• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

when he starts demanding worship we should worry....   until then...    not so sure.

brother other one, this time is the Lord's mercy and grace to wake people up and get ready...... when he demands worship, to live is Christ, but to die is gain.  Hallelujah!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

I’m  proving everything from the Bible. But I don’t see where the Bible talks about computer chips on your end. That’s all I’m saying.

Cain's  mark cannot be used to buy n sell as it does not link to his bank account, this mark of the beast can so it can use internet connection , whether its a chip or not its an electronic device.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Cain's  mark cannot be used to buy n sell as it does not link to his bank account, this mark of the beast can so it can use internet connection , whether its a chip or not its an electronic device.

That’s really funny. Where do you get these far out interpretations. That are not explained and shown in scripture. You have to interpret the scripture by what has already written in scripture. Physical marks and physical interpretations do not have a foundation in scripture.

John 2:14-16 

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

This is the counterfeit stuff you will buy and sell in the church’s and temples. Counterfeit righteousness, counterfeit holiness that all comes from the law that you will think is the truth. Buying and selling doctrines of men and pharisaical teachings. 
But if you want to buy the true things of God he says in

Revelation 3:18,

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and thatthe shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 

To only buy the truth that comes from God we must have his name stamped in our foreheads which is his law on our hearts and minds.

• This is Worthy 1

49 minutes ago, Eddy Crocker said:

That’s really funny.

that is the mark of the beast in Revelation 13 and people without it cannot buy and sell.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

that is the mark of the beast in Revelation 13 and people without it cannot buy and sell.

Halarious

but it’s not literal. Look at the real mark or true mark of God before your able to understand the counterfeit. You have to compare the real up next to the counterfeit in order to interpret properly and correctly.

You don’t look at the counterfeit to understand it by the counterfeit. That’s many people problem, they have no context in which to judge things by.

1 minute ago, Eddy Crocker said:

Halarious

but it’s not literal. Look at the real mark or true mark of God before your able to understand the counterfeit. You have to compare the real up next to the counterfeit in order to interpret properly and correctly.

You don’t look at the counterfeit to understand it by the counterfeit. That’s many people problem, they have no context in which to judge things by.

Eddy read Rev 13 , the mark of the beast is used to buy n sell.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

brother other one, this time is the Lord's mercy and grace to wake people up and get ready...... when he demands worship, to live is Christ, but to die is gain.  Hallelujah!

since Jesus told us that no one would be snatched out of the Father's hand, it is plain to see that we are not going to be tricked or accidentally take the mark....    so instead of warning people about what might be or never be the mark, we should be telling people that if they have the Holy Spirit withing them they are 100% protected and nothing to worry about...   and without the Holy Spirit they have no hope.    The "only" way to make it through till Jesus comes is to have a good relationship with the Holy Spirit.    And all the talk about the Antichrist and it's mark really kind of fun conversation as long as it doesn't create false fear.

An example would be if they should make the chip mandatory to get healthcare from the VA.   If a person doesn't get chipped they loose free medical care and makes their life much harder...   and the chip is not the mark for later in life they find it is something else....       deciding what is and isn't the mark can cause people to make bad decisions that may well be very hurtful.      Everyone I know wants to have an ID to vote, so what if we have to have s chip to vote....   do we just not ever vote again even though the antichrist isn't here and no one is requesting us to worship them as god?

I do believe that it's a good conversation piece to discuss what might be, but we shouldn't predecide what is.  I'm just speaking in general and not what any one of us is doing.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Eddy read Rev 13 , the mark of the beast is used to buy n sell.

I know what the scriptures say about the mark. When you read a map for example, you must look at the index of the map or the legend. The legend of the map will tell you how to interpret its symbols. Like for an example 1 inch may equal 100 miles or a dotted line means a boundary line and so on....

The same applies to the Bible especially the book of Revelation. Look at what it reads in a Revelation 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Revelation means an unveiling. So you have to ask how Jesus is unveiled? Is he unveiled in the clouds or externally? Scripture doesn’t support him being revealed externally

Luke 17:21

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

You have to interpret the Bible according to its own rules or it’s legend. To do otherwise you don’t or can’t interpret it properly.

The book of Revelation must be interpreted in the context of Christ being unveiled within us. If you do this then your physical interpretations are way off!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Eddy Crocker, seems from your posts that you've pretty well decided and set the parameters for what the map's 'legend' is, and you're not the least bit open to any other interpretation. Maybe you're so confident in your own abilities, that you feel there is no more learning to be done, except what you teach yourself according to your own knowledge and insight. 

Me? I don't trust my own abilities as far as I can throw them, but I pretty well beg the Lord to make me wise and open my eyes to what He wants me to see.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 minutes ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Eddy Crocker, seems from your posts that you've pretty well decided and set the parameters for what the map's 'legend' is, and you're not the least bit open to any other interpretation. Maybe you're so confident in your own abilities, that you feel there is no more learning to be done, except what you teach yourself according to your own knowledge and insight. 

Me? I don't trust my own abilities as far as I can throw them, but I pretty well beg the Lord to make me wise and open my eyes to what He wants me to see.

People like Eddy don't want to hear your ideas lady Pizza,,    they want to hear their ideas out of your mouth....   and are never satisfied if something else comes out....