IGNORED

Is Famine Coming? Are We At the Beginning of Sorrows?

ForHisGlory37

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

Has anyone also read about the recent locust infestation in Africa? Many news articles are quoting experts who are declaring this latest plague of locusts being biblical in scope, and that when summer arrives will create intense famine in many African nations. I think this may also qualify as one of the famines in divers places that constitute one of the beginning of sorrows.

Also let it be known, that the reason for the far greater than normal level of locusts has been attributed to intensifying climate change caused by fossil fuel use.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Yes of course.

I have seen and have had to live and work through times of  gas shortages with ODD EVEN fueling days, toilet paper shortages, water poisonings, food tampering,  plus capital money shortages, insane levels of inflation with mortgage interest rates in excess of 13%, and I have seen wage and price controls imposed by fascists.

Plus I have seen wars galo some 134 at the same  time. I have seen riots in the cities with uncontrolled fires spreading as mobs rub through the streets, and rampant abortion, moms killing their unborn.

Hello there Neighbor, you have experienced a lot more than most people.  I was a little kid when the gas shortage happened in the 70's.  But with all that said,  we have entered in a whole new different arena because this is happening worldwide, on a global scale.  I don't think we can fully fathom the repercussions of how vast this is effecting the whole of mankind.  There is seriously going to be a reset button, the economy is going to be totally collapsed.  This has to happen for the One World Currency.  Things are NEVER going to be the same, NEVER.

To all who are reading this, please don't take this as doom and gloom but as a warning and to exhort us all that let us ready ourselves for our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, THE LION OF THE KING OF JUDAH IS COMING!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Blessings

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

I cannot but help agreeing. Hard times are coming, as already here. Now is the time for constant prayer and guidance. God will help those who belong to Him and cry out to Him. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

I feel the rapture may be near. Just my opinion. So much is happening.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Yes we need to keep close to God and in prayer.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Many jobless Lazarus already suffer before this pandemic began, the world doesnt see that as they are too busy with fun.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Well panic buyers cleared the shelves of anything that would last without refrigeration. That was months ago an you still cannot get rice or pasta. Now they’re talking about meat shortages. Farm, hunt, eat.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 4/29/2020 at 8:30 PM, Cornelius10 said:

Lack of toilet paper does not effect me.

I have had no problem Buying Food or other Essentials.

I have experienced no Problem.

We're all very happy for you, bro. Nice to know you've not experienced any problems... yet. :glare:

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Many jobless Lazarus already suffer before this pandemic began, the world doesnt see that as they are too busy with fun.

People are all stressed out and no longer experiencing the pleasures they're accustomed to. 

29 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Well panic buyers cleared the shelves of anything that would last without refrigeration. That was months ago an you still cannot get rice or pasta. Now they’re talking about meat shortages. Farm, hunt, eat.

Or Vitamin C. At least not here. Desperate plans are for replenishments of everything possible. We hope and pray. We implement our efforts inasmuch as we are able. Our best now is to continue praying. This we can do constantly, even when resting from what labor we can or cannot do. 

@ForHisGlory37  Dear sister, thank you for this vitally important meaningful topic and thread. 

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 16Rejoice evermore. 17Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Luke 18:1 1And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Philippians 4:6-7 6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

We're all very happy for you, bro. Nice to know you've not experienced any problems... yet. :glare:

People are all stressed out and no longer experiencing the pleasures they're accustomed to. 

Or Vitamin C. At least not here. Desperate plans are for replenishments of everything possible. We hope and pray. We implement our efforts inasmuch as we are able. Our best now is to continue praying. This we can do constantly, even when resting from what labor we can or cannot do. 

@ForHisGlory37  Dear sister, thank you for this vitally important meaningful topic and thread. 

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 16Rejoice evermore. 17Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Luke 18:1 1And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Philippians 4:6-7 6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Thank you brother @BeauJangles!  Yes, let us rejoice ever more!!!!  Let us be praying without ceasing!!!!  let us be sober and watching for we are the children of the day!  Oh, we are living in exciting times brother!  We are living in such a time as this!!!  *jumping for joy* 

• This is Worthy 2

On 4/30/2020 at 10:01 PM, Figure of eighty said:

I feel the rapture may be near. Just my opinion. So much is happening.

It's going to be a little while, beloved of the Lord,  we must go through much tribulation, like Jesus said in Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21   "All these things must come to pass"  before He returns. It is to try everyone's faith to be found Worthy, he who endures to the end will be given the "crown of life"

• Praise God! 1