus Epiphanes and the Jewish apostates, respectively. All of the verses from 8:23-28 prophesy about the qualities and acts of Antiochus: they do not prophesy about OUR times.

Was Antiochus Epiphanes a type and foreshadower of the coming King of the North of the yet-unfulfilled prophecy of Daniel 11:40-45? Yes. (See Antiochus Epiphanes and the End Times, Part 3.) Can the attributes and acts of Antiochus described in Daniel 8, and/or the period of 2300 days, be expected to apply to the coming King of the North? No. Beware of any such presumptions. Daniel 11:29 specifically prophesies that one “appointed time” fulfilled by Antiochus “shall not be like the latter” event fulfilled by Daniel 11:40ʼs King of the North. Certainly there will be other significant differences between the attributes and acts of these two rulers.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1576-part-2-conclusion/