• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, Cletus said:

Well i am a post tribber.  i believe the wrath comes right after we are gathered in the clouds and there is scriptural evidence of this in revelation where it speaks on the vial judgments.  I believe It can be argued that the tribulation is wrath from the scripture that speaks on the antichrist being given authority to make war with the saints and over come them.  I think its in revelation 13.  I could be wrong about that as i put in a 19 hour day, my bible is in the truck and im not going back out to get it.  However I dont really believe its His wrath.  I believe its a time of separation.  wheat and tares, come out of her my people... and recieve not of her plagues.  In the OT plagues is apart of judgment/wrath. Here in this scripture God is telling His people what to do NOT to receive wrath.  Basicly I believe its the ultimate statement thru action.  It says LORD OF LORDS because he will defeat our/His enemy.  The final showdown. 

Also note that the scriptures you provided its talking about wrath to the wicked, not His people. 

Cletus

Christ comes on the 7th trumpet.  By then everything if "finished"  The wrath starts with the first trumpet, and the 7th is the last.  The saints are taken up at the last trumpet, at the end of the wrath.  The end of the wrath is the 7th trumpet.  The saints are taken up on the 7th trumpet, just before Christ destroys all those armies who are assembled against him.  The saints are picked up and with Christ at the destruction of Babylon, the final trumpet.

Peace.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

12 hours ago, Cletus said:

Well i am a post tribber.  i believe the wrath comes right after we are gathered in the clouds and there is scriptural evidence of this in revelation where it speaks on the vial judgments.  I believe It can be argued that the tribulation is wrath from the scripture that speaks on the antichrist being given authority to make war with the saints and over come them.  I think its in revelation 13.  I could be wrong about that as i put in a 19 hour day, my bible is in the truck and im not going back out to get it.  However I dont really believe its His wrath.  I believe its a time of separation.  wheat and tares, come out of her my people... and recieve not of her plagues.  In the OT plagues is apart of judgment/wrath. Here in this scripture God is telling His people what to do NOT to receive wrath.  Basicly I believe its the ultimate statement thru action.  It says LORD OF LORDS because he will defeat our/His enemy.  The final showdown. 

Also note that the scriptures you provided its talking about wrath to the wicked, not His people. 

Perhaps read what I posted again because your response is incorrect of the posting... :) 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:51 PM, JG Hemlock said:

The Harvest is when our mission for God BEGINS not when it ENDS! God bless you all.

smile.jpg

thank you for your passionate and honest,  statement, it is taken for truth by me, on what you have said, and many are not willing to except this for they are comfortable, and so the religion they want ,is a social and peaceful gathering of nice people , and we know sooner or later we all have to see what is the COST,?

to follow the real Jesus ?? in the bible ? and what its going to take, as far as what effects you and me , to survive in this world , blessings to you my sister, and continue, in the faith , I am thankful for brothers and sisters that are in tuned with the scriptures and are walking in the spirit , blessings to you and peace,

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

48 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

thank you for your passionate and honest,  statement, it is taken for truth by me, on what you have said, and many are not willing to except this for they are comfortable, and so the religion they want ,is a social and peaceful gathering of nice people , and we know sooner or later we all have to see what is the COST,?

to follow the real Jesus ?? in the bible ? and what its going to take, as far as what effects you and me , to survive in this world , blessings to you my sister, and continue, in the faith , I am thankful for brothers and sisters that are in tuned with the scriptures and are walking in the spirit , blessings to you and peace,

And that's why the PreTrib Rapture makes sense to the majority of us. SS.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

And that's why the PreTrib Rapture makes sense to the majority of us. SS.

No my sister, it does not make sense,?

it is wishful thinking and deception at its finest,  remember the scripture, if it were possible to fool even the elect ? we cannot base our hope, on this at all, and its for the simple reasons given over and over, and as said, if people put there trust in God, to take them out of here before the tribulation, ?

and the tribulation happens and you are subjected to go through it , then you will reject God, for letting you down, and think He has broken, His word which was never given, for a false hope,? it is better to be prepared and ready to go into the storm , then to say the storm is not coming ?

do you see what this belief of a lie ,can do to people,  people lives are at stake here,

SOULS left in the balance ? to just say something you are not understanding , or cannot prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt.,?  now what I have said is common sense, and its time to be ready, for survival., for I see we are in a disagreement , and are following two different Gods in the bible, ? the God , name Jesus tells us in matthew  24 that if , we that follow Him, Jesus that we will be hated persecuted and killed, , is your God telling you we , do not see tribulation, and no harm comes to you , just believe and you will escape ? can you see what that sounds like,

I would stick to the scriptures my sister, and not , bet on what is a losing bet, with lives, , satan has infiltrated the best, and so , doctrine that is not clear,  but yet, is pushed as a assumption on some ones part is the same, as teaching something that is not true ,?

we need to search the scriptures, and see Gods heart in this, do you think , that if God went to the cross, we are not going to see death persecution or pain, ? if you see that we are reading to different bibles, and have gone down two different roads, ?

I say this in love,  and do not want any to be mislead, , but the truth be told, in fact , not only is what you stated , false, but it can be counted as a conspiracy, ?

blessings and peace

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

SS

So are you also God the Father and know the time of the Rapture. I. Think Mormons will be the latter day saints.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

No my sister, it does not make sense,?

it is wishful thinking and deception at its finest,  remember the scripture, if it were possible to fool even the elect ? we cannot base our hope, on this at all, and its for the simple reasons given over and over, and as said, if people put there trust in God, to take them out of here before the tribulation, ?

and the tribulation happens and you are subjected to go through it , then you will reject God, for letting you down, and think He has broken, His word which was never given, for a false hope,? it is better to be prepared and ready to go into the storm , then to say the storm is not coming ?

do you see what this belief of a lie ,can do to people,  people lives are at stake here,

SOULS left in the balance ? to just say something you are not understanding , or cannot prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt.,?  now what I have said is common sense, and its time to be ready, for survival., for I see we are in a disagreement , and are following two different Gods in the bible, ? the God , name Jesus tells us in matthew  24 that if , we that follow Him, Jesus that we will be hated persecuted and killed, , is your God telling you we , do not see tribulation, and no harm comes to you , just believe and you will escape ? can you see what that sounds like,

I would stick to the scriptures my sister, and not , bet on what is a losing bet, with lives, , satan has infiltrated the best, and so , doctrine that is not clear,  but yet, is pushed as a assumption on some ones part is the same, as teaching something that is not true ,?

we need to search the scriptures, and see Gods heart in this, do you think , that if God went to the cross, we are not going to see death persecution or pain, ? if you see that we are reading to different bibles, and have gone down two different roads, ?

I say this in love,  and do not want any to be mislead, , but the truth be told, in fact , not only is what you stated , false, but it can be counted as a conspiracy, ?

blessings and peace

Two different Gods?  Two different Bibles?  No, I assure you that I, and other PreTribbers worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and we read the one true Bible.  It's kind of unfair to infer PreTribbers are worshipping another God.  That's a terrible thing to say. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Two different Gods?  Two different Bibles?  No, I assure you that I, and other PreTribbers worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and we read the one true Bible.  It's kind of unfair to infer PreTribbers are worshipping another God.  That's a terrible thing to say. 

Especially from SinnerSaved. I have asked him on several occasions if he believes that Jesus is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and the Bible doctrine of the triune Godhead is true.  He has yet to give a clear, unequivocal answer, which means that he probably worships another God.  So let's hear it from SS. Let's get this matter clarified so everyone knows where you stand, SS.