• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Zemke said:

The last trump is the trump of God and may or may not be the last trump of the seven in Revelation. But Exodus 19 gives us a piece of our future and an illuminating piece of that day and the trump of God.

Yes, it is the trumpet of God, and Paul was likely referring to this passage:

Then the Lord will appear over them,
And His arrow will go forth like lightning;
And the Lord God will blow the trumpet,
And will march in the storm winds of the south.
The Lord of hosts will defend them.
And they will devour and trample on the sling stones;
And they will drink and be boisterous as with wine;
And they will be filled like a sacrificial basin,
Drenched like the corners of the altar.
And the Lord their God will save them in that day
As the flock of His people;
For they are as the stones of a crown,
Sparkling in His land.  Zechariah 9:14-16

I see this as coming just after the seventh trumpet, when Jesus returns on the day of the Lord.  Is there one that comes after this, or is this the last trumpet?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Yes, it is the trumpet of God, and Paul was likely referring to this passage:

Then the Lord will appear over them,
And His arrow will go forth like lightning;
And the Lord God will blow the trumpet,
And will march in the storm winds of the south.
The Lord of hosts will defend them.
And they will devour and trample on the sling stones;
And they will drink and be boisterous as with wine;
And they will be filled like a sacrificial basin,
Drenched like the corners of the altar.
And the Lord their God will save them in that day
As the flock of His people;
For they are as the stones of a crown,
Sparkling in His land.  Zechariah 9:14-16

I see this as coming just after the seventh trumpet, when Jesus returns on the day of the Lord.  Is there one that comes after this, or is this the last trumpet?

It may or may not be. "the seventh angel sounded"rev 11:15  "And the Lord God will blow the trumpet." I don't know, Is the seventh angel the Lord God or by extension it's the Lord God because He ordered it? I don't know, might be, might not be but my post was about the past being our future. 

One thing I am certain on is this is going to happen and we can get a small glimpse or window into it through the scripture I spoke of above.

What is significant about the third day in Christian faith? Read Exodus 19 

51 minutes ago, Zemke said:

It may or may not be. "the seventh angel sounded"rev 11:15  "And the Lord God will blow the trumpet." I don't know, Is the seventh angel the Lord God or by extension it's the Lord God because He ordered it? I don't know, might be, might not be but my post was about the past being our future. 

One thing I am certain on is this is going to happen and we can get a small glimpse or window into it through the scripture I spoke of above.

What is significant about the third day in Christian faith? Read Exodus 19 

I'm not saying that seventh angel sounding his trumpet and the Lord God blowing the trumpet are the same event.  As I see it, the seventh angel sounding his trumpet begins the day of the Lord when the Lord descends and sounds His trumpet.

Concerning Exodus 19 and correlating it to the end times, what the people were to do before the Lord descended is more relevant than how long it took, in my opinion.

• The Lord also said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their garments; and let them be ready for the third day, for on the third day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.  Exodus 19:10-11
  • Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  Revelation 16:15

The significance of the third day, when related to something in the Old Testament, was related to Jonah.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

On 3/15/2016 at 10:35 PM, worthy said:

IS THE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE FAKE

(Revelation 11:15 KJV) Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”

(1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

(1 Thessalonians 4:16 KJV) For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.5

(Matthew 24:13 KJV)But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved

(Matthew 13:28-30 KJV{28} He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? {29} But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. {30} Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

(John 17:15 KJV) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

(John 17:20 KJV) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

NOW WITH ALL OF THIS YOU TELL ME IF IT IS A LIE OR NOT

I agree but at the end of Earth the bowl starts it off in this manner.

And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Earth is reap

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Then prayer

And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

It all starts from 6 bowl, 6 Trumpet. 6 Seal and counts down in this manner.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I'm not saying that seventh angel sounding his trumpet and the Lord God blowing the trumpet are the same event.  As I see it, the seventh angel sounding his trumpet begins the day of the Lord when the Lord descends and sounds His trumpet.

Concerning Exodus 19 and correlating it to the end times, what the people were to do before the Lord descended is more relevant than how long it took, in my opinion.

• The Lord also said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their garments; and let them be ready for the third day, for on the third day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.  Exodus 19:10-11
  • Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  Revelation 16:15

The significance of the third day, when related to something in the Old Testament, was related to Jonah.

The length of time isn't the point, I agree, and the significance of actions before hand do relate but the point being the people being brought out as the trumpet sound grew louder and louder. An old testament type of the trump of God as His people were brought out of the camp. It isn't meant to be an intellectual line upon line verse upon verse proof of anything but an illumination of something we will experience, different but the same.

The significance of the third day is that Jesus rose on the third day. The text in Ex. 19 repeats the third day a number of times. Jesus making reference to Jonah about three days and nights is part of what displays a significance of the third day.  If any of the writers of the New Testament had to list every piece of understanding of every verse of the Old Testament they would have past away before they could ever finish. There is nothing unbiblical of what I'm showing and I'm not stating doctrine but showing forth a place where what we believe is actually played out in the lives of the children of Israel. After all, those things where written for our learning. We do spend far to much time being technical and far to little time letting the word minister to our hearts.

I didn't right the post to you specifically and I thought it was clear I wasn't disputing or proving any point other than trying to help a few understand that our understanding of the resurrection can be taken further than just an argument over timing. But deeper into an ability to stay awake and be ready without a specific timing motivation one way or another. I'm not arguing over the last trump but showing an old testament type of it.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

On 3/16/2016 at 11:27 AM, Ezra said:

Worthy,

All you've done is present a mishmash of Bible verses out of context. Study the subject properly and, as mentioned, review the existing threads on this topic.

okay you tell me how you came too believe about the so called pre trib rapture is true

(1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. (you tell me how this is out of context )

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

No, no, no.  The great tribulation is not a time God's judgment and wrath. 

Well the Word of God reveals that you are mistaken. And when we see we are mistaken we should correct our errors.

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. (Luke 21:22,23).

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

12 minutes ago, worthy said:

okay you tell me how you came too believe about the so called pre trib rapture is true...

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. (John 14:1-4).

Let not your heart be troubled = no Tribulation

I will come again = Rapture

And receive you unto myself = Personal Coming of Christ (not angels)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. (John 14:1-4).

Let not your heart be troubled = no Tribulation

I will come again = Rapture

And receive you unto myself = Personal Coming of Christ (not angels)

you have assumed and added to what is not scriptural, unless you can define, or by dictionary or strongs that what you just wrote is what it is, and that it is at the time prior to the tribulation, you have just given , a opinion, and false teaching here,? this is not what the scripture says, how can you set this up as scripture ?and Gods word ??

this is not correct, and not what scripture states,  you are out of context on this, and that is not truth !!!

11 hours ago, Ezra said:

Well the Word of God reveals that you are mistaken. And when we see we are mistaken we should correct our errors.

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. (Luke 21:22,23).

Your ability to misapply scripture doesn't count for anything, even though you're quite good at it.

My prayer is that you, and the rest of the body of Christ, will have both the discernment and the zeal to endure to the end.