• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

21 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Jesus says you that believe in me, ,SHALL, have TRIBULATION !! point, made in matthew 24,

Jesus said if you follow me you must deny your self, and take up your CROSS, we may suffer and be persecuted and beaten , and killed for our faith in HIM ! fact. its in the WORDS of our SAVIOR, who came to SAVE us ?

and so as they hated me, and the prophets, and killed Jesus , we are warned, we are sent out as the sheep to the slaughter, .fact,

so do not believe them Jesus said, do not be deceived, , do not let any man ,deceive you or say He has come,. He is in the desert, or He is here,  for as the sun is darken  and the lightning crosses the sky, so will it be at the coming of Jesus, for every eye will see, and every eye will know, that Jesus has come, it is no secret hiding place ?

and so you are not in darkness that are filled with the spirit, for those that are not filled with the spirit, and do not seek Yahweh,

He will come as a thief in the night to them,  but we know that believe of the seasons and days we need not be told, why ???

for the anointed times of the feast days tells us when He is coming, and when to be watching and alert, for if the strong man knew when the thief was coming ,he would have been waiting and it would not be, 

so we are given the times and seasons and Gods feast days to watch and be obedient, and if you as a believer are not watching this, then we need to start immediately,

for there is no secret rapture, for the scriptures are talking about a time of understanding between believers and there God, and the unbelievers are not seeking, and so the parable of the Ten virgins, is vital, for we know when Jesus will return,

but those that are not ready will not enter, for they were not seeking and they were not concern to be watching and observing the signs given to us, ,

but we are told, you are going to suffer for what you believe, and for His name, sake , we are killed all the day long,

but satan says, like he did to eve , did he not tell her, you will not surely die ??

satan tells the churches of the Christians today, you will not be left to suffer , you will not die ? you get to be RAOTURED before the TRIBULATION, this is mans fall to believe another lie, to lead him on the wide and broad road to hell and destruction, and its a doctrine from demons, so that you are not prepared, and you lose your faith in God, so that you think you escape, these things,

you will not surely die, you get RAPTURED, so don't listen to any scripture or anything God says, , this is what many follow, !!

and it will bring a end to them and to those around them for they never knew the lord, only by there lips, but there hearts were never in it, and they will cry later, when its all said and done at judgment day , lord ,lord, remember me ?

the parable of the wheat and the tares, are our churches , not all members in the churches are going to be saved !! fact and truth ,

for the one saying Lord , Lord are people that know about jesus and were like we, but was never really or truly saved,,fact and truth

but God tells us to be strong in the faith and believe, and He that endures until the end shall be saved ,

so let us praise Him and be joyful for our trials and testing is for our faith , and so as refiners fire we are purified, and cleansed, and we focus and stay on course following His ways,

blessings and peace, I pray this opens some eyes, God is calling , and its time to heed the call....

Nothing you posted here negates the Pretrib Rapture.  These comments are just your opinion.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

10 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you have assumed and added to what is not scriptural, unless you can define, or by dictionary or strongs that what you just wrote is what it is, and that it is at the time prior to the tribulation, you have just given , a opinion, and false teaching here,? this is not what the scripture says, how can you set this up as scripture ?and Gods word ??

this is not correct, and not what scripture states,  you are out of context on this, and that is not truth !!!

Just so you know, someone giving their opinion is NOT false teaching.  You contradict your own statement.  The Pretrib Rapture is correct, to anyone who can see the truth in Scripture.  Ezra quoted Scripture; he did not add ANYTHING to it.  He provided his interpretation of it.  You need to learn the difference between opinion and 'teaching'.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, Cletus said:

Well I am so relieved now that we have gotten to the bottom of that.  Pretrib rapture is fake in huge text and possibly bold text also.  everybody is on the same page now and we can all...  I feel like dancing.  what about yall?

No we are not on the same page. The Bible states that their will be a pre-trib rapture of the Church. Some on this thread do not believe that. So no....we are not on the same page.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

No we are not on the same page. The Bible states that their will be a pre-trib rapture of the Church. Some on this thread do not believe that. So no....we are not on the same page.

I think that might be sarcasm. That's the way I took it anyway.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

18 hours ago, Ezra said:

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. (John 14:1-4).

Let not your heart be troubled = no Tribulation

I will come again = Rapture

And receive you unto myself = Personal Coming of Christ (not angels)

that is such a miss interpretation to scripture

how can u take all of that out of 1 verse

(1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. (what part of last trumpet is "mishmashing scripture")

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

On 3/16/2016 at 1:01 PM, bopeep1909 said:

It does

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

1 Corinthians 15:50-54

you have posted scripture proving the post trib rapture is true

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

It clearly says at the last trump not the first trump.

What do you think it means when he said let the wheat and tare grow together that means the saved and the sinner

why do you think Christ would say those who endure tell the end

And if Christians did get raptured up in the beginning  of the tribulation then why would there be a tribulation.                                                  If we were raptured he could just destroy the wicked right at the beginning if we are in heaven what is the point of a tribulation. he could just destroy them at the beginning 

Edited by worthy

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, worthy said:

that is such a miss interpretation to scripture

Because it does not fit your theology it is a "misinterpretation"? Right. Evidently you are less interested in the truth than anti-pre-trib propaganda.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, worthy said:

you have posted scripture proving the post trib rapture is true

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

It clearly says at the last trump not the first trump.

What do you think it means when he said let the wheat and tare grow together that means the saved and the sinner

why do you think Christ would say those who endure tell the end

And if Christians did get raptured up in the beginning  of the tribulation then why would there be a tribulation.                                                  If we were raptured he could just destroy the wicked right at the beginning if we are in heaven what is the point of a tribulation. he could just destroy them at the beginning 

The born again believers that are truly saved will not have to endure the seven year tribulation on this earth when God will judge our sinful world and inflict His wrath in the seven year tribulation. Yes,there have been trials and tribulations in our time on this earth but not a wrath that will kill billions of people. Will destroy 3/4 of our population.

1 Thessalonians 5:9  For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Revelation 3:10  Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

19 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you have assumed and added to what is not scriptural,

You know SinnerSaved, you oppose the truth at every turn, and accuse others of being unscriptural.  Well, people who know better understand that you are on this forum to sow seeds of confusion and false doctrine.

You have swarmed Worthy Forums with your threads (probably the maximum number of threads by anyone) but contributed little or nothing to a proper understanding of Bible truth.

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Your ability to misapply scripture doesn't count for anything, even though you're quite good at it.

Really.  Now that you have seen Scripture which refutes your doctrine, its a "misapplication" of Scripture?  That verse belongs in the Olivet Discourse and pertains to the the Tribulation and the great Tribulation. That is no misapplication.