IGNORED

Why does God let the Antichrist conquer the world?

spiderman1917

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

That is what your interpretation of what the Bible tells you, not what the Bible itself, actually says. . The Bible says there is a 7 year period, true.

The Bible says there is a Great Tribultion, but that is what happens IN a period of time, it is not THE period of time.

Jesus refers to the Great tribulation, as being in the second half, of a 7 year period.

The Bible never says that the Great Tribulation, is 7 years in length, never calls the 7 years "the tribulation", and never refers to the tribulation as God's wrath, nor does it refer to the 7 years, as God's wrath. Wrath, does not always belong to God. The dragon has it's own wrath, mankind has wrath also.

Wrath, like tribulation, is a feature in time, not the time itself.

See the difference?

Since you decided to inject your opinion about scripture as though it is that same as what scripture teaches, I will also point people to some thoughts about it, if they choose to look:

http://omegazine.com/nutshell.html (Comparison of post-trib rapture THEORY with actual scipture)

and

http://omegazine.com/eschatology/bibledoesnotsay.html (things that the Bible does not say, about the end times)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I am not aware that the Bible really explains everything about why God does some things spiderman, and where He is silent, I am also. Some things are given to us for our understanding, others are His business, not ours. I am satisfied to accept what He says, and see no reason to speculate about His motives.

Why have a Hell, for example, why create people who are just going to go there anyway? Search me! I just accept that His ways are unsearchable, and I have no need to know.

Almost as mysterious, why do you keep asking questions that have no bearing on how we live our lives, how to be better people, how to reach others, how to help others, etc? Have long wondered about your choice of focus!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Almost as mysterious, why do you keep asking questions that have no bearing on how we live our lives, how to be better people, how to reach others, how to help others, etc? Have long wondered about your choice of focus!

I want to better understand who God is and why he wills that there be so much evil in our world...  understanding that mystery means a lot to me

Edited by spiderman1917

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

6 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

I want to better understand who God is and why he wills that there be so much evil in our world...  understanding that mystery means a lot to me

7 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I am not aware that the Bible really explains everything about why God does some things spiderman, and where He is silent, I am also. Some things are given to us for our understanding, others are His business, not ours. I am satisfied to accept what He says, and see no reason to speculate about His motives.

Why have a Hell, for example, why create people who are just going to go there anyway? Search me! I just accept that His ways are unsearchable, and I have no need to know.

I so much  agree with  you Mega,Spiderman needs to change his choice of  focus.

Spiderman , I do understand that you are trying to understand why God is allowing some things to happen, it is not up to us to understand everything as somethings are a mystery to us  but it is up to us to live the Christian life and to glorify God and Spiderman you really should change your focus and praising God just for who He is and how much of a wonderful Savior He is.

Why not start a thread about how good God is and don't mention all the trouble in the world and the world evil ?

( We know it exist, by doing this it will lift your mood and your focus, dwell on Gods goodness and all the wonderful things He had done !

Can you make a thread where we can praise God and focus on His love?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Really disagree with you guys here.  Almost without fail when I discuss "following Jesus" with a non believer, their first subject is how could your loving God let such things happen....  and if you don't have an answer the conversation is over before it even begins.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/19/2016 at 10:24 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Daniel 7:25
He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Who delivers the Holy people into his hand but God himself? How could the Antichrist overpower God's people and reign over earth without God wanting him to. 

Because they choose to by not believing. What do you believe?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/20/2016 at 9:37 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

That is what your interpretation of the Bible tells you, not what the Bible itself, actually says. . The Bible says there is a 7 year period, true.

The Bible says there is a Great Tribultion, but that is what happens IN a period of time, it is not THE period of time.

Jesus refers to the Great tribulation, as being in the second half, of a 7 year period.

The Bible never says that the Great Tribulation, is 7 years in length, never calls the 7 years "the tribulation", and never refers to the tribulation as Gpd's wrath, nor does it refer to the 7 years, as God's wrath. Wrath, does not always belong to God. The dragon has it's own wrath, mankind has wrath also.

Wrath, like tribulation, is a feature in time, not the time itself.

See the difference?

