• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

"The LORD will mediate between nations and will settle international disputes. They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore" (Is. 2.4). There won't be international disputes in eternity future, only in the millennial kingdom. And in the millennial kingdom there will no longer being nations fighting. That's not happening now.

"No more shall there be in it an infant that lives but a few days, or an old man who does not fill out his days, for the child shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed" (Is. 65.20). Children die quickly through malnutrition or from being born into sin. Children will not die in eternity future. So this time spoken of if not now or eternity future, must be the future millennial kingdom. 10,000 children die of starvation every day or from other abuse.

"For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea" (Hab. 2.14). This is certainly not the condition today. Most people I speak to reject the Lord.

1) How can Satan be the "god of this world" (2 Cor. 4.4), "prince of the air" (Eph. 2.2) and "ruler of this world" (John 12.31) if he is sealed in the pit for 1000 years (Rev. 20.3)?

2) How can Christians be reigning today "over the nations" with a "rod of iron" (Rev. 2.26,27) if we are being martyred daily?

3) How can there be two rulers, those who "overcometh" (Rev. 2.26) reigning "with Christ" (20.4), "with Him" (v.6), for 1000 years if Satan is "ruler of this world" now also?

4) If the nations are not deceived in the 1000 years where Satan can "deceive the nations no more, till the 1000 years is finished" (Rev. 20.3), how can the 1000 years be now since 10,000 children die every day due to starvation and we continue to hear of wars and rumors of wars?

5) What would prevent the gospel of salvation being distributed to the nations so they would be deceived again when Satan is let out for a short while at the end of the 1000 years? Surely everyone in all the nations can continue to hear the gospel to be saved even if Satan were let out of the pit otherwise that would give credence to Calvinism.

6) When a person dies they go to soul sleep; if saved, to the good side of Hades, Abraham's bosom, waiting to be resurrected at the "last trumpet" (1 Cor. 15.50-52; 1 Thess. 4.14-18). How can those who "overcometh" be reigning over the nations today if they are asleep? There is no party going on in Heaven right now of the resurrected saved.

1 Thess. 4 says, "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and left unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God ('at the last trumpet' 1 Cor. 15.52): and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and left shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words" (vv.14-18).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I pretty much agree. Our Heavenly Father and His Son want us to love Him, but He doesn't want our love to be 'blind love'.

That's the best way I can explain the many today that think Christ's Kingdom has already come on earth, and that there is no thousand years reign to come, nor His second coming. They're doing the wrong kind of 'love', Blind Love, so that their eyes cannot see, and their ears cannot hear.

It will be strange when a couple million people are raptured and the amillennialists try to rationalize it away. Perhaps they will consider it evil. The evil ones were taken, they'll say.

When they see construction on the 3rd Temple begin in Jerusalem a couple years before Daniel's final seven, what will be there emotional response? Will they embrace it or become more hostile?

Ezekiel on his side predicted exactly to the month and year when Israel would become a nation again, and it happened May 1948. That's almost amazing as Daniel's prophecy when he said when Jesus would be cut off or the prophecy of the Tetrads needing to be completed before the 7 year peace treaty can take place. Anyone predicting when the final seven would take place needed to take into account Rev. 6.12 must occur (all 3 events in order) before Daniel's final seven.

Forgive me, I have said too much already.

I am surprised so few are interested in discussing this topic and these what I consider to be very strong arguments.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

Hi finesofwheat, many don't make this a point of high concern to talk about. I myself on the other hand have idiscussed this with others before in my life.

It's a rigorous discussion to say the least, I know the word says don't be weary, but it has been trying for me to convey the understanding of Christ's rule in the hearts of believers and him taking captivity captive in believers lives not the worlds. Only until a unbeliever trusts in Christ is only when Satan is bound unto them. Which doesn't mean that there are no more fiery darts, but now that Christ is in you now being able to overcome juxtaposed to totally being shackled and bound in sin when Satan had us completely under his sway.

You're way to babbly, not discussing the points of this threat succinctly and evidenced. Let us be Christlike and prove all things.

Edited by finestofthewheat

I didn't say I was going to discuss it, I was just commenting on maybe the cause of the reason why no one else is.

I was just conveying my experiences in my journey and you want to write that off as babble? I can sense contention in the air already, that's ok friend

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I haven't been here that long, but I think I know 1 reason you aren't getting many responses. You can prove this by searching the old threads. This topic has been discussed so much that everyone finally agreed that we disagree. Are you trying to get everyone into heated debates, because that's what happens with this issue. Read the old threads and you'll see what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

It will be strange when a couple million people are raptured and the amillennialists try to rationalize it away. Perhaps they will consider it evil. The evil ones were taken, they'll say.

When they see construction on the 3rd Temple begin in Jerusalem a couple years before Daniel's final seven, what will be there emotional response? Will they embrace it or become more hostile?

Ezekiel on his side predicted exactly to the month and year when Israel would become a nation again, and it happened May 1948. That's almost amazing as Daniel's prophecy when he said when Jesus would be cut off or the prophecy of the Tetrads needing to be completed before the 7 year peace treaty can take place. Anyone predicting when the final seven would take place needed to take into account Rev. 6.12 must occur (all 3 events in order) before Daniel's final seven.

Forgive me, I have said too much already.

Shalom  post_offline.pngfinestofthewheat

Your Quote from above:

Are you saying there that people that don't believe in a pre-trib rapture won't be raptured out if a pre-trib rapture occurs? If so, I would like to know why it would matter what one believes on a timeline of Christ's Return would have to do with being taken, or made to stay....and some scripture stating that.

God Bless,

Hip