• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,798
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Luigi,thank you for your comment! I believe the little horn will come from out of one of the four winds or territories... in this case the area of Rome. The little horn will come out of the 4th kingdom - the beast that can not be compared to a specific animal.  This would not be someone between the transition period or silent period of the 3rd and 4th kingdom. Most commentators do identify Antiochus as the little horn but he was simply a very minor and insignificant, although quite evil to the Jews, actor between the final two kingdoms and is not part of or comes from out of the beast.  Also, I do not believe there are "four horns" here - there are only 10 horns and another who will spring up to pluck out 3.  After Alexander's death, his empire was sectioned  into 4 territories  - not horns. The little horn will come on seen to corrupt the Word of God. For me this is clearly the papacy who will continue until the second coming. Thanks so much Luigi for your thoughts, Charlie

Hello again Charlie744, I agree that the little horn in Daniel 8 is the same little horn who comes from the fourth beast in Daniel 7, who has ten horns.

If you notice in Revelation 13, the beast has seven heads and 10 ten horns. It is when the rough he goat with its prominent horn secedes into 4 horns, where the little horn will then rise from one of the four horns. This means that prior to seceding into four horns the he goats prominent horn would have represented only one horn of the beast in Daniel 7, who would have had a total of seven horns along with its seven heads. 

7 heads with 7 horns one of which becomes four horns equals 10 horns.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,798

13 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Luigi, thanks again and I agree with you! Unfortunately, I have been told that I must understand Daniel before I move to Revelation. Revelation will use much of Daniel so if Daniel is not properly interpreted, then Revelation will be misinterpreted. An unfortunately, I believe there is much in Daniel that has been misinterpreted so far.... specifically,

2300 days, 

times, times and 1/2 times,

10 horns,

little horn,

3 plucked up,

1290 days,

1335 days,

identification of "he" in 9:27,

identification of the "covenant" also in chapter 9,

Unfortunately, I am having so much difficulty with understanding / interpreting chapter 11 - I can not seem to get any traction. The ONLY person / identify that I believe I have locked down is in verse 21  - this vile person is none other than the "little horn". Now if that is true, I thought I would be able to at least determine the actors and events between verse 5 and 20... but I have not yet been successful.  No matter how hard I try and have gone through so many iterations, I am still lost.  There is no question in my mind that verse 5 begins with the 4th kingdom (pagan Rome) but I do not know when it starts - does this start just after the crucifixion, or around the time of Constantine, or sometime a little later between the transition of pagan to papal Rome (little horn).  As mentioned above, almost everyone identifies Antiochus and his time period -- that is something that can not be - the verse in chapter 11 should speak to those actors / events that affect the final kingdom / battles between God and the little horn. God is not interested in simply giving us a history lesson of the pagan Roman conflicts or wars or struggles - we can get them in our history books.  We need to try and identify those actors / events that will hinder / corrupt His Word.....  that is where He is going to spend His very valuable prophetic capital in the last 2 chapters of Daniel. Hope this makes some sense, thanks again for the willingness / consideration to discuss this great subject... Charlie

Daniel 11 is a very hard one to decipher Charlie, but when you know that the data for Chapters 11 & 12 correlate with the data in Chapters 7 & 8, you will then have a little better grasp on what is going on. Likewise, when you include the data in Revelation 12 & 13 that describe these time, times, and half time events together, you will then have even greater clarity on what is being described. Remember, this data was not meant for prior generations, as Daniel was told the data was sealed until the end times, when people inquiring about these events who were honestly looking into what these things meant, would then have their knowledge increase about the truth. 

Here is a basic example of correlation: The little horn in Daniel 7 and 8, who is also referred to as the beasts mouth who speaks great things, appears also in Revelation 13, and is the beasts mouth who speaks great things. The beasts mouth who wears out the saints in Daniel 7:25 is the same beasts mouth who overcomes the saints in Revelation 13:7.

Here is another basic correlation: the little horn who magnifies himself (being a narcissist) and destroys the holy people (the saints) in Daniel 8:25, is the king who does according to his will and magnifies himself in Daniel 11:36. This king who magnifies himself and is a narcissist, pollutes the sanctuary of strength and takes away the daily sacrifice in Daniel 11:31. This is the same entity in Daniel 9:26-27 who causes the sacrifice to cease.

