• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, douggg said:

Here is what the text says...

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

So, before the image is made - the person must be killed and brought back to life.

I agree.  I think this happens during the first half of the one 'seven' as well, but it could come before that even.

I cannot agree with your timeline.

I have outlined the sequence-of-events in this manner.  It is a compilation of the major linear prophetic narratives.

• War (on Terror) between North and South

• The rise of the fourth terrible beast of a nation out of the “sea”

• with ten Kings (Council of Ministers)

• Little horn "hamstrings" three "Kings" to rise to power over the Beast of a Nation

• Rebellion occurs

• Opposition and exaltation

• Covenant with many prevailed by the Roman ruler who will come

• Authority given (by God) to the beast of a man for one-half of the one 'seven'

• He wages war against the Saints

• We are to endure patiently (remember Rev 3:10 and John 17:15)

• Temple w/ Gentiles 42 mos.

• Rise of the false prophet with miracles and 'fire from the sky'

• The “one” removed from the midst

• Gog/Magog War - flash flood invasion of Holy Land

• Armies surround Jerusalem - pitches his tent at the Holy Mountain.

• Midpoint Abomination - Setting up the talking image of the anti-Christ

• Those in Judea flee / Remnant protected

• Two laws which make the Great Tribulation the worst time ever

• “Mikael" arises

• Two Witnesses 1260 days - call down Wrath

• Great Tribulation  - the Elect are persecuted

• Sun/moon/star event Day of the LORD

• Scrolling of the sky = sign of the Son of Man

• Jesus touches down on Mount Zion

• Jews flee through the cleft of the Mount of Olives

• Mustering the 144,000 assembled on Mount Zion

• 3 Angels fulfill the Great Commission / Warn the wicked

• Jesus resurrects the Saints / Last Trumpet

• Dead in Christ

• Martyr's deeds will be remembered (Two Witnesses left behind)

• Deliverance = Harvest Redemption / Gathering Elect from the clouds

• Those who are alive and are left

• Great Multitude arrives in Heaven out of the Great Tribulation

• Books / Scroll opened with breaking of seventh Seal

• First Trumpet fire and blood – 1/3rd of earth burned

• Avenging Angels – supplying Blood and managing the Fire

• Wrath of God following the Day of the Lord

• Second Trumpet  - 1/3rd of sea to blood

• Third Trumpet - 1/3rd of water bitter

• Fourth Trumpet - 1/3rd of light struck

• Fifth Trumpet Abyss opened 5 months torment

• Sixth Trumpet WWIII - 1/3rdf of man killed

• Seventh Trumpet

• First Bowl - Sores on Man

• Second Bowl - All sea to blood

• Third Bowl - All water to blood

• Fourth Bowl - Seared by heat

• Fifth Bowl - Satan's kingdom in the dark

• Sixth Bowl - Way for the King of the East - Battle at Armageddon

• Jesus marshals the Remnant through perilous times

• Two Witnesses die from Demon from Abyss

• The Great Multitude and the 24 Elders rejoice in Heaven

• Jesus and His army (144,000) go out to do battle

• Seventh Bowl – Man of Lawlessness is undone:

• end with desolations poured out on the Roman desolator

• Victory at Armageddon

• anti-Christ and false prophet captured

• Two Witnesses arise

•  Earth changing earthquake

• Jews survive the earthquake in Jerusalem

• End of the one ‘seven

• First three beasts allowed to live a while

• Atonement of Christ

• Christ returns to Heaven

• 30 day period

• Sojourn to Mount Zion

• Beast of a Man thrown into Hell – done away with entirely

• Satan imprisoned

• Martyrs made alive

• Rewarding the Saints

• 45 day period – Encampment Sukkot at Mount Zion

• Establishment of Millennium reign of Christ

• Saints rule the earth / Israel is at peace

• Satan released at end of Millennium

• Revolt of the nations / their destruction

• Great White Throne Judgment = separation of the Sheep and Goats

• Death and Hades destroyed

• New Heaven and New Earth

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

I think it will be in accordance with 2Th 2:4 which is I think is coincidental with Daniel 9:27.

How do you equate 2thessalonian 2:4 with Matthew 24:15 and Daniel 12:11-12?     One is the person sitting in the temple, the other is an image setup.    imo, a statue image of the beast in the standing position.

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

3 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

I agree.  I think this happens during the first half of the one 'seven' as well, but it could come before that even.

I cannot agree with your timeline.

I have outlined the sequence-of-events in this manner.  It is a compilation of the major linear prophetic narratives.

Why are you saying the one seven instead of the 70th week?

What begins the 70th week?   What ends the 70th week?