Since you decided to inject your opinion about scripture as though it is that same as what scripture teaches, I will also point people to some thoughts about it, if they choose to look:

http://omegazine.com/nutshell.html (Comparison of post-trib rapture THEORY with actual scipture)

and

http://omegazine.com/eschatology/bibledoesnotsay.html (things that the Bible does not say, about the end times)

You know your are both right in all reality. There is a 7 Year Period as Daniel prophesied and the Wrath is 3 1/2 years. But can't the whole 7 years be Jacobs troubles ? See my point ? The Anti-Christ might very well/will be manipulating Israel, pressuring them into a bad Agreement/Security Deal.  You can have a "Troubling period" with out going through Wrath.  I think the whole 7 Year period is designed to get Israel to repent, which they do, before the Abomination O.D. happens.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,443
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

For what it's worth, here's my view:

God is a just and Holy God, sin and rebellion must and will be punished by the wrath of God. Our Lord is long suffering and patient, but look at where the world is today compared to past history. It's my belief the seven year tribulation starts at the signing or affirming of a seven year peace deal (existing or new) by the Antichrist. I have no doubt there will be tribulation going on the first three and a half years (look at the tribulations that are now occurring), but the last three and a half years, after the Antichrist commits the Abomination of Desolation at the Temple. Woe, woe, woe...

As I previously mentioned, the tribulation (or Daniel's 70th week) is an outpouring of God's wrath and judgement on the Godless world. It is to get Israel to see the mistake they made rejecting the first coming of the Messiah. To repent and earnestly call upon the Name of the Lord for His return. Satan and his minions know their time is very short, and God allows Satan (the current god of this world) to show his true colors. 

That's my hermeneutical view anyway.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:24 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Daniel 7:25
He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Who delivers the Holy people into his hand but God himself? How could the Antichrist overpower God's people and reign over earth without God wanting him to.  Could anyone conquer and rule earth without God's help?

Could you imagine how lovable and talented someone would have to be to rule over all nations?  No one has ever come close.  Where could such gifts and talent come from?  Of course you will say the Devil, but could the Devil create such a person so lovable that the whole world (save for the elect) will worship him.  I think God gives the Antichrist his Destiny and the gifts to achieve world domination.  God has a purpose for everything under the sun, and He has a purpose for the Antichrist as well, don't you think?  

God clearly wills that the Antichrist reigns, no?  Why does God will this?

The Antichrist will not rule the whole world or be a world wide dictator as many teach and believe, although his wars in the middle east will cause disruption in world wide trade, oil etc.

Scripture shows he will only reign over ten kingdoms that will yet be formed inside the Old Roman Empire territory (Dan. 7:23-24).

Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him (Rev. 13:1; 17:12-17).

Certain countries WILL ESCAPE his rule (Dan. 11:40-44).

Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Read Dan. 11:40-44). If he was ruling the whole world this could not happen. Because he will rule and reign only over ten countries inside the Old Roman Empire territory, and because America never was or ever will be inside that territory, and because certain countries escape the antichrist, we can Scripturally conclude and be at ease that he will not come from, or rule America, or even be a world wide dictator.

Hundreds of millions of people will never take his mark either. We have seen that many nations will not be under his rule, so naturally people in these countries, America included, will not have to take his mark and they will therefore not be killed. The Bible teaches that many peoples of "all nations," that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Read Zech 14:16-21). This again further limits the kingdoms of the Antichrist to only a part of the world and limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark, even in his own empire. According to Revelation 14:9-11, no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell. That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed. If the Antichrist ruled the entie world as many people believe, and he killed everyone who did not take his mark, and the Lord Jesus sends to Hell everyone who has taken the antichrists mark, then there would be not one person left to enter the Millennium? And this would be contrary to Zech. 14:16-21; Matt. 25:31-46; Isa. 2:1-4 and many Scriptures.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

39 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

The Antichrist will not rule the whole world or be a world wide dictator as many teach and believe, although his wars in the middle east will cause disruption in world wide trade, oil etc.

This is quite incorrect.  The Antichrist and the Beast of Revelation 13 are identical, and the Beast rules and controls THE WHOLE WORLD for 3 1/2 years. Please note (Rev 13:4-8):

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. [3 1/2 years]

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. [NOTE]

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him [NOTE], whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

As to why God gives him this power, it is essentially to test all mankind, to see who will try to preserve their lives by worshiping Satan, and who will reject the Antichrist and be martyred for their faith in God.