Edited by luigi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,141
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/21/2020 at 2:17 PM, Charlie744 said:

The Messiah would also come to be the High Priest and the Passover Lamb - that was HiS mission - to once and for all cleanse the sanctuary (which only the High Priest could do)...

Jesus was not the Aaronic HIgh Priest, and never claimed to be. He was of Judah, not Levi.

Heb. 7:13 He of whom these things are said belonged to a different tribe, and no one from that tribe has ever served at the altar. 14 For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Charlie

Thanks for your kind reply.

I cannot promise you that what has been cleared up for me will agree with your interpretation or anyone else's, but this is what I found and what holds truth for me.  Anyway you can consider.

We agree that there are many dual prophesies that relate to Israel in history, and also speaking to us in spirit for the future.  I believe that this is how God "hides" his treasures or "reveals" them.

In determining when exactly the 2300 days starts and ends there are a few factors to first consider;

*  What is happening in this short period that equates to approximately 6.3 years?

*  What leads up to it?

*  How does it end?

*  What did the angel say when he gave the interpretation?

Lets go over it again before I give the linking scripture;

Daniel 8:13   Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Daniel 8:14   And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. 

What is happening in this short period that equates to approximately 6.3 years?

This prophecy was given during the reign of Babylon.  Israel back then only knew of one type of daily sacrifice, and that was the sacrifice of animals.  They did not know that one day, all these animal sacrifices would be done away with and replaced by one sacrifice for all.  So instead of Israel sacrificing to God, God gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever shall believe in him, should not perish but receive eternal life.  They did not know that in order to receive life that God would prepare his own lamb and offer up for all.  They did not know or understand like we know today that God would provide a day when that door would be open, nor did they know that God sent his Son to establish his kingdom on earth. So many things that we have been given that they could not foresee and especially the fact that the sanctuary of God would no longer be a temple made out of brick and stone, but that his sanctuary would be made spiritual, and the sacrifices made in there would be spiritual also.  That sanctuary, God's temple where the fullness of God dwells, we know today that it is Christ.  And if Christ who dwells in the Father, has the Father dwelling in him (in full measure), and we in turn dwell in Christ, then that temple also dwells in us.

My point - Christ did not come the first time to cleanse the sanctuary, but to establish the sanctuary on earth.  He set up that sanctuary because he is the way, the truth and the life.  The sanctuary after Christ was resurrected is given to man to find truth.  It's fresh and it's clean.  It's a "new door".  A new way.  Since then Christ left his apostles in charge and instructed them to teach the nations.  We are still learning from them to this day, every time we open our bibles and understand their message.  They are our true brethren and true instructors that Christ sent to us.  They have been annointed and given full authority to lead, but man has appointed himself the final authority by creating all these different Christian religions, with their much loved church fathers who were not appointed by Christ, and with all their beloved theologians and different bible translations and divisions etc they have defiled the sanctuary of God. They have defiled Christ by replacing the truth with themselves and what they teach.  Each church, if you don't agree, don't question, don't discuss, just accept what we teach kind of thing or be an outcast is what I am speaking about.  The Word should be the final authority and judge of all matters.

And the spiritual sacrifices that they did not know about are now these;

1 Peter 2:5   Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

These are the daily sacrifices that will be taken away during the 2300 days, until the Sanctuary is cleansed from man's contamination,....those who came in by the back door (through themselves), and not through the Shepherd.  These spiritual sacrifices are all the commandments given to us by Christ and through his apostles.  If we cannot change, or take that beam out of our eye, then there are no spiritual sacrifices worthy to be accepted.

So the 2300 days involves the taking away of the daily sacrifice which I just explained (the spiritual sacrifice), it also involves "the transgession of desolation" which is just another way of saying "abomination of desolation", and it involves both "the sanctuary" and the "host to be trodden underfoot",...until it be cleansed.

The sanctuary now defiled, by those who have trampled the truth, and I am speaking about many powerful Christian groups and those behind them, will be put through the mill by God to be trodden underfoot by the FP and the beast for defiling that Sanctuary that has Christ's name on it.  They will be put through a fiery trial and greatest test of their lives in order to be purified if they physically give their lives up for Christ in refusing the Mark of the Beast.  Their robes are stained, but because of mercy, they are given one last chance to make them white again.  Lets hope we are not in this group.