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Not sure what this thread is about since you answered the thread's title question with your first post.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, douggg said:

Anti-Christ means false messiah.   And the messiah in biblical framework refers to the promised great King of Israel, to lead the Jews and the rest of the world into the messianic age of peace and safety.    You are probably not thinking of Antichrist as being someone who will be anointed the King of israel -but in the Christian mindset of Christ being the savior from our sins.... and assuming that the Jews view the messiah likewise as a savior.    But they don't think of the messiah in those terms, because they are going by the biblical framework of messiah meaning "anointed".    All of the kings and priests of Israel were anointeds.

This is why is impoertant to get the Rapture right, I find people who get that wrong are thrown off kilter in many ares. Once the Jewish people see the Christians all die, 100's of millions of us, and when Elijah comes to turn them back to God before the Day of the Lord, the Jews will become Christians and accept Jesus as their Messiah. They are forced into a Peace/Security deal with this European leader, Daniel 9:27 says he is insolent and strong (CONFIRM MEANS THAT) so when he confirms the Covenant (AGREEMENT) it means he pulls an Obama, and forces this upon them, acts arrogant etc. etc. It doesn't mean that Israel accepts him as the Messiah, they have already accepted Jesus as their Messiah by that time. 

Anti = opposed to; against. or a person opposed to a particular policy, activity, or idea.

Christ = Messiah in Greek

Anti-Christ = (in some Christian teachings) a personal opponent of Christ expected to appear before the end of the world. Or a person or force seen as opposing Christ or the Christian Church. Or a person or thing regarded as supremely evil or as a fundamental enemy or opponent.

Why does anyone say the Anti-Christ is a Fake Messiah ? It means the opposite of that, it means one who opposes all that he Messiah stands for. This mans policies will make it obvious (to Christians) that he is evil, of course the wicked people of today and fast forward to then, will think they are just and pure, they will all be pro homosexuality, pro Abortion, pro almost any kind of deviant activity SEE TODAY'S ELITES !! The False Prophet will do wickedness and sorcery. The Beast will curse God and all of His hosts.....Does this sound like someone who says I am the Messiah ? ......Rev. 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. Like I said, Israel accepts Jesus as the Messiah before the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5:6). 

8 hours ago, douggg said:

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

In the years following Jesus Christ death, many tried to bring forth the "Messiah" in order to stench the growth of Christianity. There were many fake Messiahs at that time. That was what Jesus was speaking of, imho.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Christ = Messiah in Greek

I gave you the verse of what the Christ means in biblical concept.   Before the crucifixion, the disciples were all hopeful that Jesus would be the King of Israel....because that is the concept of the messiah - Christ in greek.     Why can't you just accept it?

32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

What was writtne on the sign that pilate had put above Jesus's head, on the cross ?

The Antichrist has to be someone who will be anointed the King of Israel - instead of and against the rightful King of Israel - Jesus.

3 hours ago, douggg said:

Why are you saying the one seven instead of the 70th week?  What begins the 70th week?   What ends the 70th week?

Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Gabriel says one 'seven' or week.   As it is not a week as we think, 'seven' conveys what it means in the Hebrew.  You can read how it begins, and you can read how it ends.  Why are you asking me what everyone who has even a modicum of study on prophecy should know?  Don't you know?

55 minutes ago, douggg said:

Before the crucifixion, the disciples were all hopeful that Jesus would be the King of Israel ....because that is the concept of the messiah - Christ in greek.     Why can't you just accept it?

Messiah means "Anointed".
Christ means "Anointed".

"While māshȋah may designate an office such as the high priest (Lev 4:3), māshȋah is almost exclusively reserved as a synonym for "king" (melek, q.v.) as in poetry where it is in parallel position with king (I Sam 2:10; II Sam 22:51; cf. Ps 2:2; 18:50 [H 51]; but cf. Ps 28:8 where "people" is a counterpart term)... Certainly a title of honor, the expressions also emphasize the special relationship between God and the anointed."  Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament, p.531

Edited by Marcus O'Reillius

56 minutes ago, douggg said:

The Antichrist has to be someone who will be anointed the King of Israel - instead of and against the rightful King of Israel - Jesus.

I don't know that he will be the "anointed" King of Israel.  Scripture does not grant the King of the North that title, nor does it ever designate him as the King of Israel even after conquering it.

7 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

I don't know that he will be the "anointed" King of Israel.  Scripture does not grant the King of the North that title, nor does it ever designate him as the King of Israel even after conquering it.

The King of the North - I assuming that you are making some connections with verses in Daniel 11 - is not the Antichrist person.    Who anointed the first and second king (human kings) of Israel ?    What was that person's position who did the anointing of Saul and David?    That should give you a clue as to who will anoint the Antichrist as the King of Israel.