IGNORED

Trump meets with Muslims, Jews, Pope - who represents all Christians?

BobRyan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, simplejeff said:

That's why the two witnesses,   and everyone who takes a stand for truth,   is hated by the world.

Disagreeing with someone is not the same as hating them. I disagree with my husband at times but that does not mean I hate him.  

4 hours ago, BobRyan said:

That was my point. Seems like as Christians we are stuck with having the Pope as our representative even if we are not Catholic. Seems kind of odd given the Protestant Reformation and all.

I think years ago it was Rev Billy Graham that met with the US Presidents. He must have been the Protestant representative. I don't really know of anyone now days like that. He could have picked that Rick Warren guy, I guess he is the popular name now. But I don't think any of us would approve of him neither. I don't think I would. :huh:

All this really comes down to is getting a vote. Either for him when the time comes or for his policies. If Trump wins over the Pope then he gets the Catholic vote. If the Muslim guy likes him he will get the Muslim vote, and if the Jewish guy likes him he will get the Jewish vote. And I guess since Mr. Trump proclaims to be a Christian, then he will use that to get the Christian vote. 

41 minutes ago, Yowm said:

negatory good buddy.

Okay, I don't know. I heard good things I have heard not so good things. Over all. I really don't know.:confused:  But anyway I think that if he did pick him, there would be people complaining about it. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, BobRyan said:

Who is the best person to represent "All Christians" in the world?

What is your POV?

Jesus Christ

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

He could have met with me. I would love to sit down and have a chat with Mr. Trump.:D

So then -- he meets the Islamic leaders in Saudi Arabia, he meets with Jews in Israel -- then flies to your house and meets with you on behalf of all Christians in the world? Ok but then does that mean all Christians in the world would agree that you represent them?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,566
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

No one person represents Jews,  nor does any one person represent Islam, nor any person represent Christians. Nonetheless the trip was highly symbolic  and hopefully politically important.  

The trip impressed many in this world, the world in which we live.  The man's attempt at putting together a coalition to fight a common enemy is impressive to me. He went to whom he needed to go to  in order to help build a consensus and if lacking a consensus at least a tolerance for his strong will to bring down our enemy.

May God bless and protect my President Donald Trump.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

36 minutes ago, BobRyan said:

.....Ok but then does that mean all Christians in the world would agree ......?

Well,  it seems most 'Christians' of the world, in the world, don't even think nor agree nor trust nor rely on YHWH(GOD) according to His Word (Scripture) that Jesus represents them before The  Father or before The Father's Throne in heaven.....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

The trip impressed many in this world, the world in which we live.  The man's attempt at putting together a coalition to fight a common enemy is impressive to me.

From Scripture it seems very clear that the world (society)  (with all or most of the government(s)) in which we live today IS (and has been ) one of the common enemies opposing Jesus and Jesus' children.  

It is dramatically being summed up in the one world system of the beast,  whether or not the beast is known or has been revealed yet,  the system is all set for it,  perfectly described in YHWH'S WORD, PLAN and PURPOSE....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,566
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

From Scripture it seems very clear that the world (society)  (with all or most of the government(s)) in which we live today IS (and has been ) one of the common enemies opposing Jesus and Jesus' children.  

It is dramatically being summed up in the one world system of the beast,  whether or not the beast is known or has been revealed yet,  the system is all set for it,  perfectly described in YHWH'S WORD, PLAN and PURPOSE....

Yes, and?

What would you have  our president do  in this fight we are in for our national survival? Excellent political leaders/soldiers  make deals to win war. President Trump tries to be a deal maker. I find it encouraging, far better leadership than going around apologizing for our existence. Again may God bless him.

Edited by Neighbor