What leads up to the 2300 days and the cleansing of the Sanctuary?

Daniel 8:9   And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Daniel 8:10   And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

Daniel 8:11   Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

Daniel 8:12   And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Go to 2thess 2, and this man that magnified himself is the same man that opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God.  By him is the daily sacrifice taken away, through the casting down of the truth.  He is the one that sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God, meaning he has defiled the sanctuary (spiritually), ..corrupted that place of truth on earth which is the Sanctuary that God gave us - Christ.

So this man, also spoken about in Rev 13, is what's to come shortly before the sanctuary is cleansed.

How does it end?

Daniel 8:25   And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

This man, the little horn, will stand up against Christ, but he shall be broken without hand.  This will be that battle where they all assemble in Armageddon to war the Lamb.

What is the interpretation of the 2300 days leading to?

Daniel 8:23   And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Daniel 8:24   And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

It is interpreted to all lead to this man when the trangressors are come to the full.  So the cleansing of the Sanctuary can only be after this is fullfilled which is just before Christ's return.

Now for that precious jewel, when this 2300 days starts.

Jeremiah 25:9   Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:10   Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

(sound familiar?)

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

I have known for quite some years that this prophecy is future.  I know that the King of Babylon mentioned here is Satan.  The seventy years started at a certain point in time and finished at a certain point.  Israel was officially declared a State in 1948.   I thought that 70 years after that, that the FP would come, but we have gone past the year 2018, so I didn't know where I went wrong.  I realised through your post that after 2018, the 2300 days would start.  We have already entered that period, where God's sanctuary is trodden down, but now we await for the rest of what's to happen within the 2300 days.  The lies are being spread now, but the FP is yet to make his debut.  He needs to rise to power and get fame all over the world before he is elected as leader and given full power to rule with the beast.  He's the one who will confirm those lies, and place the abomination of desolation.  He must be destroyed first before the Sanctuary on earth is cleansed.  Read the whole chapter carefully, because every single line is important to understand that it is speaking of the end times.  Satan, the true king of Babylon, and his land (this world) is going to be punished soon when all these end time prophecies will be fulfilled before our very eyes.  Remember the FP will rule for only 3.5yrs.  I expect things are going to be speeding up very fast now if what I have been given to understand is correct.  There is always a chance that I can be wrong, as to not be proud, and only time can tell.  I do wish I was wrong, because if you do the maths, hard times are coming soon, and other than the fact our Lord will return soon, it will be a very dark time before that which I am not looking forward to.

Edited by Sister
grammar

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/26/2020 at 1:38 AM, Sister said:

This prophecy was given during the reign of Babylon.  Israel back then only knew of one type of daily sacrifice, and that was the sacrifice of animals.  They did not know that one day, all these animal sacrifices would be done away with and replaced by one sacrifice for all.  So instead of Israel sacrificing to God, God gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever shall believe in him, should not perish but receive eternal life.  They did not know.......  The Word should be the final authority and judge of all matters.

Well said.

On 2/26/2020 at 1:38 AM, Sister said:

The seventy years started at a certain point in time and finished at a certain point.  Israel was officially declared a State in 1948.   I thought that 70 years after that, that the FP would come, but we have gone past the year 2018, so I didn't know where I went wrong.  I realised through your post that after 2018, the 2300 days would start. 

At the time, thinking Israel was the fig tree, in the parable of the fig tree was reasonable and well based.     So that the 7 years should have started in 2011 and ended by 2018, Jesus returning by then.   1948 + 70 = 2018    minus the 7 years is 2011 - for the beginning of the 70th week, not later than.     As you say, it did not work out.

The mistake, which I made the same as you by thinking Israel, is that Jerusalem not Israel is the fig tree.   Therefore, 1967 + 70 = 2037   minus 7 years is 2030.   Not later than 2030, end of, the 7 years will begin.

2300 days are measured from when the daily sacrifice is started up again until Jesus returns; for Him to cleanse the physical temple to be built of those things which have made it desolate at a point in time during the 2300 days (of worship of the One True God).   Namely, the beast, the image of the beast (incarnated by Satan), and the false prophet occupying the temple, from around the middle of the 7 years to the end. 

So Jesus returning on day 2520 (the last day of the 7 years) minus 2300 days - puts the restarting of the daily sacrifice on day 220 into the 7 years.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

It is so interesting to learn of everyone's view on this subject! There is no shortage of deep thinkers here.  But I am having some difficulty with the thought that:

1) 9:27 is not speaking of the Messiah,

2) that "he" (Messiah) is not the one cut off in the midst of the week (last week of Daniel's 70 weeks) or 3.5 years into the last week,

3) chapter 9 speaks so much about the "covenant" mentioned in Jeremiah (New covenant), and why anyone would think an agreement or covenant would be or could be establishes with Israel except for the Messiah,

4) consequently, based on the above, there is no reason for anyone to think the last week in the 70 week prophecy would not be completely in the same fashion as the other 69 weeks, especially, when there are many things written in chapter 9 that the Messiah will / must fulfill during / before the end of the last week,

5) why folks insert someone like Satan within His most important prophecy's about the coming Messiah. God is using Daniel to speak of Him not some fallen being.... this is about the great lengths the Messiah will go to save His people (all people). He is telling us what will take place, when it will take place and what must take place to fulfill His Plan of Salvation.  The Messiah has defeated Satan and He is telling us just how this is going to happen. It is His covenant that is being established to save us... 

6) there is no 7 years being separated into the future... no "gap" theory,

7) the Messiah came to take away the daily sacrifice - they were nothing more than a "type" that would point to His sacrifice.  The Temple was no longer necessary since the sacrificial system was eliminated. This does NOT mean the Jews who would / does not accept Jesus as the Messiah will not continue to want to build another (3rd) Temple... but that is not relevant to God - He has torn down the Temple and replaced it...   This also then speaks to the High Priest... He was our High Priest and again, because there is no need for an earthly Temple or sacrificial system, there is no need for and earthly High Priest... (again, this will not stop today's Jews from thinking they need to bring back the entire sacrificial / Temple system...but if they believed that Jesus was the Messiah, they too would have no reason to think about such things),

8) all of this type of thinking has been promoted by the Jesuits (Catholics) to point away from them as being labeled as the "little horn", (they intended and have been quite successful in getting folks to think the "little horn" is in the future ("he" in 9:27),

9) this is all good stuff if you also follow / accept fiction like the "left behind series" of this mythical boogeyman coming in earth for 7 years and then betraying some "agreement or covenant" with Israel in the "midst of the week".  

Just my thoughts and I certainly understand that yours are in the majority.... but I do enjoy your thoughts and talent! Best wishes, Charlie

On 3/2/2020 at 3:05 PM, douggg said:

Well said.

At the time, thinking Israel was the fig tree, in the parable of the fig tree was reasonable and well based.     So that the 7 years should have started in 2011 and ended by 2018, Jesus returning by then.   1948 + 70 = 2018    minus the 7 years is 2011 - for the beginning of the 70th week, not later than.     As you say, it did not work out.

The mistake, which I made the same as you by thinking Israel, is that Jerusalem not Israel is the fig tree.   Therefore, 1967 + 70 = 2037   minus 7 years is 2030.   Not later than 2030, end of, the 7 years will begin.

2300 days are measured from when the daily sacrifice is started up again until Jesus returns; for Him to cleanse the physical temple to be built of those things which have made it desolate at a point in time during the 2300 days (of worship of the One True God).   Namely, the beast, the image of the beast (incarnated by Satan), and the false prophet occupying the temple, from around the middle of the 7 years to the end. 

So Jesus returning on day 2520 (the last day of the 7 years) minus 2300 days - puts the restarting of the daily sacrifice on day 220 into the 7 years.

Hi Douggg

Thanks for your input.  I'm not sure where you got the year 1967 from? 

To keep this as simple as possible, the end of the 2300 days is the cleansing of the sanctuary which only Christ can do.  He will do that when he returns.

The 2300 days must start somewhere?

but where?

Jeremiah chapter 25 holds the key!

If we read the whole chapter, God is speaking to not only Israel and Jersusalem, but to 'all' the nations also who will follow after them.  So the prophecy is not regarding what happened in the past, but a prophecy of the future.

Back in history, the Gentile nations were not a people called out by God for repentance, only Israel was.  This prophecy is involving "all the nations", which is why it is referring to the future.  Since Christ's death, the invitation went out to the Gentiles to become God's children also, but the nations rejected that invitation because they all rejected Christ. Despite all the preaching, and all that is written in the gospels and OT, the nations will not change, nor acknowledge their creator in spirit and truth.

Therefore because of iniquity, Israel and the nations are made to serve the king of Babylon for 70 years.  All are serving the god of this world, and we know who that god of this world is - none other than Satan.  He is the king of his kingdom spiritually today called Babylon. All nations are joined to his kingdom because they are serving this world and have rejected Jesus.

The 70 years Jeremiah spoke of is the 70th year of Israel's anniversary today.  It was a big celebration and commemoration to Israel having their homeland back.  During those 70 years they, nor the nations did not turn to Christ but turned far away from him.

After the 70 years, punishment begins.  God will start with punishing Jerusalem, then the nations.  How will he do that?  He will send in the kings of the north who happens to be the end time beast.  Their plan is to take Jerusalem.  Before they can do this, they must turn the whole world against the Jews.  It is happening right now.  The beast has a bee in his bonnet and is set on revenge.  They feel wrong done by for some things that have happened in the past and today and blame the Jews.  God is the one who uncovers everything that has been hidden.  He will use the beast to do exploits, but the beast will put in a whole lot of lies also.  The hatred of this beast for the Jews is so great it makes my skin crawl.  He also hates the Christians to the same degree which makes my skin crawl even more.  The beast is busy working right now to turn the whole world against the Jews then the Christians.  This is how punishment starts on Israel.  It starts by defaming them and tearing down their strongholds. 

After Israel's 70th year anniversary, was when the 2300 days started.  That's when the exploits and the lies accelerated on a global scale and things started moving at a very fast rate.  Most of the world who are "asleep" don't even know it because they think that all truth comes from their t.v sets and newspapers.  But the media have hidden what is really happening behind the scenes, and it is happening.   I have seen countless documentaries and heard the beast already speaking through his chosen ones with my own ears.  It is gut wrenching, and I can say that because I have been quietly observing what this beast is doing very closely.  It is so bad I can't even speak about it.

So 70 yrs+ 2300 days until the sanctuary is cleansed is ?

Forget about the 7 weeks for now.  Don't even put that into the equation.  It will only cause confusion.  We are not speaking about 7 weeks but about the final 70 years being expired and when the 2300 days begin.  This 2300 day time frame is the tearing down of the truth leading up to the FP's arrival and ruling with the beast.  It includes the abomination of desolation and the return of Christ.  That's all we need to know for now to make it simple.  It's started already.

Whoever is not in Christ needs to repent right now for that door is fast closing. All the luke-warmers decide what side of the fence you want to be on and don't serve two kingdoms.  Come out of Babylon now before it's too late.   Don't reject the truth if it's presented right in front of your eyes because God hates this.   Deny anything that is a lie and don't get caught up in the world's revenge, for vengeance belongs to the Lord.  All have sinned and all fall short.  Stay out of the world's spotlight.  Don't get caught in her traps.  Come to Christ with your whole heart and soul NOW and pray he will give some help during the hard times that are soon coming.  WE HAVE TO ALL GO THROUGH IT.  Pray for godly knowledge and strength and to persevere until our death where salvation awaits us.  Hold on to what is true.  Pray we won't succumb to the beast and join in with the hatred of the world.  If we think the previous wars were bad, this one is going to be the cruelest war that has ever been since the history of man.  Get it right with the Lord Jesus Christ now then no matter what happens, we can at least be better prepared that all that is coming upon mankind, is not because God has no control, but because of his hand.  Suffer for righteousness sake and not because of evil.  COME OUT OF BABYLON MY PEOPLE lest you share in her plagues.  Stop hating each other, stop being proud.  Stop saying who belongs in the kingdom and who doesn't lest we be cast out or receive an extra fiery tribulation ourselves. Don't cast your brother aside.  Take the beam out of our own eye first.  Love the brethren for all have fallen short.  Speak peacefully or don't speak at all.  Admit when wrong and confess before all.  Love conquers all and knowledge shall be the stability of the times.  Be strong brethren.  This journey has not finished but has only just begun.  Remember everything Jesus said.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

19 hours ago, Sister said:

Thanks for your input.  I'm not sure where you got the year 1967 from? 

To keep this as simple as possible, the end of the 2300 days is the cleansing of the sanctuary which only Christ can do.  He will do that when he returns.

I am getting 1967 based upon the Jews regaining control of the temple mount in the six day war.

Setting that aside, I agree Jesus cleans the temple.   Cleansed of what is the issue.   I maintain those things which had caused the temple to be desolate from praise and worship of the One True God, up to the day of Jesus's return.    Namely, the beast, the false prophet, and the abomination of desolation image (incarnated by Satan).

The 2300 days are right before Jesus returns.

19 hours ago, Sister said:

After Israel's 70th year anniversary, was when the 2300 days started.

Why aren't you using the end point of the 2300 days (the day Jesus returns)?   

In your 70th anniversary + 2300 days,  are you trying to predict the (calendar) day Jesus returns?

The 70th anniversary date was ?

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 2/8/2020 at 3:05 PM, dhchristian said:

That's a good resource, I book marked it to fully checkout later, thanks.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:37 AM, douggg said:

I am getting 1967 based upon the Jews regaining control of the temple mount in the six day war.

Hi douggg

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Why aren't you using the end point of the 2300 days (the day Jesus returns)?   

Yes, I do use the 2300th day as the finish point on the day Jesus returns.  It was the working out of when the 2300 day time-frame 'starts' which was the point of my post.  That countdown has to start somewhere.

Jeremiah mentioned 70 years.  Because in that time of history when the prophecy was given, one would think it was referring to Jerusalem's captivity of King Neb, which we know now that they served him for 70 years.  That's all been fulfilled already,...but......if you read the whole chapter very carefully, the 70 years prophecy involves all the nations of the world.  The cup of wrath that Jeremiah was told to make the nations drink is the wrath of God at the end times.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.

Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Jeremiah 25:17   Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

Now compare;

Revelation 14:9   And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10   The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 16:19   And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Revelation 18:6   Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

This is the cup that Jeremiah prophesied about.  It all starts with the treading down of the truth, on a global scale.  It starts with lies in order to make the conditions ripe for the FP's arrival.  The 2300 days countdown started after the 70th year anniversary of Israel, the final one.  All is speeding up now, and everything is in God's timing, and always has been.

That cup which God told Jeremiah to make the nations drink is involving the whole world and not just Jerusalem.  That's how we know the Jeremiah 25 prophecy concerns the end times ...after a final type of  70 years.

After the 70 years expired, the nations are made to drink of that cup that they have already been drinking from. Because the world love a lie, and reject the truth, are they made to drink of this cup.  Mixed in that cup of lies is God's wrath. Revelation clarifies that it's great Babylon who will receive that cup.  So it's Babylon of today that Jeremiah was speaking about.  This world is  Satan's kingdom.  He is the true king of Babylon, and all who serve his kingdom will be put through a madness and go through the sword (war).

God is going to punish the current day king of Babylon (Satan) by tearing down his kingdom piece by piece and all his inhabitants.  Yes we know the saints will be in for a hard time, and this beast's kingdom will be strong, but don't forget that God will send his two prophets who will fight for his people and punish that wicked kingdom, striking with as many plagues as they will.  They will be a sign for those of us who are in the truth to keep the faith and be strong no matter what, that God has not forgotten us and that all must be fulfilled in which Jeremiah warned Israel and the nations.  Piece by piece Satan's kingdom is falling apart and coming to an end.  His system of the world no matter how great it appears now or to come, is in for a tear down.

In your 70th anniversary + 2300 days,  are you trying to predict the (calendar) day Jesus returns?

No, we can't know the exact day nor hour, but we can know the season.

Of all the generations that lived, it's our generation that will witness all these events leading up to Christ's return.

The 70th anniversary date was ?

May 14, 2018.